Topic Starter
sahuang

Monstrata wrote:

Unused hitsounds:
soft-hitclap.wav
soft-hitfinish.wav
deleted
FreeSong's

00:09:203 - Red and Green lines are conflicting in volume.
made them the same 10%
Edit: gonna update tonight so bubble can be repaired

Edit2: updated.
Monstrata
Xinely
we did recheck on irc

i think we can give a try for this ~
Topic Starter
sahuang
Thanks mr monstrata and baka nely<3
Pata-Mon
wocao
Haruto
Congratulations~
Left
gratzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

and rip harem
Otosaka-Yu
hao jb kuxuan
look like game
Beomsan
gratz
Satellite
cool sb grats :3
Nerova Riuz GX
ah. I'm a little bit late here but well, who knows.

I think there might be some things that should be clarified (or even fixed) here, some further discussion is probably required.
They are from my own view, but I'll try my best to make them more objective so people can see and judge them as well.

First of all, since 09kami's is no longer available in the regular set, it might not be appropriate to have his name in tags. well.

[freesongs]
  1. 00:20:953 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I might agree if you're going to make them with the backgrounds, but the stacks and pattern feel overdone here. imo the pattern is boosting the emphasis, which is weird because 1) it breaks the consistency on stacks and beats 2) causes a huge emphasis loss on 00:21:828 - behind the slider leniency
  2. 00:28:453 (3,4,5) - where's your special stacking pattern? also it fits better here since there's a brass on 00:28:578 - . (percussion gets stronger too btw)
  3. 00:44:453 (2,3,4,1) - imo a straight stream could be much better before a sharp Z-shape jumps. those turns are wrist-breaking.
  4. 00:49:953 (1,2,1,2) - I did expect a spacing boost because a crescendo starts on 00:48:953 -, but they are all lowered all of a sudden. Let's take 00:33:953 (1,2,1,2) - as a reference, you used anti jumps, bigger spacings, movements...but they are all not being used here. Even if you're trying to make some varieties, they are still way too weird.
  5. 00:52:953 (1,2,3,4) - details are dropped here. unlike all the other things, they are represented by four sliders, with repetitive flows. It could be fine to use four slider here, but I think adding some changes on movements can make this better. it also sounds not repetitive anyway.
  6. 01:14:703 (2,3,1) - It causes reading issues after the permutation (01:12:703 (2,3,1) - 01:13:703 (2,3,1) - ). apart from the context it's okay though.
  7. 00:49:953 - A serious note, the antijumps/sharp jumps are heavily reduced after this time point. I know nothing about your intentions, but it will be great if you're willing to explain them here.
Topic Starter
sahuang
09kami has a diff before and it's removed, so there's nothing wrong including it in tags.
If it must be removed, qat can do it without disqualification tho I doubt if there's any need.

Freesongs will reply to this today, so don't worry, you will see his reply before its ranked.
It's 12am in Canada rn so maybe wait for another 16 hours or sth, thanks.

不是很懂你们搞事的,哎...这图打起来根本就没什么问题,这些都是你personal opinions。。反正等福瑞松回复吧
[Crz]Makii

sahuang wrote:

不是很懂你们搞事的,哎...这图打起来根本就没什么问题,这些都是你personal opinions。。反正等福瑞松回复吧
09kami

Nerova Riuz GX wrote:

First of all, since 09kami's is no longer available in the regular set, it might not be appropriate to have his name in tags. well.
agree
please delete link

Topic Starter
sahuang

09kami wrote:

Nerova Riuz GX wrote:

agree
please delete link

if you want
ok!! will ask some one to delete tag,but it's not dq worthy.
Topic Starter
sahuang
Actually i can try to respond, see if it can convince you. In case freesongs can't appear lol he's too busy
In chinese maybe?
respond

Nerova Riuz GX wrote:

