forum

Beatstatic's GFX [Shop]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
rkgk

Hey all, new to the whole shop thing so forgive me for any mistakes.
Welcome to my humble shop! Status OPEN

I make everything from wallpapers/signatures/avatars and more.
Everything I do is free of charge since most of the renders and images I will be using I have not made myself and therefore I feel I should not be profitting of of the things I make

If you want anything made just leave a message containing these things:

What you want : [signature/avatar wallpaper etc..]
Any images/renders you want used in your picture:
What name you want on it, if any:
Subtext (if wanted):
Color preferences:
Style preference:
Other:

Stuff I've made (no avatars atm since I did a disk wipe): [LARGE IMAGES]

All I ask of you is to be patient when requesting something. I will make your image, but it might take a while as I am only one person. Some images will take longer than others because I cannot come come up with anything to do with them on the moment. Do not worry though as I will continue working on them and you WILL receive your image in due time

I'll be awaiting requests :)
zove
Good Luck Man
NatsukoHonda
Good luck. ^^
Topic Starter
rkgk
Thank you :)
Little Zhang
Beatstatic: I have a um, more open ended request? If you're interested message me and I will give more details :p could be a good portfolio piece~

And good luck with your shop!
Topic Starter
rkgk

KokuryuX wrote:

Beatstatic: I have a um, more open ended request? If you're interested message me and I will give more details :p could be a good portfolio piece~

And good luck with your shop!
I take any kind requests if they're doable for me. I won't turn anything down unless I've tried, albeit it streamoverlays or some other stuff :D also if you don't want to say what you need in here you can pm me if you want. I'll take a look at it tomorrow as it's late here in eu atm
lEdelWeiss
I think im the first one :D

What you want : Wallpaper
Any images/renders you want used in your picture: http://puu.sh/oPKV8/2255351570.jpg
What name you want on it, if any: Without name :D
Subtext (if wanted): Angel Beats in Raven Script Font or something thats looking like that ^^
Color preferences: Black and White but the eyes should be yellow if its possible
Style preference: i dont know...
Other: Can u cut of the text on the bottom?

Thanks?! i dont know what i should write xD
-Rikushi
GoodLuck!!!! :D ;)
Little Zhang

Beatstatic wrote:

I take any kind requests if they're doable for me. I won't turn anything down unless I've tried, albeit it streamoverlays or some other stuff :D also if you don't want to say what you need in here you can pm me if you want. I'll take a look at it tomorrow as it's late here in eu atm

I don't mind telling here, but I wouldn't want people to think it's okay to request something similar all the time xD I'll pm you :P
Rem
What you want : avatar
Any images/renders you want used in your picture: http://puu.sh/oQ1QK.jpg
What name you want on it, if any: Rem
Subtext (if wanted):
Color preferences: Blue / Purple
Style preference: rounded
Other: if you have any idea to make it look better please do so (example: different color preference)

Little Zhang
Since apparently no one will do the basic polite thing to do, I will ;w;

Type: Support gif/img
Image: Link
Text: "I support Beatstatic's GFX Shop"
Other: Anything :p do this before that personal request, as this is actually relevant.
Kurochiie
Ooooh. Freeeeey.
Best of luck, sweetie. : )
Topic Starter
rkgk

lEdelWeiss wrote:

I think im the first one :D

What you want : Wallpaper
Any images/renders you want used in your picture: http://puu.sh/oPKV8/2255351570.jpg
What name you want on it, if any: Without name :D
Subtext (if wanted): Angel Beats in Raven Script Font or something thats looking like that ^^
Color preferences: Black and White but the eyes should be yellow if its possible
Style preference: i dont know...
Other: Can u cut of the text on the bottom?

Thanks?! i dont know what i should write xD
If you don't like it feel free to comment again with what should be changed. This one was a tough one since when you make lighter images B&W images they tend to make the characters look blended in too much. I tried keeping myself as close to what you wanted, so here it is
KatouMegumi
Good luck! Your banner looks nice though :3
Topic Starter
rkgk

Rem wrote:

Subtext (if wanted):
Other: if you have any idea to make it look better please do so (example: different color preference)

How's this?
Topic Starter
rkgk

KokuryuX wrote:

Since apparently no one will do the basic polite thing to do, I will ;w;

Type: Support gif/img
Image: Link
Text: "I support Beatstatic's GFX Shop"
Other: Anything :p do this before that personal request, as this is actually relevant.
I normally don't make these things because I don't particularly care about promotion, but if you insist here's a thingy you can use
selfhate
l
o
l
Wall-ed
BEST LUCk FOR YOU !!!!!!!!!11111!!1!!! X3 /
Rem

Beatstatic wrote:

Rem wrote:

Subtext (if wanted):

How's this?
Awesome!! i really like it, thank you very much <3<3<3
Topic Starter
rkgk

selfhate wrote:

Any images/renders you want used in your picture: http://www.pic-upload.de/view-30631802/ ... 4.jpg.html
What name you want on it, if any: selfhate
Subtext (if wanted):
Style preference: Square
How's this? If you do not like it I'll redo it
show more