forum

The Eleventh Hour - Game Over

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xiz

Xiz wrote:

Also I'mma be AFK for most of the day, going to the zoo on a date.

GONNA SEE ME SOME LOCKED ANIMALS.
GONNA WATCH SOME GIRAFFES EAT DAT GREEN.
GONNA GET HUNGRY AND ME GONNA EAT SOME OVERPRICED FOODZ.

pce
^^
Xiz
my b town lol x.x'
Haneii
'Yup. We're "friends" - that's the name of the role but we're actually neighbours because our alignments are hidden from each other.

Navizel wrote:

Birdy wrote:

RVS is always supposed to head somewhere but never really does.

Someone should start asking random questions but idk if that will happen since Frostings is the mod. Navi, maybe?
any reason why me? I only know Quill is a fake friend we should choo choo him d1
I voted you to hopefully remind you to respond to me . I asked you how you knew about the giraffe and you ignored me but continued posting in this thread about the giraffe being town without explaining....again @_@. That along with your blatant trust in me made me uneasy - it was discussed that either of us could be scum, yet you chose to trust me with your findings.

Who implies they might have an investigative power role to potential scum D2?

Besides sleeping for 8 hours (oh and thanks for finally responding in the QT. Its actually satisfactory ^_^), why do you feel the need to vote me now? Was I suppose to have undying trust in you because you know who's town (something scum knows)?
Shiirn
I'm Jimmy the Giraffe, for what it's worth. I have the Twin (flavor!!!!! not role!!!! this confused me as well) passive, which tells me there is a Jerry out there who is probably also a Giraffe by virtue of being my twin.

This game has rather suffered due to lack of clarity and I, like beeboy, have found myself growing rather apathetic about its results.
Haneii
Can anyone safely confirm that? ^

Oh btw,

Xiz wrote:

I'm hard claiming btw.
You haven't claimed everything o.o. Why?
Xiz

Haneii wrote:

I voted you to hopefully remind you to respond to me . I asked you how you knew about the giraffe and you ignored me but continued posting in this thread about the giraffe being town without explaining....again @_@
You are lying, and I can prove it.

Xiz
05-25-2016
04:38 AM ET (US)
Whoever is the 'giraffe' is town in this game

HaneiiPerson was signed in when posted
05-25-2016
03:48 PM ET (US)
Can I ask how you know?

Xiz
05-25-2016
08:28 PM ET (US)
I had a dream about it, it was a "nice dream" in green.

(13 hours ago)

Haneii wrote:

So sleepy Z_Z
@beeboy: Why did you feel like it was important to lynch D1 vs NL?
Vote: Xiz
Bring me back a plushie!

I posted my response a clear hour before you voted for me. You haven't responded to me, and still haven't up to this point in our chat.

Die Haneiii. Caught you in a lie.
-[Jess]-

- Magic Bomb - wrote:

2. why is jess looking for PRs to claim, that's strange attitude even for her
It is about my role
i can't kick a innocent so I need to confirm about everyone's role
Zexion
Really quick post because I'm on a hurry. I promise to read a bit further later.

beeboy123 wrote:

How funny would it be if the scum team is Zexion and Shiirn?
I was thinking it could be Shiirn/MB or MB/Tess. Maaaaybe Xiz/beeboy.

Finally we see some content from MB!

beeboy123 wrote:

I wonder how the people here would react if they learned I carry town a lot on MS >_>
And why is this relevant to this game?

-----

Xiz, are you actually allowed to do that?

I think I get the lie you're poiting too, but why does that make Haneii scum? So far he could have just messed up times.
Xiz
Allowed to do what? Did I break a rule? O.o

If we are not allowed to post logs, technically my logs could be fabricated, so it should be fine?

