show more
Nyxa

Shiirn wrote:

FUCK, MAFIA WITH SHIIRN AND TESS IS OVERWHELMING, ELIMINATE
spoopy wifom posts are spoopy
Xiz
Tess wanna fight again im bored
beeboy123
Why aren't we lynching Tess for trying to policy lynch our claimed vig?
beeboy123
There is a clear difference in asking for a policy lynch pre and post vig claim.
Topic Starter
Frostings
Vote Count 2.5

(2) AutoMedic: Tess, Zexion
(2) Tess: beeboy123, AutoMedic
(1) Xiz: Haneii
(1) Haneii: Xiz

Not Voting: -[Jess]-, Shiirn, - Magic Bomb -
Deadline is May 31 10:00pm EST
This is 48 hours from now!
beeboy123
^ we have 2 days left can we please just all sheep me :(
Zexion

Tess wrote:

Zexion wrote:

I've seen Tess switching votes about 3 times today, most of them being sure then pulling back.
If you don't sound certain when you're voting, and the person you're voting is scum, they won't fear being lynched. You have to be certain of who you vote when you vote them unless your vote's purpose is either joining a wagon because there's no better person to vote, or to hammer to prevent a nolynch. I tend to vote and unvote people a lot, but I'm always certain about my votes until they give a reply satisfying enough to change my mind. That way, if they're scum, they'll feel actual pressure, rather than not caring because I gave a "C-Can I p-please vote you, S-Senpai?" vote.
I'll promise to use that last quote someday. Also I get your point.

Tess wrote:

So you just joining the wagon for the hell of it?
So you want to keep this status where nothing is happening?

beeboy123 wrote:

Why aren't we lynching Tess for trying to policy lynch our claimed vig?
I'm not really sure if we should lynch Tess just for that. I mean, it's Jess we're talking about. I'll consider it anyways.
Nyxa
"claimed" and "confirmed" are two entirely different things babe.
Nyxa
From your point of view, the odds of me being town are far higher than of Jess being vig, because "Vig" was literally the last word she said, uh.. 8 pages ago?
MBomb
Automedic scum seems a lot more likely than Tess scum to me, Tess's activity and especially her actions on D1 seemed very town to me.

Vote: AutoMedic
-[Jess]-
Sorry for not posting,I am sick.

I claim vig,
Than they want to pl me.
Good job.

I will shoot either one at n2.
Nyxa
This is why I proposed a Jess PL, keeping her alive will put us in MyLo D3.

I predicted this would happen and whee. Someone being vig isn't always beneficial to town and lynching them isn't always a bad idea.
Nyxa
Btw claiming something doesn't automatically make it true either.

If so everyone would claim town and town would lose??

Jesus guys do you understand this game like at all
Xiz
Jess annoys me.
Nyxa
Welcome to osu!mafia
Haneii

Xiz wrote:

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

god damnit why are people roleclaiming i'm seriously confused right now
I had to for the way my neighbor (Haneii) reacted to my claim when I honestly thought that he was my mason bro, since I accidentally outed to him.
How did you accidentally out me? I voted before you role claimed. Honestly, try and keep track of events >.> It makes you look scummy/like you're making things up as you go. lol and to think I was never scum reading you (not that I really am now either but meh).

Xiz wrote:

Haneii wrote:

I didn't think it was necessary for me to keep checking QT/my notifications as much. Yet I still wanted an answer to my question. So before going to bed I voted you as a reminder/prompt and was hoping I would get a response by morning. I didn't expect you to snap o.o
So by your logic, you voted for me after acknowledging my claim, and purposely refused to check our chat for more info.
So the second I claimed, you insta-voted for me without questioning me. The fuck????????

I did question you. You never replied lol

If you are town, I seriously advice you to reconsider your stance, because there is no world where this would be considered appropriate for town UNLESS you claim the exact role I am.

Claim the exact role as you? I don't get it. Do you equate a role claim to conf-town? Anyways, I already confirmed we're friends what do you mean by this post? You're so confusing @_@

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

Wait a minute. I just got suspicious of Shiirn because I never saw him claim he roleblocked Sakura.

Why would he block Sakura, considering from the previous day, he said that sakura was either cop or scum?

If sakura was scum, surely they wouldn't perform the NK, unless their partner was suspected more (Which, whilst I was townreading her, it seems not many others were)?

So basically he blocked someone who he thought was either cop, or a scum that wouldn't perform NK, most likely? That seems off to me.
I like this post. Very towny >w<

Xiz wrote:

Fair enough.

I'm keeping my vote on Hillini for obvious reasons.

I'm keeping my vote on you for lying, withholding information (not from me, btw, but the players in this thread. Still wondering why), refusing to answer my questions...the list goes on (all of which occurred after I voted for you lol)

You're voting me...because I voted for you. Smh

You can answer me in the QT as well if you don't want to here/think it would derail the game - but please just answer me.
Xiz
tl;dr lol
Xiz
jk, i just didnt care enough to read.

Also I don't care enough to answer your questions again, since I already answered them in previous posts.

You are not worth my time.
Xiz
I'm like 90% sure mafia is gonna win this game, not because mafia are playing well but because lol this town.
Haneii
@Jess: Why did you wait until Day 2 to roleclaim?
Haneii
Not feeling the automedic lynch guys. Lynching lurkers/PL should have been D1 - why are you guys so comfortable lynching a null?

I'm going to stick to Xiz for a bit longer. He went from calm and confident (how he appears to me in QT and here) to OMG I GOT ONE VOTE I must role claim and explain all my breadcrumbs and secure town cred asap! I'm not sure if he's just not thinking this through, but it comes off as scum who see's me as a threat that might get him lynched during the day.

