Secret Feat Baek Chan - Do Better!

posted
Total Posts
show more
BinJip
Good Luck :)
Luvdic
General:

- Tendrás que cambiar tu mp3 ya que el bitrate supera al máximo permitido que es de 192 kbps: http://puu.sh/15W9
- Realmente no me gustó mucho el spinner, principalmente porque es difícil d ever cuando lo hayas completado exitosamente. Además hubiera sido genial que el fondo del spinner concuerde casi al 100% con el fondo del map (que no se note mucho que ha habido una traslación).

Hard:

03:05:295 (4) - Considera agregar nuevo combo.
01:46:629 (5) - Nazi: Apaga el grid snap divisor y usar DS de 0,00 para que el stack salga de forma más adecuada.

Normal:

00:31:295 (2,3,4) - Nazi: los stacks se ven feos... considera usar el mismo truco que dije en hard para hacer los stacks perfectos.
02:36:407 (5) - Stacks >_<
02:38:184 (3) - ^

Easy:

00:41:962 (1) - No fluye bien con las otras partes, además de que el beat ubicado en 00:41:740 - es muy fuerte para ser ignorado. recomendaría que empiezes el slider ahí, y terminarlo donde está ahora (00:42:851 - )

Y otra cosa, yo creo que sakura hana lo que quiso decir con "1:15 min diff? with a 3:00 min mp3? Come on!" es que mapees el easy hasta donde terminan las otras diffs.
free_user_old
support k-pop
Hanyuu
:)
Topic Starter
_llkey_18

Hanyuu wrote:

:)
irc mod
Shulin
STAR!
Shiro
Please reply to this mod post saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game :)

General
Having the same background for the spinner and the map itself is a bit confusing, because the spinner doesn't clearly appear.
Also, if possible, can you make the center of the spinner more apparent ? Many people spin around that center, so it becomes really hard when it's hidden or hard to see.

Easy
Map this until the end.
This feels like a Normal to me - because of all the 1/2 and doubles.
00:45:105 (6) - The second repeat might surprise players, because it's hidden by the hitburst from (5).
00:57:105 (1,1) - I don't think these two NC are needed.
01:14:883 (1) - Same.

Normal
This feels like a Hard to me...
Lower the approach rate ? I don't see why it is so much higher than the OD...
01:13:994 (1,1) - I don't see why you have these new combos...
Very nice placement for the timing sections for the final spinner

Hard
This feels like an Insane for me...
This map has really broken spacing. I don't think you should try to use that kind of spacing, even for the sake of playability. I don't even see what in the song calls for this kind of spacing...
Topic Starter
_llkey_18

Odaril wrote:

Please reply to this mod post saying what you didn't fix (and what you did) and why.
Also, if you have any question, feel free to ask me in-game :)

General
Having the same background for the spinner and the map itself is a bit confusing, because the spinner doesn't clearly appear.
Also, if possible, can you make the center of the spinner more apparent ? Many people spin around that center, so it becomes really hard when it's hidden or hard to see.

Easy
Map this until the end.its really needed?
This feels like a Normal to me - because of all the 1/2 and doubles.
00:45:105 (6) - The second repeat might surprise players, because it's hidden by the hitburst from (5). hmn dont think so because slider speed its low :P00:57:105 (1,1) - I don't think these two NC are needed. k , fixed
01:14:883 (1) - Same. looks better with nw combo

Normal
This feels like a Hard to me...
Lower the approach rate ? I don't see why it is so much higher than the OD...agreed
01:13:994 (1,1) - I don't see why you have these new combos...fixed
Very nice placement for the timing sections for the final spinner

Hard
This feels like an Insane for me...
This map has really broken spacing. I don't think you should try to use that kind of spacing, even for the sake of playability. I don't even see what in the song calls for this kind of spacing...
dont know what to say , its just jump and also i can full combo with high Acc
ShaggoN
Blue: Sugestion. Not necessary, but should take good effects.
Green: Notification or cosmetic thing. May, but don't have to be fixed.
Orange: Should be fixed.
Red: Have to be fixed.

[Hard]
  1. 00:49:550 (1) - Hmmm...1 stacked on 3, looks crappy. And the problem repeats few times later. Stack Leniency -1 fix it all.
[Insane]
  1. Same with Stack Leniency.
Well, nothing to mod here x3 map is perfect. Starrr'd.