And he clearly stated I did not respond. I disbelieve he forgot to refresh the chat log to see if I have posted.
beeboy123

Zexion wrote:

Really quick post because I'm on a hurry. I promise to read a bit further later.

beeboy123 wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

I wonder how the people here would react if they learned I carry town a lot on MS >_>

-----

I think I get the lie you're poiting too, but why does that make Haneii scum? So far he could have just messed up times.
It is relevant because every time I play here I get scum read or am called lynchx bait because people here don't like my ideas or the way I play and it bothers me because I tend to get decent results on MS playing exactly the same way. I am certainly not a great player but it is just annoying to see every game. A lot this actually just comes down to bad scum hunting on your guys parts as well. Is this relevant to the game? Not overly. Is this something I wanted to get off my chest? Yes.
beeboy123

Zexion wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

beeboy123 wrote:

-----

It is relevant because every time I play here I get scum read or am called lynchx bait because people here don't like my ideas or the way I play and it bothers me because I tend to get decent results on MS playing exactly the same way. I am certainly not a great player but it is just annoying to see every game. A lot this actually just comes down to bad scum hunting on your guys parts as well. Is this relevant to the game? Not overly. Is this something I wanted to get off my chest? Yes.
This honestly must be how Sakura felt about being scum read.
beeboy123
Anyway an easy mislynch slot that was currently occupied by no one just got killed and someone claimed that it was a great kill so let's lynch them :)
MBomb

beeboy123 wrote:

Anyway an easy mislynch slot that was currently occupied by no one just got killed and someone claimed that it was a great kill so let's lynch them :)
I still fail to see any logic here. But honestly your AtE seems genuine so as I said already, I feel as though you're just town playing badly. Xiz seems a lot more scummy for jumping with you for no reason.
beeboy123
A slot that was currently occupied by no player was killed.
As in a slot that has 0 presence on the game.

You said it was a good kill, that is sketchy.
beeboy123
Not to mention about what I already said about Sakura already being a bad kill.
Topic Starter
Frostings
Vote Count 2.2

(2) Xiz: - Magic Bomb -, Haneii
(1) - Magic Bomb -: beeboy123
(1) Shiirn : Tess
(1) Haneii: Xiz

Not Voting: AutoMedic, -[Jess]-, Shiirn, Zexion
Nyxa

beeboy123 wrote:

I would say that if you carry town on MS that only makes you look more scummy right now because you don't look like a town carry at all.

Shiirn wrote:

<statistics and explanations etc.>
I am fine with this post.

Unvote

Right now the odds of Shiirn being scum to me are far lower than the odds of anyone else being scum. The reason I say this is because even though he's being wifomtastic, there's a certain reason he's posting the way he does. I'm gonna give Shiirn the town flag for now, but I don't wanna explain why just yet. I'm also fine with his RC. I'm not gonna do the wifom thing right now and unless I get killed N2 (I sure fucking hope not) there'll be time to do that later. I don't really expect to get lynched either and Shiirn seems like a waste of time right now, even though I can make plenty of that.

So yeah, just gonna assume Shiirn's town until we've learned more about this game and hope I don't die.

So my main targets right now are Xiz and beeboy. Both have been saying significantly scummy shit D2 and it just feels like they're starting to blow their cover with regards to the Sakura NK. I poked Shiirn with a vote and his reply was satisfactory, but theirs weren't and I didn't even get to them yet. I could also see reasoning for them killing Sakura since she had asked to be replaced out already, so they could do that and then go "hmm sakura sure was a bad kill, I wonder what scum is up to" (and what do you fucking know as I'm writing this I read this:)

beeboy123 wrote:

Not to mention about what I already said about Sakura already being a bad kill.

This is one of my reasons for suspecting them, along with their posts being fishy as fuck and beeboy trying to paint Mbomb as scum for.. what?

So yeah. I'd rather vote beeboy right now but since Haneii went with Xiz I'm going along with that.

Vote: Xiz

Will post more later, have been busy and whatnot. Please correct me if I made any mistakes in this post.
beeboy123
I really want someone to explain to me the motive behind killing a slot that has no user inside of it.
Then once the fail to do that I want them to vote MBomb for claiming it is a good idea.
beeboy123
If I get lynched for this I won't even care.
Haneii

Xiz wrote:

I posted my response a clear hour before you voted for me. You haven't responded to me, and still haven't up to this point in our chat.
A clear hour? Maybe. "About" 13 hours could also mean we posted within the same hour. However, I did post before going to bed without checking QT one last time. I assumed when you said you were going "AFK" in this thread that you would be telling the truth and you'd be afk:

Xiz wrote:

Also I'mma be AFK for most of the day
I didn't think it was necessary for me to keep checking QT/my notifications as much. Yet I still wanted an answer to my question. So before going to bed I voted you as a reminder/prompt and was hoping I would get a response by morning. I didn't expect you to snap o.o

As for not responding to you in QT now - like the conversation you pasted shows, you haven't asked me anything.