Xiz, do you really think I'm scum? If I didn't want that information about the giraffe getting out to everyone I would have left you alone and just kill you at night and no one would be any wiser (besides the giraffe who may or may not get your post). However, if there's another reason why you think I'm scummy, please let me know asap.

@EVERYONE ELSE: IS IT WRONG FOR ME TO BE SUSPICIOUS OF SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY REFUSE TO EXPLAIN THEMSELVES TO ME? IF HE DOESN'T WANT TO DERAIL THIS THREAD HE COULD EASILY ANSWER ME IN THE QT. lol I know it's a common newbie behaviour, but being patronizing/rude when all I want is to clear things up so I can POE more effectively doesn't really help town and wastes valuable time T_T. I'll drop this though if more of you don't see this going anywhere *sigh*

I'll switch my vote if you guys can give better reasons for voting besides lurking or PL. Both automedic and Jess are null to me atm.

FOS (in decending order):
1.Xiz,
2.Zexion
3.Anyone I haven't mentioned by name in this list
4.Jess
5.Automedic
Haneii
Sorry for flooding this thread with this guys hopefully it's the last one

@Xiz, please check and answer in the QT

Here are my lasts posts to him the QT. inb4 paranoia. Sakura would prob want to slap me by now XD
SPOILER
"Skimming through the thread at work~ Will hopefully post once I get home and get to read it properly without distractions.

Still wondering why you won't tell the other players about your abilities. You can tell me in here if you don't want the others to know.

Also can you link some of the games you've played on other websites so I can get an idea of your play style. I'm trying to understand why you do the things you from a town perspective, but it doesn't look too towny. However, I've encountered townies who play like you but its usually because they're new and get defensive/spooked easily."

"DELETE
Please stop ignoring me. If you're town, I'd rather clear things up now to avoid mislynching you.

If you mistrust me, look I don't your trust - I'm in no danger of being lynched by the others so why would I need you. I'm just trying to actively scum hunt and narrow things down, and you're stalling the process if you're actually town. Just answer 2 questions for me if its too much for you:

1. Why didn't you tell the players in the thread everything when you claimed (role +pms from mod)? Why tell some and keep others to yourself?
2. Why do you think I'm scum (this question is important because it gives me an idea of your reasoning - will it be scum or town motivated)?

Just answer those two. Again, please."
Nyxa

Xiz wrote:

I'm like 90% sure mafia is gonna win this game, not because mafia are playing well but because lol this town.
Most people aren't posting so I kinda don't wanna play anymore
Zexion
@Haneii: I get that what Xiz is doing is really weird and unjustified, but I don't think that itself warrants being scum. I just don't feel like voting either of you.

Also asking that to Jess will lead to nowhere.

Tess wrote:

Xiz wrote:

Most people aren't posting so I kinda don't wanna play anymore
Pretty sure most of us are posting, at least some phrases.
Haneii

Zexion wrote:

Also asking that to Jess will lead to nowhere.
It got you to comment on it, adjusting my read of you.
Honestly though, I think I'm still salty from that last game where we were siblings and she claimed a couple pages into D1. I'm just curious now, what changed?

So 6, who else besides automedic would you be willing to vote?
Xiz
Posting once or twice a day is not posting, it's preventing prods.
Posting once every two or three days is not playing in the game, you are killing the game.
beeboy123
Activity and effort aren't alignment indicative.

Vote Tess pls and thanks.
Haneii

Xiz wrote:

Posting once or twice a day is not posting, it's preventing prods.
Posting once every two or three days is not playing in the game, you are killing the game.
Actively lurking by consecutively posting about how people aren't posting isn't any better XD
Haneii

beeboy123 wrote:

Sakura all over again. Oh hey let's vote someone else for no reason. Everyone join me! Now!

So what if Tess wants Vig Jess gone? Think about it. Vig. Jess. It's never okay to lynch someone you think is town, but considering the matter is Jess, I can see the town motivation behind it (ie: get rid of liability/belief that vig Jess would do more harm than good to town if ability is used etc). Scum is less likely to outright suggest we lynch a townie D2.
beeboy123
Jess can you vig Tess for me because this town doesn't want to lynch her?
beeboy123
Don't respond because saying yes may get you PL'd
Xiz

beeboy123 wrote:

I agree, they are not.
I'm at the point where I don't care anymore so I might.
AutoMedic
if jess is vig im pretty much going to die at n2

up to you guys, however i'm a doctor so jokes on you ha ha
MBomb
tfw beeboy is trying to get the vig to vig the most town person in the game rn wat
MBomb
Unvote

Vote: Beeboy

we should change this quickly because of doctor claim
beeboy123
vote: auto medic

I doubt there is 2 doctors
beeboy123
Also activity and effort doesn't equal alignment Tess being the towniest player is complete bs.
beeboy123
Also why does the confirmable role vig get PL'd but the non confirmable role doctor gets a get out jail free card?
You guys make no sense.
AutoMedic

beeboy123 wrote:

Also why does the confirmable role vig get PL'd but the non confirmable role doctor gets a get out jail free card?
You guys make no sense.
We have a fucking unexperienced vig who knows if he miss

That's also his "Get out of Jail Card" you fucking pillock

Or maybe this is just another mafia buddy reaction.
beeboy123
Vig is a confirmable role as we should see 2 kills.
No kill resolving doesn't mean there is a doctor.
That is why vig is a legitimate get out of jail free card as it is a confirmable role as we know there is one if there is 2 kills in one night.

Not lynching you for a doc claim is meh but that is huge bias on my part because I am the actual doctor.
show more