grab my star
NanaDesu
:)
Suzully
;)
Clare
sTAR!
Arusha Shuna
Request Accepted, 's been a while since i modded something, so please forgive me if there are too many nazi mods
General
so which one is correct? Aakiha or Akiha? fix the tags or the diff name
artist not kagamine rin & len, why? If Kuripurin is the composer then put it in the Tags field
Wind
it's not even half-mapped :/
map more
Kaze
01:12:304 (4) - fix the staack with (3)'s slider end
01:18:304 (4) - ^
Akiha
01:17:854 (2) - spacing it's :/, at least stack this with (1)
01:44:254 (3) - sudden jump, hard to hit and read, fix spacing or stack with (2)
01:45:454 (2) - sudden jump, hard to hit and read, fix spacing or stack with (3)
01:54:304 (4) - new combo
02:01:954 (x) - add a note?
02:03:904 (8) - new combo
02:04:804 (1) - remove new combo
Jutenija
ihwow unforgiving jumps o30
01:04:204 - what's with the empty part? map it plz
01:44:404 (1) - ouch the sudden jump
01:45:904 (1) - ^
01:47:404 (1) - ^
02:00:304 (1,2,3,4) - spacing issue, if this is an accelerated spacing then move (1)
03:01:954 (4) - fix spacing, this one's not good
03:03:604 (5) - ^
03:05:104 (5) - ^
03:29:254 (8) - new combo?
lol i didn't notice it's vocaloid XD
STAR!
TW-KUMA01
:) :) :)
Snowy Dream
呆star☆~ ;)

moe
Colin Hou
[General]:
  1. Source: Vocaloid绝对是一点遍都不沾了...Vocaloid只是一个模拟人声的软件 曲子都是另外配的. NicoVideo或者Nico Nico Douga选一个放Source一个放tags
[Jutenija]:
  1. stack leniency 移到默认
  2. 02:00:304 (1,2,3,4) - 真坑爹 spacing
  3. 02:30:904 (5) - new combo
[Akiha]:
  1. stack leniency +2
[Kaze]:
  1. stack leniency 移到默认
[Wind]:
  1. stack leniency 移到默认
star~
Topic Starter
qinche

Colin Hou wrote:

[General]:
  1. Source: Vocaloid绝对是一点遍都不沾了...Vocaloid只是一个模拟人声的软件 曲子都是另外配的. NicoVideo或者Nico Nico Douga选一个放Source一个放tags

nico nico douga是source,nicovideo是tag了
[Jutenija]:
  1. stack leniency 移到默认喜儿跟我说0.2 is rankable,而且这个diff里面note遮太多了,不调到0.2不好看D:
  2. 02:00:304 (1,2,3,4) - 真坑爹 spacing
  3. 02:30:904 (5) - new combofixed
[Akiha]:
  1. stack leniency +20.4还好吧D:既然是爷爷决定的值……一定要改吗
[Kaze]:
  1. stack leniency 移到默认fixed
[Wind]:
  1. stack leniency 移到默认fixed
star~
Arusha Shuna
ok, i didn't know kuripurin is the cover artist, so screw my last mod about the artist
no wonder it sounds so natural

also what language is "jutenija"?
i know in japanese, wind is "Kaze"

but "jutenija"??
Topic Starter
qinche

Arusha Shuna wrote:

ok, i didn't know kuripurin is the cover artist, so screw my last mod about the artist
no wonder it sounds so natural

also what language is "jutenija"?
i know in japanese, wind is "Kaze"

but "jutenija"??

its something the composer made up lol its not even a language

the lyrics of the whole song are completely made up XD
wanhyrzh
原来你最近在做这首…… 8-)
话说前两个难度长度大丈夫?
啊彻加油w
Alace
Hakeru
:D /
Alace
I should stop nazing my own maps
EDIT:i guess it is my last time to fix it (i hope so)
lepidopodus
I tried to mod the Taiko but I changed my mind, no need to that precise modding cause it's good.

I can see long continuous patterns in kiai time. The idea 'increasing the note density over time' itself is ok, but in order to keep light mood, I think it would be better to add some more a beat long gaps. (Yeah and BPM is 200. The map gets quite hard at that point, compared with non-kiai part and very first part of the kiai time.) That's all I have to say, I guess.
yeahyeahyeahhh
Okay lets try this;

IRC modded:

Fixed offset thanks to Alace (+10 MS)
Fixed spacing on Wind, it was too close.
Some other patterns on Akiha and Jutenjia

So after all that waiting here is your bubble, good luck...!
Sandpig
:D/ __ __
abalee
daidai!
wanhyrzh
恭喜啊彻~w
Gabi
Gratz qinche, this song and map is awesome, KYAAAAAA!!! :3
Arusha Shuna
...that was fast
gratz :D
Topic Starter
qinche

wanhyrzh wrote:

恭喜啊彻~w
>A</孩子他娘阿里嘎多!