ANYWAYS, can you just answer the question:

Haneii wrote:

Oh btw,

Xiz wrote:

I'm hard claiming btw.
You haven't claimed everything o.o. Why?
Haneii
@mod: V/LA for 3 days. Con weekend.

I'll still strive to post at least every night before going to sleep, if not more.
Xiz
I claimed my ability Haneii, lol. I dunno how many roles there are in this setup. If I have some type of ability I consider that a power role.

@Tess how familiar are you with TWG as a whole, I wanna know if you have actually played before
Xiz
im never lynching beeboy and Shiirn this game btw.
Haneii
I just don't get why you aren't sharing everything with everyone. You've already role claimed and told everyone about the giraffe. Why keep any additional info/abilities from everyone?

Note: I AM NOT trying to push you to share more with everyone. You may keep it to yourself. Just tell me WHY you don't want the other players or scum to know.
Nyxa

Xiz wrote:

@Tess how familiar are you with TWG as a whole, I wanna know if you have actually played before
I'm an absolute nooblet who's never played before, of course. What's up with the attitude?
Nyxa
This game is a mess.
Nyxa

Shiirn wrote:

I'm Jimmy the Giraffe, for what it's worth. I have the Twin (flavor!!!!! not role!!!! this confused me as well) passive, which tells me there is a Jerry out there who is probably also a Giraffe by virtue of being my twin.

This game has rather suffered due to lack of clarity and I, like beeboy, have found myself growing rather apathetic about its results.
The fuck, I missed this post entirely. I'm Jerry. I have no idea what the purpose is though. Not sure if it's an alignment confirmation or anything. And yeah the lack of clarity in this game is kinda bleh and I wish roles were more role-oriented rather than flavor, but oh well.

Anyhow, since I already claimed Jerry might as well claim what I'm able to do as well - I got two Clockwork Parts on D1 and D2 respectively. Each of them means I can advance or rewind the time of day by an hour - so I can advance or rewind 2 hours total. I'm not sure what good this does other than extending the day since if I use it to forward the day the worst I can do is force a nolynch, which is something town should be able to do with discussion anyway.

Also, after re-reading this

Xiz wrote:

The problem is my check is kinda useless because I know the name of the role, not the name of the player, and hillini (and im assuming his partner know). I softed this before about the zoo, but whoever is the Giraffe, I know you are town. Better for me to say this now instead of later.
with a clear head (not a 5 AM head like I did yesterday) I realized Xiz actually confirmed me town here, maybe. Depends on which Giraffe it is because I'm Jerry the Giraffe, and my twin is Jimmy the Giraffe, a role Shiirn claimed. I believe Shiirn is town, especially since he claimed first. It's kinda unfortunate he mentioned there being a Jerry rather than a second Giraffe which makes me claiming second a bit harder but yeah. I haven't had much time so whenever I posted I just skimmed the threads and added that if I made any mistakes anyone should correct me, and wound up overlooking something like this ;_;

Either way, that gives me enough reason to remove my vote on Xiz for now since even though he claimed he knew Giraffe was town, he seemed to be wary of me, which makes me think he had no clue of my alignment.

Which just leaves beeboy out of everyone I suspected. And I still refuse to suspect Mbomb for now.

Unvote

Sorry for my sloppy gameplay this game. I should probably just wait with posting until I have the time to thoroughly read everything rather than post based on skimming. That's my mistake.

I'm not voting beeboy just yet but eh. This game is kind of giving me a headache with how hard it is to actually know what's going on.

Xiz, would you mind telling me why you're so sure beeboy is town?
Nyxa

Haneii wrote:

I just don't get why you aren't sharing everything with everyone. You've already role claimed and told everyone about the giraffe. Why keep any additional info/abilities from everyone?

