forum

The, "What's your current Avatar/Signature" thread.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
GuardianHX
Basically, talk about your Avatar or Signature, give a description and so forth.

If you change your avatar, just post about here.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Everyone should know by now what Zero-Suit Samus looks like. If not, they need to go look into Super Smash Bros. Brawl! Hehe. As for me, my avatar is Potemayo, from the anime with the same name. =D

Also, yes, I made it myself. Isn't she so cute? ^____^
TimeSplitter95
It's... uuuh... a cat. I wrote the ''Well... nah... :twisted: '' when I had the picture with elephant shi***ng on a man... XD (<- EDITED)
Kylecito

TimeSplitter95 wrote:

Well... nah... :twisted:
agreedo!
she looks like she swallowed a balloon full of helium :twisted:
Hitoshirenu Shourai

Kylecito wrote:

TimeSplitter95 wrote:

Well... nah... :twisted:
agreedo!
she looks like she swallowed a balloon full of helium :twisted:
Coming from the bag with a face... XD
Kylecito
at least my guy has arms! yours has some kind of deformed yellow carrots as extremities >: /
Holy Hell_old

hitoshirenu wrote:

Everyone should know by now what Zero-Suit Samus looks like. If not, they need to go look into Super Smash Bros. Brawl! Hehe. As for me, my avatar is Potemayo, from the anime with the same name. =D

Also, yes, I made it myself. Isn't she so cute? ^____^
Guchuko was way cuter.
peppy
YUM I WANT THAT CAKE
awp
The cake is a lie.
Manabeast
Akio Furukawa from CLANNAD.

Because so far he's my favorite character, despite being on screen for maybe a total of 4 minutes in 4 episodes.

Plus, I just like the pic.

I never have a signature because I suck with Photoshop and I'd feel awkward with a sig without a pic.
awp
Do it tr00

MSPaint.
Kharl
It's my adaptation of one of the concept arts for Odoroki (or Apollo Justice in English version) - the new protagonist for Gyakuten Saiban 4/AJ: Ace Attorney - that didn't make it to the final. I just added a pair of glasses 'cause ponytail and glasses are awesome. XD
Homestarrunner
Avatar: I've always <3'd love hina, and i've <3 Kitsune from love hina ^u^
Sig: I'm a huge death note fan, Ryuuk is my fav. character ^u^
Gilrad
oldskool anime represent. y0.
awp
Original Character art, rendered in 20's cartoon style, or whenever the hell they did those cartoons that had BGM playing, and all vocals were represented with screens of text oh hell brb

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/ ... msig4h.swf

those kinds of cartoons. That kind of rendition of this even more original character art
Beginner_old
well my pictures are to big like 3 mb and wrong pixel size but my signature is about tales of symphonia ! i rlly love that game and in spring 2008 ToS 2: knight of ratatosk is finnaly coming out ! :D
Beginner_old
w00t i finally got it on a good size ^^. well this is my cat and she is kinda angry on that picture because i kinda made the picture when she was sleeping. and the flashlight made her awake.
Dark Deception_old
I hope none of you know how Where I got this avatar, but if you want to know where here's the URL: http://www.hamukingdom.com/main.php

Click Icons and Avatars and hit to Avatars by various donators. There, you will see the avatar that I have. If you don't know who it is, let me give you a few clues:

1. She is the youngest of the Hamhams
2. She has a yellow blanket over her
3. She only says "Okyoo" or "Okwee" the entire saga of Hamtaro

If you got it, you can also look at one of the pictures from here: http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/stan_and_pashmina/hamhuman.html

Good luck. (I hope none of you kill me because of it)
GSR_old
Avatar is Kyouya Garyuu/Klavier Gavin from Gyakuten Saiban 4/Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.

No sig omg wtf bbq etc etc
Topic Starter
GuardianHX
My avatar and signature is currently an Ashe theme from Rockman ZX Advent.
My sig also displays my current Beatmap progress.
[deleted user]
Avatar= Me... I smelled something and wanted to know who dunn it ;D.

Sig= Bear by Luke Chueh, everything else I made. I make sigs for people over at Achieve360points.com/ A360graphics. I think I have some posted in the link below my sig if not check my work here:
http://www.achieve360points.com/forums/ ... hp?t=60695

(sorry if it seems like I'm trying to promote a website, not my intentions, just the place where most of my work is)
Loginer
The guy on my avatar looks funny, so I used him. I found the pic thanks to GoNintendo, where a blog post was made about this game. :3
My sig is based on http://www.snelhest.se/, a site that makes just about as much sense as I do.
awp
I'm disappointed; I thought that was you.
Gunzil
My current avatar is a doodle I drew in MSpaint involving a Pikmin shooting things.
Lancer_old
Everyone, meet Lucas. I stole him from some website.