Gabi wrote:

Gratz qinche, this song and map is awesome, KYAAAAAA!!! :3
Meeeooowww~~:3

Arusha Shuna wrote:

...that was fast
gratz :D
it took a month from bubble to rank! lol
Mafiamaster
I like this.

Congrats!
Arusha Shuna

qinche wrote:

haha
;_;
Topic Starter
qinche

Mafiamaster wrote:

I like this.

Congrats!
XD thanks!

Arusha Shuna wrote:

qinche wrote:

haha
;_;
oh come on u disappeared for sooooo loooong :<<<

i wanna see u map moreQ.Q
Shiro
I'm sorry, but that Jutenija diff has some very bad stuff in it.

00:55:814 (3,4,5,1,1,2) - This.
A picture: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/75958

This is what I call clearly broken spacing. And this repeats several times in the diff.
Remember this picture ? Compare the parts with a big red cross to the screenshot taken from the map.
Oh, they're almost the same.

No, new combo can't always justify broken spacing. If you map a diff placing beats absolutely randomly, and make them all new combo, your map won't be rankable.
If (1) was noticeably closer to (5) in that particular example, it would have been fine, I think. But this placement isn't, and I find it extremely sad that such spacing could get ranked. I'm pointing out the fact that the spacing between (4) and (5) is exactly the same as between (5) and (1). But the time gap between the latter is twice the time gap between the former. And the same spacing issue happens right after, inverted.

A few seconds after, the same exact spacing is used for a 3/2 time difference: 01:01:814 (3,4,5,1,2,3) -
Picture: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/75970

You can't always make your patterns rankable by using new combo everywhere.

If this is fine, then please explain me why and how it can be fine.
eveless

Odaril wrote:

This is what I call clearly broken spacing. And this repeats several times in the diff.
Remember this picture ? Compare the parts with a big red cross to the screenshot taken from the map.

No, new combo can't always justify broken spacing. If you map a diff placing beats absolutely randomly, and make them all new combo, your map won't be rankable.
If (1) was noticeably closer to (5) in that particular example, it would have been fine, I think. But this placement isn't, and I find it extremely sad that such spacing could get ranked. I'm pointing out the fact that the spacing between (4) and (5) is exactly the same as between (5) and (1). But the time gap between the latter is twice the time gap between the former. And the same spacing issue happens right after, inverted.

A few seconds after, the same exact spacing is used for a 3/2 time difference: 01:01:814 (3,4,5,1,2,3) -

i just can say "hahaha"
TW-KUMA01

Odaril wrote:

so 2
abalee
Loos - Koi Yomi Zakura [Another] by Alace.
Play this, and your question have asked and answered.

And stop to post more plz.
Garven
Odaril invited me to play this map, and I must say, I am very impressed. There's a couple things I'd nazi, but the Jutenija diff is quite superb. Good job!
Gabi

Odaril wrote:

It fits the rythm perfectly, i found it completely fitting as i managed to play it without screwing up at any part like that.

Some people knows how to to do it well, some people just suck at it.
Shiirn

abalee wrote:

Loos - Koi Yomi Zakura [Another] by Alace.
Play this, and your question have asked and answered.

And stop to post more plz.
Not that I entirely agree with Odaril, but using previously ranked maps to prove a point is the height of stupidity.

It's like using a three-digit ID map to justify never using distance snap (which isn't the case here, thankfully)

On a more personal note, I personally hated the spacing hops, but they're very readable and playable. It's not the first time that something that looks horrible in-editor really plays well.
Card N'FoRcE

Odaril wrote:

very bad stuff

I wanted to mod this and I found it ranked.
I was happy.
A lot.
mm201
Okay, whether Odaril is right or not is beside the point and a matter of opinion. The fact is, this attitude, "I am a famous mapper so I can do whatever I want; fuck you, modders," is rude and has no place in this community. If you're going to turn down a mod, that's fine, but show some respect for the modder who just donated a half-hour of their life to make them.
eveless

MetalMario201 wrote:

Okay, whether Odaril is right or not is beside the point and a matter of opinion. The fact is, this attitude, "I am a famous mapper so I can do whatever I want; fuck you, modders," is rude and has no place in this community. If you're going to turn down a mod, that's fine, but show some respect for the modder who just donated a half-hour of their life to make them.
you sure this is mod?
and the map is just make sense , so nothing would be wrong...

"I am a MAT so i can do whatever i want; fuck you, mapper"is you want to say?
mm201
No one said that?
NatsumeRin

MetalMario201 wrote:

Okay, whether Odaril is right or not is beside the point and a mtter of opinion. The fact is, this attitude, "I am a powerful modder so i can teach you something, or even force you to fix something not according to ranking criteria but just based on my own judgement. fuck you, mappers." is rude and has no place in this community. If you're going to mod a map, that's fine, but show some respect for the mapper who has donated a half month of their life to make them.

At least, learn to say "this is my own opinion, that is a rule", not just "if you don't agree you need to explain to me through PM", that's a polite behavior, not a must, no matter who you are. and at a single map, you're not better than the mapper. even you're, don't speak it out.
show more