Note: I AM NOT trying to push you to share more with everyone. You may keep it to yourself. Just tell me WHY you don't want the other players or scum to know.
This also really bothers me and I'm pretty sure everyone would like to hear more about this.
Shiirn
I was only given the name of my twin, like you, I presume. I assumed that Jerry was also a giraffe because, you know, twins. But weirder things have happened.

A handful of us also got clockwork parts (seeing the responses to my trinket pokes) but they seem unrelated to our power roles.

What exactly is Xiz trying to claim with his giraffe-related posts? "All giraffes = town"? I'm confused.
Nyxa
If there are any other Giraffes they should probably claim now, but if we're the only two (which would make sense since twins) then I'm not sure either. Maybe all he was told was that the person he investigated was nicknamed "Giraffe" and was town. But if that's the case, that'd actually be a problem because then neither one of us would be confirmed town, all that would be certain is that at least one of us is town for sure, and the other one would still be null, but they wouldn't know which. Knowing my role though you are confirmed town in my eyes from this point onwards, and pretty much the only one in this game.

I still don't know why beeboy is so focused on Mbomb's post. Mbomb didn't think Sakura was a bad kill. I don't either. It's only a bad kill at face value, but that's exactly why it can be a good NK if you include wifom-related reasons to it. It just feels like beeboy jumped onto Mbomb a bit too hastily for me.
-[Jess]-
so those 'Giraffe' are 'really' town,
and I need to know everyone 's role so i can pick a lair and kick them
Nyxa
???
-[Jess]-
I am roleclaiming
Nyxa
No, Xiz is claiming that there is a "Giraffe" in this game, and that that Giraffe was town. Shiirn claimed to be the Giraffe, but said he had a twin, and then I claimed that I am said twin, and now we are trying to figure out whether both Giraffes are town, or whether Xiz had targeted a specific Giraffe of the two. That there are two we are certain, because nobody has bothered to counterclaim (and I'd be surprised if anyone did at this point) and Shiirn's name claim matched the name I was given when I was sent my role PM, so I'm 100% certain that Shiirn is my twin, and I don't see a reason for anyone to disbelieve us since Xiz is basically the third person to confirm this.

Basically what I'm trying to achieve here is get some people confirmed as town so we can narrow down the list of possible suspects. Even if it's just one, one conftown is better than none. All of this makes Xiz look very towny as well because as a scum there'd be no reason for him to confirm Shiirn as town that way. The only way this would be a scum play would be if Shiirn and Xiz are scum, and decided to use Shiirn being my twin as a reason to make everyone else think they're town by having me (or whoever the twin would've been, since as scum they couldn't have known who the twin is, but they would know for certain that the other twin is town). That would be problematic actually.

In fact, if Shiirn and Xiz are scum I think the odds of winning this game are pretty low for town. I'd like to see what Haneii and Mbomb have to say about this. Regardless, that would've been quite the impressive play so I'm gonna bet my money on Shiirn and Xiz being town, for now. For now.

Also, beeboy's opinion is always welcome even though I'm suspicious of him right now. I just wanna get things rolling so we can get more info out of people.
Nyxa

-[Jess]- wrote:

I am roleclaiming
What's your role?
-[Jess]-
Vig
Zexion
@Mod: V/LA until Sunday.

I literally can't play right now. Sorry everyone.
Nyxa
Everyone V/LA or not posting. Bleh.
Xiz

Tess wrote:

Xiz, would you mind telling me why you're so sure beeboy is town?
I've liked his thought transitions throughout this game. His thoughts have evolved, and while I might not agree with everything he says, I understand his point of view and like what he is doing.

He could very well be mafia though, but it would take a lot of convincing for me to vote him, like a hard check or something lol.

Also Tess, attitudes can be interpreted differently through text, that wasn't suppose to be mean.
Xiz
^ Also it was weird since I was reading you as town you suddenly voted for me after I claimed that.
From my eyes, the only reasons why you would vote for me there are:

- You are mafia and I apparently am on the right track to killing your partner?
- You didn't read my post correctly

So I had to assume you missed the post, because it's a very very very bad mafia play to vote me there when you were previously (if im not mistaken) town reading me.
show more