forum

The, "What's your current Avatar/Signature" thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Metroid
<----Metroid with a osu! cookie getting some nice osu! energy.
:P
awp

Level-Up! wrote:

Avy: Me munching an Osu! cookie. Yes, my art sucks. Thanks for noticing.
Sig: Just my score banner.
Simple drawing, EFFECTIVE result. I thought it was awesome.
Card N'FoRcE
Changed my sig.
Just because too many people say my english is not so bad :roll:

After that, well, just a personal wish :P
Jeshi_old
I changed my avatar and sig.

My avatar is a drawing someone I know who goes by the name of Slash Segary made for me a year ago and recently I found the file again and decided to open it in Photoshop and color it(plus remove the notebook lines and sketch marks)

I added credit to Slash in my sig.

It's funny, my only problem with the drawing was that he wasn't smiling, but in real life that's about the exact expression I have all the time anyways XD.
SoupNBread
Avatar: Soul Calibur IV's Sophitia
Sig: Osu! Bar, Some random user bars, and a quote from Toki Wartooth
awp
Xiao_old
AWP

WHAT

IS

YOUR

Scanning through this thread didn't help since a lot of it is old and no longer correct. I'm going crazy, staring at that thing and wondering what the hell it is.

Anybody who plays Touhou should know my sig/avatar set - otherwise, it's just some random female character. No point explaining.
awp

Xiaounlimited wrote:

AWP

WHAT

IS

YOUR

Xiaounlimited wrote:

YOUR

Xiaounlimited wrote:

Xiaounlimited wrote:

IS

Xiaounlimited wrote:

AWP
Xiao_old
I would reply angrily, but that was good.

Touche.

I'll accept that as an answer.

Download: UI-70 - Wind God Girl (pieguy1372) [Natowa's Normal+].osu
awp
seriously it is a picture of awp he is supposed to be breaking osu! but without hands had to use beak and it looks like a muncher
Slain087
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Xiao_old

awp wrote:

seriously it is a picture of awp he is supposed to be breaking osu! but without hands had to use beak and it looks like a muncher
The cracks on the osu logo have looked like whiskers to me for awhile now. That's what threw me off.
awp
the reduction in image resolution is to blame for that
chtxdrgn
My dragon is flying above an Osu! logo :3
awp
Bah, I thought it was perched on the logo.
YoshiKart

Signature: osu! stats, beatmaps, skins, and a couple quotes.
fdtoonsman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Slain087
Changed my avvy to Yukari Yakumo. See page 1 of the Touhou thread in Other Games to see the insanity this character can deploy. Had to shrink it slightly due to it being 150 pixels square.

While it means I no longer have the Gun Del Sol in inventory, it does mean that I can just border hax and take anything I want (in character).

Also, changed out second line in sig to stuff about gaps.
YoshiKart
Dark Deception_old
Wow... I've been gone for a long time now, have I? Well, It's because I have nothing to do, but I have been playing Super Smash Bros. Melee at my aunt's house with Chandler. :D

Also, I got myself a Brawler ID! :) I may not have a Nintendo Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl, but I will someday.

Dark Deception, ready to kick ass in SSBB! :)

EDIT: Don't forget to create your own! http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/.php
Asher005
My avatar is Bahamut, from final fantasy games. Hes usually a summon or boss :evil: Kinda like a dragon
YoshiKart
Yoshi on a kart in Mario Kart Wii, doing a trick while having spinner-approachcircle.png closing in on him, and armed with an osu! logo item. ^_^
[deleted user]
My avatar is Kichigai's awesometastic Wizeman 3D model. Wizeman is the final boss from NiGHTS into Dreams and NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams.

My signature is my Osu! status and my opinion of Osu!. Also, the fact that I am not the goddamn Batman, and what I'm working on.
[deleted user]
A Kiwi?

I think it's a little self-explanatory. :)
SBKT
I didn't post here yet. I should be ashamed.

My avatar (at this time) is a cropped and shopped photo done by a friend of my level 70 Human Warrior, Kartmun of Hydraxis on World of Warcraft.

The signature is self-explanatory
kaze4159

Larto
Avatar: Mah bois, you should know my avatar.

Signature: osu stats, maps, MOD MAH MAPS NAO and the reason I'm upset because of.
YoshiKart

Mafiamaster
I'm always changing my avatars, but for now I think i'll stay with this one for awhile (or until I find something better)
My avatar is of Remilia and her little sister Flandre from the Touhou Project.

My sig is of TOUHOU CHARACTERS from either IaMP or SWR and Remilia is my favorite character so that's why she will always win! (I like devilish wings alot especially on little girls.)

Oh and there's my beatmaps by me, and my stats. Also some little faces that someone had as their personal message on MSN so I took them.
zeldagamer00

YoshiKart

zeldagamer00 wrote:

Avatar: My crappy attempt at photoshoping a picture of Yoshi, so hes munching the osu logo
Gee, how much did you zoom in?
zeldagamer00

YoshiKart wrote:

zeldagamer00 wrote:

Avatar: My crappy attempt at photoshoping a picture of Yoshi, so hes munching the osu logo
Gee, how much did you zoom in?
about 3x-4x

Like i said:
My crappy attempt
CRAPPY
Pokebis
Holy crap, for a second I thought you were Yoshikart. :o
YoshiKart
NordicOten
OOP ACK
YoshiKart
zeldagamer00
Fixed up my avatar, so its slightly less crappy looking.

Download: EastNewSound x Irus - ENS-Megamix feat.LiLA cRecords (Shinxyn) [233].osu
TriptychR
awp
My avatar is a picture of the top 3 reasons I'm going to jail.
LuigiHann
An apple
show more