forum

[resolved] New achievements not unlocking

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zak
Problem Details:
Unable to unlock any of the new achievements (the skill ones for passing x star maps), tried on both cutting edge and stable, neither works. The achievements for other modes won't work either.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20160504.1 (latest)

EDIT: Taiko and Mania achievements appear to be working, Standard and CtB are not.
Lacrimosa
Confirming. I didn't get it either.
Bara-
t/453290
Peppy said something here, that there was an issue with these achievements
Topic Starter
Zak
According to that post however, they should have been fixed, and they're only partially fixed.
Lacrimosa

peppy wrote:

We reset these as they were being awarded incorrectly. Please achieve them once more!
Seems like this bug still occurs. I assume they fixed only that bug.
Bubbler
I'm also experiencing that bug on CtB.

Successfully got Mania & Taiko pass medals - though Maniera(8.04* in-game but 7.95* on the homepage) does not give Mania 8* pass medal.
Not sure if it counts as 7* since I already had 7* one at the moment.

I also got the Standard medals (~6* pass / ~5* fullcombo) on the first~second day the medal first appeared, so I don't know what happened to the Standard medals.
Supairo
Here's what I got on my side: Taiko and Mania Medals are working, Standard and CtB Medals aren't.

Nikosbks wrote:

Seems like this bug still occurs. I assume they fixed only that bug.
Yeah, only this has been fixed.
JappyBabes
[peppy] Make star-based achievements use correct star value for current mode and mod combination.

saw this and fcd daidai +dt in standard - star rating shows 6 in client so it should either be the 5* or 6* fc achievement but got neither
don't know if tag4 counts but passing barusa +ez didn't give 8* pass achievement
Topic Starter
Zak
I believe TAG difficulties are allowed, but using EZ or HT makes it so you can't get an achievement, I tried it out on Taiko to pass a 6* map.