forum

The, "What's your current Avatar/Signature" thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sinistro
<peppy> Who ranked this
<peppy> Standard of ranked maps is going down the drain
<peppy> you guys are gonna make me give up on osu so fast at this rate
<Sattymuffins> wtf have you mods been doing

Failure.
Ekaru
Avatar: I went into Brawl, made screenshots, transfered to SD card, put into USB SD card reader, converted to jpgs, chose this one, cropped, ect.

Sig: Same as before.
Loginer
I have replaced my stuff with new stuff. The quote would look much better if this board had a BBCode tag for fonts, though.
awp
James your new avatar is wearing my headphones
YoshiKart

awp wrote:

Restarto del computaria
shippokren
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Starrodkirby86
Avatar and Signature: Who doesn't like Jade Curtiss from Tales of the Abyss!?!?!? AND WHO DOESN'T LIKE SANTA JADE! :D

Don't give me time on Photoshop. ._.
Loginer
Zero.
Dakota.
Barley tea.
Cranberry.
Sauce.
Diving.
Cheese.
Circle.
Donkey.
Picard.
Africa.
Fork.
Lie.
Lorry.
Allergy.
Fishing.
Weekend.
Moisture.
Minerals.
Crocodile.
Propeller.
Mayonnaise.
Background.
Stuff.
Word.

And that's just the beginning.
lukewarmholiday

I think this explains everything
Cuddlebun
It's...so hypnotic...
awp

lukewarmholiday wrote:

I think this explains everything
Oh my I just lolled; people are trying to sleep
Real1
Mine is Shigeru Miyamoto, holding Wii remote and nunchuck, on the cover of an Edge magazine. I may change it for something better very soon.
Spudman
Mine is the pikachu from the VGCats comic "Super Effective". I just randomly took it and used it, nuff said.
nomedeusuarionaodisp
YoshiKart
Moar NSixty-Foar.
Slain087
Cirno of Touhou. this flash should be enough explanation as to what changed in my sig and avatar.
eee
mines is a Black Stewie I drew in MS paint about 4-5 years back
'nuff said
most people seem to hate it, but it IS an AWESOME work of art
my sig is some THING(S) people don't want to click for some reason, probably the avatar. . . NO. . that's not it, people wouldn't click m' beatmaps if I had a plumpy avatar.
Starrodkirby86
Well, it certainly is attentive. o_o;

New one, Yo-yo Kirby from Super Star Ultra. And Gim, the awesome Gim. :)
Cuddlebun
Why don't you explain your new avatar awp :S

It makes me lul everytime I see it. It's just so horrible.
Saturos
awp

Todesengal wrote:

Why don't you explain your new avatar awp :S
nooooooooooooooooo

i kill u bitch
Bluethefox
Metroid
Edited metroid game emblem (aka the shinespark) edited to have a osu! cookie under it.

Shinespark owns all (litterly it usually is 1 hit kill for common badies not to mention the 6 time somersaults across maps!)
Soaprman
Remco32
Gens
GladiOol
Spudman
I changed my avatar again. This time, it is Spudman, some random character I found on google images. I needed something to fit my username, and I was lucky enough to find this. =D
Mogsy
Pokebis
Mogsy

Pokebis wrote:

Mogsworth wrote:

This is the full version of my current avvy. Drawn by a good friend a few years ago, and it's Mogsy. (lol furry)

Proof that it's not creepy. >:
I noticed the type on the left. What paper did he draw on?
He drew it on a worksheet for some class.
Real1
This new one is Tatsuhiro Satou from "Welcome to The NHK". In this image he looks a lot like me. And, he acts like me, up until the end of volume 7 in the manga.
Cuddlebun
Loginer
Felt like switching my avatar to something more personal. inb4 people not recognizing me and universes ending
2560*1920 version
RemmyX25
Cranium_99
My current avatar's Cody from a comic I read,and the sig is a quote from AJ:AA

yeah I know.....I'm bland.
LuigiHann
Slain087
This time, it's Tenshi Hinanai, the final boss of Touhou 10.5, Scarlet Weather Rapshody (sp).

As for the sig, the first line is a comment she makes about her sword, and the second line is updated with current information. Also removed the graveyarded beatmap.
Atmey
Random girl CG with swords (edited version).
show more