forum

The Eleventh Hour - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xiz

Xiz wrote:

One thing I wanna point out right off the bat was how hard beeboy was going on him. I kinda wanna side with beeboy for now but, idk yet.
** from the start of d2
Nyxa

beeboy123 wrote:

The fact you are lynching the counter claim first is honestly stupid.
Why would I lie about being a doctor which is literally suicide?

Tess is still scum.
1. Lying about being the doctor can be done at any point if a mislynch results in mylo, or if you are already in mylo. Doesn't matter who claimed first, and scum lying about doc is like, not suicide? Because, uh, town can't NK the doc and wouldn't want to?

2. This is a really weak attempt at a townslip from you.

3. You're still wrong, but I legitimately don't care if you wanna lynch me or not since I got bored of this game. I'm just playing out of courtesy at this point. If you're legit town and think I'm scum, then you're both bad at reading and will probably end up losing because you didn't PL Jess who will probably vig a town tonight, hence putting town in MyLo. To me, it just looks like you think I'm dangerous, but you already tried to scumpaint me hard so if I don't get lynched at this point, you're the next best suspect.

I don't know about AutoMedic, but if I were in scum there'd be no chance for town right now. Not because I'm the uber best scum or whatever, but because most people here don't seem to know how to read people. The only player who's been somewhat of a help to town has been Xiz, and Mbomb seems to be a legit townie as well. The rest is either stupid or suspicious to me, either way they're players who I wouldn't mind seeing lynched. Just less bothersome town to worry about.

Anyway, if I don't get lynched today (which I probably won't, beeboy's kind of yapping on his own and I don't really see anyone else doing the same), I'll either get NK'd by genius Mafia player Jess or by scum. I'd love to say "If I get NK'd tonight, lynch beeboy", but if beeboy isn't scum, I'd get NK'd tonight for sure considering they might want to frame beeboy, or perhaps beeboy could NK me and use that as an opportunity to say "Well, she said I'd be scum if I killed her, why would I do that if I were scum?" So I guess no matter what happens I probably won't see D3. Kind of a shame that no one asked me to roleclaim so far. All you know is that I'm a Giraffe who has time clockwork parts like Xiz.

I wonder what will happen today as well, so I'll second Xiz in the timeplay.

I activate my trap card or whatever and want to rewind time for an additional hour.

That's my final clockwork part, all that's left is my role.
Nyxa
btw I'm the actual doctor Just kidding, but god that'd be fun to do right now.
Nyxa

beeboy123 wrote:

Tess/automedic
This is the scum team
Btw, I hope you realize how hard you're OMGUSing right now.
Haneii

beeboy123 wrote:

The fact you are lynching the counter claim first is honestly stupid.
Why would I lie about being a doctor which is literally suicide?

AutoMedic wrote:

I don't know mate but I trust Tess a bit more than you do so...

Vote: beeboy123
Lol, what? You're not voting him because he's counter claiming? That should be one of the main reasons you, automedic, would be voting him. Not, "umm I dunno, I just don't trust you as much as Tess". It's unlikely (still possible though, I admit) that town has two doctors, so I'm surprised at your lack of reaction to the CC. Assuming you are a doctor.
beeboy123

Tess wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

Tess/automedic
This is the scum team
Btw, I hope you realize how hard you're OMGUSing right now.
I was scum reading you before you where scum reading me so no.

Automedic claimed doctor and I have a doctor role pm so it isn't OMGUS it is simple logic.
AutoMedic
Look you fucking nutcase, why would I claim doctor if I didn't receive a role PM

You said it yourself that if you falseclaim doctor it's a suicidente. You're OMGUS'ing so hard right now

Fucking lynch me or whatever, I don't want to play this game anymore because we have one more shitty agenda pusher
AutoMedic
SUICIDE NOTE FUCK FUCK FUCK MUERTE
beeboy123
Scum fake claiming doctor while being lynched?
Like that is reasonable, always assuming scum will claim VT is really weird.
AutoMedic
this is a closed setup so expect shit like this
AutoMedic
also the last mylo was a lost cause so we probably need to do a nolynch just to see how mafia will move

I feel like jess will miss a shot and mafia setting another fear kill on either haneii/shiirn or beeboy if he's not falseclaiming
beeboy123
I was lynching you before the doc claim. I have never seen 2 copies of the same setup before as well.

Similar roles, then yes I have seen doubles
The exact same role then no.
AutoMedic
either you're a fucking quack or a paranoid or whatever
beeboy123
If you think I am scum you have no business trying to convince me my read on you is wrong as it shouldn't matter.
AutoMedic
I suggest nolynch because

1. We will see if beeboy is actually doc
2. If jess fucks up, we can deduce on who he killed
3. If my suspicions are correct, we will have a fear kill at haneii/shiirn

I can't elaborate this for now, my eyes are already failing me. Really sorry
Xiz
vote: autometic
Xiz
actually nvm
unvote
MBomb
people keep rewinding time but that's not how the thing works, it's flavour related like i said previously, aaaa
beeboy123
Rewinds time a hour.

I do what I want.
Topic Starter
Frostings
While the guests of the party try to determine their foes,
A chime rings once, twice, three times in a row.
The sound echoes softly in a distant clock tower:
The time is, once more, The Eleventh Hour.