EDIT:
[Wiinter]
  1. Hmm, some stacking looks ugly. Stack Leniency -3.
  2. 02:00:438 (7) - Just a suggestion. Maybe end slider at 02:00:661, and put one reverse on. (Then it'll end at 02:00:883)
Erm...Wiinchan, pliz stop telling me that you're noob in mapping. o_O
PotsBreaker
8-)
nimi

ShaggoN wrote:

[Wiinter]
  1. Hmm, some stacking looks ugly. Stack Leniency -3. ooook
  2. 02:00:438 (7) - Just a suggestion. Maybe end slider at 02:00:661, and put one reverse on. (Then it'll end at 02:00:883) yeah, it actually looks better this way, thanks shagkun <3
Erm...Wiinchan, pliz stop telling me that you're noob in mapping. o_O ... >_>"
Download: Secret feat. Baek Chan - Do Better! (_llkey_18) [Wiinter].osu
Andrea
[Normal]

02:38:216 (3) - Replace it correctly under the end of (2).
03:09:550 (1) - End this spinner here -> 03:12:661.

[Insane]

03:09:550 (1) - Same as Normal.

Also, your offset seems wrong. Use 14.455 on every difficulty and resnap all notes, green lines, etc.
Topic Starter
_llkey_18

osuplayer111 wrote:

[Normal]

02:38:216 (3) - Replace it correctly under the end of (2).
03:09:550 (1) - End this spinner here -> 03:12:661.

[Insane]

03:09:550 (1) - Same as Normal.

Also, your offset seems wrong. Use 14.455 on every difficulty and resnap all notes, green lines, etc.

all fixed , thank you so much for mod it ^.^
Andrea
Seems better now to me.

Bubbled~
yeahyeahyeahhh
<3 secret
<3 _llkey_18
simplistiC

yeahyeahyeahhh wrote:

<3 secret
<3 _llkey_18
good map! :D
Tanmak
:D
Topic Starter
_llkey_18
forget it
Beuchi
Hello old bubble~

~General~
- The combocolors are too bright imo, besides they're too similar between them and they blend with the background pretty well... I'd use darker colours, maybe a pink or a darker green~
- I wonder why is Madonna in tags xp

~Easy~
- I'd like to see it mapped until the end... x3;

~Normal~
00:50:899 (4) - Fix spacing here~
01:41:121 (7) - Stack properly under the sliderend (use 0.0x distance snap to auto-stack if you need it).
02:36:455 (5) - ^
02:43:788 (1,2,3) - Fix spacing here~

~Wiinter~^
00:19:121 (4) - Add a New Combo here? Even being a whole pattern, I think it looks more like 2 different spacings =x
02:25:788 (x) - Add a note here? oxo

~Insane~
- Ugh... so many spacing inconsistencies ;~;

00:17:566 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7) - I'd add a New Combo in (3) and (6) (or fix the spacing in (2,3) and New Combo (6)...). but I see you've done this some other times... Still, I don't like so much the inconsistency :/
00:23:343 (10) - New Combo here. Also, why don't you make the slider go straight down instead of diagonal? (http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/78667)
00:31:788 (5) - New Combo here.
01:01:121 (6) - Flip vertically, the jump is pretty unintuitive and the reverse arrow might be a bit hidden.
01:34:010 (7) - New Combo here for consistency.
01:55:343 (7) - ^
02:00:232 (5) - ^
02:40:455 (6) - ^
03:05:343 (4) - ^

Sorry but I'm popping this, the inconsistency of New Combos/spacing on [Insane] still needs work, the other diffs are fine :(

EDIT: Everything is fixed and now Insane looks way better~

RE-BUBBLED!!
nimi
baka llkey, don't give up >_<"
Topic Starter
_llkey_18

Wiinter wrote:

baka llkey, don't give up >_<"

sry >_<
Doomsday
Well, I could moan about the little jumps in Insane, but really, they seemed surprisingly intuitive, so no need to fuss over them. Apart from that, it's a nice little map going on here :)

Ranked!
nimi
Yay, finallyy!
Thanks Doomy aand gratz llkey XD <3
Charles445

Isn't it Pop, Korean?
Topic Starter
_llkey_18
OMG!! its rankeddd

Thanks Doomsday :)

Special thanks to Wiinter, who helped me a lot ^.^
nimi