[freesongs]
  1. 00:20:953 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I might agree if you're going to make them with the backgrounds, but the stacks and pattern feel overdone here. imo the pattern is boosting the emphasis, which is weird because 1) it breaks the consistency on stacks and beats 2) causes a huge emphasis loss on 00:21:828 - behind the slider leniency
    00:21:203 (2,3,4,5,6) - 这边不觉得有什么问题。。是一个很好的有规律重叠,overdone'的问题完全没有..这张图首先就没有那种瞎跳,00:20:453 (3,4,5,6) - 这种地方都是这样的重叠,现在这个pattern怎么能说他break the consistency on stacks and beats...
  2. 00:28:453 (3,4,5) - where's your special stacking pattern? also it fits better here since there's a brass on 00:28:578 - . (percussion gets stronger too btw)
    00:28:328 (2,3) - emphasis了音调增加,所以要远一点,00:27:578 (4,3) - 也是stack的,然后00:28:453 (3,4,5,1) - 间距规规矩矩。
  3. 00:44:453 (2,3,4,1) - imo a straight stream could be much better before a sharp Z-shape jumps. those turns are wrist-breaking.
    这个只是个人看法,都是stream,直线和稍微弯一点的stream'没什么区别...只是你可能觉得打起来更顺,但是并没有必要改
  4. 00:49:953 (1,2,1,2) - I did expect a spacing boost because a crescendo starts on 00:48:953 -, but they are all lowered all of a sudden. Let's take 00:33:953 (1,2,1,2) - as a reference, you used anti jumps, bigger spacings, movements...but they are all not being used here. Even if you're trying to make some varieties, they are still way too weird.
    很奇怪吗。。这两段kiai也并不需要全部anti-flow吧...感觉还是个人看法,因为第二个地方确实可以anti,但是打起来排版就会完全不同,又需要一堆改正。在不影响dq前提下我觉得不需要改,你觉得呢》。
  5. 00:52:953 (1,2,3,4) - details are dropped here. unlike all the other things, they are represented by four sliders, with repetitive flows. It could be fine to use four slider here, but I think adding some changes on movements can make this better. it also sounds not repetitive anyway.
    hmm...四个滑条表示节奏未尝不可,确实可以改一个为2个圈,但是一样,这边还是个人偏好,不影响图的dq啊
  6. 01:14:703 (2,3,1) - It causes reading issues after the permutation (01:12:703 (2,3,1) - 01:13:703 (2,3,1) - ). apart from the context it's okay though.
    这图本来就很吃读图。。所以说很多地方确实有很难打的梗,希望你能理解下,毕竟6.2星的ex,做了个很有他特色的难度w
  7. 00:49:953 - A serious note, the antijumps/sharp jumps are heavily reduced after this time point. I know nothing about your intentions, but it will be great if you're willing to explain them here.
    第二段确实比第一段好打点,少了些anti,这样可以增加variety...我个人是觉得打图的时候一轻一快节奏变起来挺舒服的,就看你怎么map了吧。
最后...这图真的很良心啊,相比于现在那么多无脑1/2大跳图,这种有风格的set确实很少见,我也想把这样的set多多引入osu,因此这首6.22的图打起来确实很卡手。他并没有spacing连打,没有big jump,很多都是有趣的节奏排列组合,说他卡手是肯定的。不过我希望你能接收一下这种风格啦,毕竟freesongs的图风就这样,你可以参考helix来着。
其实你说的那些issue,确实不是不能改,但是没必要。不会cause dq,但是可能打的更顺手,我觉得还是mapper自己的选择喜好吧,我觉得这样的图没什么问题。在consistency上去挑刺感觉没什么必要==dq一趟也很麻烦,更何况是没什么太大改变的dq,不值得。

Thanks for your concerns, maybe freesongs will say more if you still are not satisfied w

It's more like your personal thoughts about how to map this song through freesongs' diff,so i dont think it's a valid reason for dq, the map has it's unique style and it's totally fine.
FreeSongs

Nerova Riuz GX wrote:

ah. I'm a little bit late here but well, who knows.