And here's a drawing of him I did myself.

Mogsy
It's something my friend did in MS Paint (part of a larger drawing that took her over 200 hours to do). It's my fursona (on the left, the moogle) and my boyfriend's fursona (on the right, the lombax) [lulz we're furries] posing for a photo in a photobooth. He and I actually did that IRL. x3 Then my cat tore up the photos. ;-;
Dark Deception_old

Mogsworth wrote:

It's something my friend did in MS Paint (part of a larger drawing that took her over 200 hours to do). It's my fursona (on the left, the moogle) and my boyfriend's fursona (on the right, the lombax) [lulz we're furries] posing for a photo in a photobooth. He and I actually did that IRL. x3 Then my cat tore up the photos. ;-;
That there is cute. To everyone else: Did you find out whar my name of my avatar is? :D
Cecilthemos
My avatar is the face pic for Cecil in FFIVDS,
because that's what my name is, as for my sig...I have none.
Tapdancingmetroid
Well, for those who don't know, my avatar is King from the game Cave Story (Dokutsu Monogatari) (If you haven't played the game, PLAY IT NOW!) Also, the character in my sig is Saki Amamiya from the N64 game Sin and Punishment (If you have a wii, download this game NOW!)
Cecilthemos
Okay, I decided to add a signature, it's Squall from FFVIII, my second favorite FF character, and yes, I am obsessed with Final Fantasy.
Also, awp, what does F.O.E. mean?
Mogsy

Cecilthemos wrote:

Okay, I decided to add a signature, it's Squall from FFVIII, my second favorite FF character, and yes, I am obsessed with Final Fantasy.
Cecil, think about it, what do the letters F.O.E. spell? x3
The song itself is a remix of the battle theme from Etrian Odyssey.

Also, awesome new avatar and sig.
Ivalset
Female ninja from Final Fantasy Tactics.
awp
Everyone's changing their avatar these days so I thought I'd join in. Changed from Ye Olde AWPe to a prinny holding the in-game AWP sprite. He is casting a Wild Pringer Beam, so look out.

Also @Cecil, the socially accepted definition of FOE is Fearsome Orange Enemy. I forget Atlus' "true" definition of FOE, but who are they actually trying to fool with that acronym?
shinn_old
Wow... seeing so many people playing around... maybe I'll join in!

I just changed my dp from a random picture I stole on MSN to a Gundam Seed one.

--> P.S I'm addicted to Gundam
Cecilthemos

Mogsworth wrote:

Cecilthemos wrote:

Cecil, think about it, what do the letters F.O.E. spell? x3
The song itself is a remix of the battle theme from Etrian Odyssey.

Also, awesome new avatar and sig.
Thanks.
And I didn't like Etrian Odyssey, so I didn't get what F.O.E. was.
awp
FOE is a bit of a strange game. It's a classic, barebones JRPG dungeon crawler. But for some reason, I love it.

Mind you the game gets unreasonably difficult post-game. I was hoping to complete all the missions but I've spent as much time post-game as I have getting to post-game and have had little success, so I think I'll just settle for reaching the very bottom of the Labrynth and just move on with my life ;___;
Cecilthemos
Okay, got my sig to what I wanted it to be, the Squall one was just a temporary one, this is a gif of Ike from Fire Emblem pwning another Fire Emblem character, I stole it from a friend at school.
awp
itt Aiku rapes someone.

I like the way the ground shakes. Also pretty fluid animation, except for the lack of flinching from the archer's part.
Cecilthemos

awp wrote:

itt Aiku rapes someone.

I like the way the ground shakes. Also pretty fluid animation, except for the lack of flinching from the archer's part.
GBA Fire Emblems don't have that good of animation, and it's true to the GBA ones, even though the characters are from PoR/RD.
Oh, and just FYI, since it looks like you haven't played the 3D FE games, it's Ike owning Shinon.
Gilrad
Hah, I have a friend who played the Smash Brothers Brawl demo (he's a Nintendo grunt)... Apparently that's Ike's up-special attack.

:DDDDD
show more