forum

#1 osu! World Cup (Team vs) [OFFICIAL] (Taiwan Wins!!)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Nharox
We could've a chance against Taiwan, our team was filled with good players but we barely practiced so we weren't really prepared. And hell, I was way too nervous. Let's hope we'll do better next time. Anyway, grats to Taiwan, it was fun. :)
Jalatiphra
count me in on the nervous part nharox :)

i had insanely much fun. thanks to the organisation team.
hopefully i can participate the next time ..

playing in multiplayer under such a huge amount of pressure is just amazingling exhausting..it really is quite sporty^^

i cleared my refridgerator after the match .. SS ;)

best luck to all teams in their upcomming matches, expecially poland- supporting our neighbours :)
Cyclohexane

galvenize wrote:

fu-

If we win against Italy, I'm gonna strip naked, run outside screaming like a madman while taking pictures of myself.

That was actually pretty close

DID YOU MISS ON PURPOSE
KRZY
So close France ;_;
Cyclohexane
You wouldn't imagine how much drama there was in #french after the match

And after JesusYamato logged in
Maestro_old
So close on Matryoshka! Good fight and grats to Italy and all the winners of the day!
Topic Starter
Lunah_old
Card N'FoRcE and osuplayer were so nervous, they played so bad XD me too :<

also goodgame France and LRJ, funny match, i enjoyed
Topic Starter
Lunah_old
Added maps and map pack : http://puu.sh/18ZL

today all timetables
Ekoro

Lunah wrote:

also goodgame France and LRJ, funny match, i enjoyed
Thanks °°
Gogo Italy ! ^.^
Wishy
Matches still best of 3? Come on make it best of 5 you know it's gonna be better than playing 2/3 maps, pro teams facing each other got to depend so much on luck...
Mismagius
Oh god Korea vs. Japan

OH GOD POLAND VS. NETHERLANDS
Topic Starter
Lunah_old
Timetables on :3
Verdisphena

Blue Dragon wrote:

Oh god Korea vs. Japan

FurukawaPan
Should say March not February (timetables)
Vish024
Go New Zeala- oh....oh well.

Mr Color wrote:

galvenize wrote:

fu-

If we win against Italy, I'm gonna strip naked, run outside screaming like a madman while taking pictures of myself.

That was actually pretty close

DID YOU MISS ON PURPOSE
France should've thumped 'em. Bet lunah payed them off to make it seem close.
Wishy

Wishy22 wrote:

Matches still best of 3? Come on make it best of 5 you know it's gonna be better than playing 2/3 maps, pro teams facing each other got to depend so much on luck...
naptime

Wishy22 wrote:

I'm sure the pro teams will still play a few extra matches to keep us properly entertained.

As for worrying about luck, fairness, winning, and all that other tournament-related shit, didn't China vs Korea teach you anything?
Wishy
I don't mean for us but for them, I just feel it a little dumb to make matches stupidly short. Matches till now had almost always the expected outcome, now's when cool matches gonna begin, and making them so brief is really a shame imo.
anonymous_old
omg korea vs japon :o

chile vs eeuu gogo chile
nVidi4x

Blue Dragon wrote:

Oh god Korea vs. Japan

OMFG, OH GOD, OH JESUS CHRIST USA VS CHILE !!!
Cyclone
I've already sent a PM to my team captain, but my match needs to be changed to sunday. All US matches need to be sunday or monday. I work tuesday through saturday nights.

Sorry for not bringing this up before, but my other 2 matches were already on sundays.
nVidi4x

Cyclone wrote:

I've already sent a PM to my team captain, but my match needs to be changed to sunday. All US matches need to be sunday or monday. I work tuesday through saturday nights.

Sorry for not bringing this up before, but my other 2 matches were already on sundays.
I think chilean players won't have problems with this new schedule. Im asking them today if we can play this sunday, don't worry.
Lybydose sent me a PM 2 hours ago
Also i think we should play +maps, best of 5 beatmaps or something like this. But this is staff's work.
Topic Starter
Lunah_old
this will happen in semifinal / final
Lesjuh
Can our match start an hour later? Ill be at work till 4 and then need some time to get back home. Hope thats alright with everyone.
GladiOol

Lesjuh wrote:

Can our match start an hour later? Ill be at work till 4 and then need some time to get back home. Hope thats alright with everyone.
uhm jij weet ook wel dat captains dat moeten besslisen? D: dus waarom post je dit hier?

english: lesjuh fagtard
anonymous_old

nVidi4x wrote:

Blue Dragon wrote:

Oh god Korea vs. Japan

OMFG, OH GOD, OH JESUS CHRIST USA VS CHILE !!!
omfg oh god jesus christ nvidi4x fail in all the songs OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JAJAjaJAJa GL <3
Pereira006
Korean VS japan

omg !!!!!!!!! koran and japan are my fan T_T

But I can´t wait see this *_*

Good luck korea and japan
bmin11
ok WHO'S READY FOR KOREAN VS JAPAN??? *stoke stoke*
GladiOol
Poland vs. Holland >>> Korea vs. Japan.

D:
arien666

Blue Dragon wrote:

Oh god Korea vs. Japan

2011 best match<
Topic Starter
Lunah_old
no one cares about italy

ORZ
dNextGen
Netherlands gonna win :)
TBTE

Lunah wrote:

no one cares about italy

ORZ
Sorry Italy
Mesita
hey, i just wanted to know if Ignacio can keep playing in the tournament now that his account has been unbanned (remember he "used" a FL hack, so i doesn´t have to do with the MODS of this tournament).
KRZY

Pereira006 wrote:

omg !!!!!!!!! koran and japan are my fan T_T

you have a strong fan base 8-)
Topic Starter
Lunah_old

Mesita wrote:

hey, i just wanted to know if Ignacio can keep playing in the tournament now that his account has been unbanned (remember he "used" a FL hack, so i doesn´t have to do with the MODS of this tournament).
He can't play the tournament more.
Firo Prochainezo

Lunah wrote:

no one cares about italy

ORZ
No one cared about Italy since 1945
Mesita

Lunah wrote:

Mesita wrote:

He can't play the tournament more.
may i ask why?
GladiOol
Because he's a cheater?
duh?

- BUT HE USED FL HACK ROFLMAO LOL LMAO NO STANDARD HACK LOL

so? D: he still cheated in this game and we (atleast I) don't want a filthy no-good cheater in this tourney.
Topic Starter
Lunah_old
as Peppy said , who got banned/resetted for cheats can't play the tournament.

this is my thought too
show more