Vote Count 2.6

(3) beeboy123: - MagicBomb -, Tess, AutoMedic
(2) AutoMedic: Zexion, beeboy123
(1) Xiz: Haneii
(1) Haneii: Xiz

Not Voting: -[Jess]-, Shiirn
Deadline is... still May 31 10:00pm EST
This is 5 hours from now

Reminder with 9 in the Party. it takes 5 for a vote kick
Haneii
unvote
Xiz
lol fuk so thats how it works
Nyxa
So it's literally useless, how awesome.
Topic Starter
Frostings
Vote Count 2.7

Not Voting: -[Jess]-, Shiirn, Haneii
Deadline in 2 hours!
Zexion
What is going on.

Guys I'm not really feeling this beeboy wagon.
Zexion
Is there even someone else to make a lynch anyways?
Topic Starter
Frostings
It is 12 o'clock

Vote Count 2.8 (Final)

Not Voting: -[Jess]-, Shiirn, Haneii

The Day ended in No Lynch

It is Night 2. Actions are due in my inbox in 24 hours.
Topic Starter
Frostings
As the party members slept through the night
One guest disappeared from sight!

- Magic Bomb -, Carla the Cat has been kicked from the party (Night Killed!)
He was a Partygoer (Town) [Vanilla Town / Day 1 Post Restriction]
Topic Starter
Frostings
It is 1 o'clock

It's Day 3. Deadline is 7 days from now

Vote Count 3.0

Not Voting: -[Jess]-, Shiirn, Haneii. Tess, AutoMedic, Zexion, beeboy123, Xiz
With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch
Xiz
Everyone should state their animals. I got another green check but I'm not going to say it until I get everyone's animal
Nyxa
Good. Also, I knew Mbomb was town.

Vote: beeboy

You didn't NK me because it'd be too obvious.
Nyxa
Xiz is town
Jess is lol
Shiirn is null
Medic is nullscum
beeboy is scum
Zexion is null
Haneii is nulltown
Nyxa
I want a scum dead today. I'll use my role ability if we can't get a wagon going.
beeboy123
Sara the Snake

Vote: Automedic

Lynch Automedic and Tess and we win.
Nyxa
Sorry for four posts in a row but uh, if we don't narrow the team down to one today, reading is gonna be very hard. It's way easier to narrow down one target than to try and find out who the two are that are working together. I'm 80% sure beeboy is scum so please, just vote him. I don't want to waste my PR.
beeboy123
This Tess lynch on me is so scum driven.
It's ok though because Automedic is confirmed scum once I flip doctor and Tess should become an easy lynch for you guys because lynching the counter claim before the original claim is dumb :)
beeboy123
Once I flip town lynch Tess and AutoMedic I don't really care about this game anymore because both scum are obvious.
beeboy123
Also who did Jess shoot last
beeboy123
night?
Nyxa

beeboy123 wrote:

Sara the Snake

Vote: Automedic

Lynch Automedic and Tess and we win.
Me and Shiirn are both Giraffes. Xiz knows at least one Giraffe is town. I already pointed out the odds here. You're just hopeless right now.

beeboy123 wrote:

This Tess lynch on me is so scum driven.
It's ok though because Automedic is confirmed scum once I flip doctor and Tess should become an easy lynch for you guys because lynching the counter claim before the original claim is dumb :)
I once played a mafia game where I was scum, and I claimed cop right before the actual cop claimed. I said I'd scanned him and he was scum. We were in mylo like I expected us to be today, but there was no lynch and so we're good for now. So, that created a certain situation. They had to lynch either of us, but if they mislynched, they'd lose. Sadly I'd made an accidental bad scumslip in the heat of the moment and lost. This is a different situation though. There's two scum alive, and with you claiming doc first, even if you could get rid of the actual doc, it's still an advantageous move to make because:

1. You now know who the doctor is, and if he doesn't get lynched, you can NK him

2. If he does get lynched, you will have gotten rid of the doctor and a townie, and your teammate can get another free kill on that night because attention will be entirely driven away from them

3. It offers your teammate opportunity to bus you in order to seem more town, which increases their odds of winning the game, especially if you scumpaint two people as "the team" before dying.

So, let's say they believe you, and lynch automedic today. Automedic flips town doc, scum gets an NK, which would probably be Xiz. Now there's 6 alive, 4 town. Then we lynch you because duh - but now the day has been shortened, and there's no opportunity to figure out who the other scum is. Another town dies, probably me. Now there's 4 alive, 3 town. Jess, Shiirn and (probably) Haneii. Haneii has been mostly focused on Xiz all game, his reads will be off. Shiirn hasn't really been posting, and Jess is just lol. So it will probably end in a nolynch and a meh victory for scum that way.

If Zexion is town then maybe things would turn out for the better, Jess can still possibly be scum. Or hell, maybe it's Shiirn. I still don't know who the other one is. But a doc claim first for you is way too advantageous, so I'd rather lynch you first. If it's not you, then great, we lynch automedic and figure it out from there.

The no lynch was actually better than a lynch in this case. You didn't NK me because it'd both have made you suspicious and ruined your attempt to scumpaint me. Either way, I want you out today. I hope the rest agrees with me.
show more