I think there might be some things that should be clarified (or even fixed) here, some further discussion is probably required.
They are from my own view, but I'll try my best to make them more objective so people can see and judge them as well.

[freesongs]
  1. 00:20:953 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - I might agree if you're going to make them with the backgrounds, but the stacks and pattern feel overdone here. imo the pattern is boosting the emphasis, which is weird because 1) it breaks the consistency on stacks and beats 2) causes a huge emphasis loss on 00:21:828 - behind the slider leniency I feel like this is the less intense part for the section from 00:17:953 - to 00:25:953 -, so I stack them to sort of express this feeling. They are easy to follow and do not require much reading compared to other patterns before and after. For the second time (00:28:953 (1,2,3,4,5) - ), I changed the idea entirely to build up for the kiai, which makes the entire transition (from "before kiai" to "kiai")more natural imo.
  2. 00:28:453 (3,4,5) - where's your special stacking pattern? also it fits better here since there's a brass on 00:28:578 - . (percussion gets stronger too btw) explained above I believe
  3. 00:44:453 (2,3,4,1) - imo a straight stream could be much better before a sharp Z-shape jumps. those turns are wrist-breaking. maybe. I think it plays fine and give more variety in stream styles. Also, I personally think the current way feels better than just making the stream straight
  4. 00:49:953 (1,2,1,2) - I did expect a spacing boost because a crescendo starts on 00:48:953 -, but they are all lowered all of a sudden. Let's take 00:33:953 (1,2,1,2) - as a reference, you used anti jumps, bigger spacings, movements...but they are all not being used here. Even if you're trying to make some varieties, they are still way too weird. "The big anti jumps and bigger spacings, movements ..." They are all for the sudden transition to the kiai. My intention was to emphasize the beginning of the kiai. At the beginning of the second kiai, there is not much need for emphasis again imo (It is according how I feel the song is like). They are lower in spacing but not in difficulty. The flow is different and that is exactly what I want to create here. It also gives a smooth transition to the calm part after the kiai.
  5. 00:52:953 (1,2,3,4) - details are dropped here. unlike all the other things, they are represented by four sliders, with repetitive flows. It could be fine to use four slider here, but I think adding some changes on movements can make this better. it also sounds not repetitive anyway. Yeah, I did hesitate about this when I was placing these four sliders. I tried to make the rhythm as vary as possible while not breaking the flow idea behind it. The idea here was to do an oval flow to make a small contrast with the straight flow right after this 00:53:953 (1,2,1,2,1) -
  6. 01:14:703 (2,3,1) - It causes reading issues after the permutation (01:12:703 (2,3,1) - 01:13:703 (2,3,1) - ). apart from the context it's okay though. [color=#8000FF]Well, 01:12:578 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - , 01:13:578 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1) - and the first part of the last pattern 01:14:578 (1,2,3,1) - are exactly the same in structure. I don't think the small spacing 01:14:828 (3,1) - can cause any reading issue but emphasize the large jumps right after this.
  7. 00:49:953 - A serious note, the antijumps/sharp jumps are heavily reduced after this time point. I know nothing about your intentions, but it will be great if you're willing to explain them here. should have been explained above. antijumps/sharp jumps are reduced by the difficulty is not reduced. The different feeling of flow is exactly what I want the players to get overall.
Thank you for the feedback!!
Karen
online tag is different from in-game tag, if you want to completely fix the tag issue, you'd better dq it. /passing by
Topic Starter
sahuang

Karen wrote:

online tag is different from in-game tag, if you want to completely fix the tag issue, you'd better dq it. /passing by
confirmed with okorin,he said someone deleted online tag and i guess it's fine w
-Nanaka-
送上迟到的祝福
恭喜sahuang & Lily酱 :)
[Hijiri Byakuren]
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh删了09后果然RANK了
towelie316
Is this real to get clear storyboard (with or without music) in video format?