forum

The, "What's your current Avatar/Signature" thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Trash Boat
signature: a quote from a sign of Sonic CD
Sal32

Trash Boat wrote:

signature: a quote from a sign of Sonic CD
Better res maybe??

Ava : Hotaru from SDK

Sig : From Cleila :3
Faust
Neferpitou.

Best character outside of the Protagonists. All that loyalty, in a cat.
Trash Boat

Sal32 wrote:

Better res maybe??
sorry, cant be higher than 600 pix wide
Ryu Sei
Avatar: Still the same one. Aila Jyrkänen.
Signature? My Photoshop art.
-Seren-
Flandre Scarlet
Restless Spirit

-Seren- wrote:

Flandre Scarlet
Hey, me too!
[ Stellar ]
Awesome custom vayne avatar from a wonderful person.
I really need a new siggy though. Dunno what to get...
mathexpert
Does this thread include profile stuff? anyways, changed my profile to a piece of poetry that I really identify with.

Also, I desperately need a new avatar but can't fine one that's k-on related...I might have to break my streak of k-on avatars :(
Nyquill
Aruka
Well i just love Rikka and the anime,nothing special there i guess. :)
Doodle99
My avatar is Natsuki from Tsuritama
Aelenwa
Mega Mawile. He's/She's so cuuuuuuuuuute <3
Yoeri
shit i went kawaii
Trash Boat
why i cant put gifs as sig, like other people? nvm

edit: my sig is something funny that happened in chat
DestinySonata
Changed my ava to one of my favorite characters in Touhou. I'm seeing how it looks, so maybe after a while I might change it to something else
Looks good so far though
Sal32
My current ava is..well,how do I explain..

it's just cute right?
Skriggniichan
Mine is Hatsune Miku pointing a gun at her head. The text is cut off from my image but at the bottom it said "Russian Roulette." I had good bro _-[Sakai-kun]-_ edit the picture to what it is now, did a really good job.
Trash Boat
my sig is now a prototype waifu that i made by myself. the one that i'll get from MLG will have better quality
TakuMii
changed my ava to Shichimiya Satone because she's in the almost exact same situation I'm in right now :cry:
Penguin
The original Fallout came with a pack of avatars when I installed it, and this is one of them. There are 5 avatars in total, but this one is my favorite.

I don't have a signature because they are super scary.
[Maid] NekoRyo
Kanade tachibana from Angel beats <3 :D/
Trash Boat
collab avatar. guess who's my partner
piruchan
Everybody is changing their avatars, so why not?

Haruka from Sakura Trick.
No sig at the moment.
B1rd
Alucard from Hellsing, the most epic anime character. ~daisuki
Kitsunemimi
Finally changed my random avatar to its final form!~ This time it has colour~
...It was kind of interesting using a couple of avatars and changing them weekly but... having to do it each week was a bit annoying... Oh well

Trash Boat
my avatar is Little Mac from Punch Out. he's going to be the hype in SSB4

i wish that there was a nosebleed emot for above post
Kitsunemimi

inb4 nobody knows where it's from
Trash Boat

Kitsunemimi wrote:

inb4 nobody knows where it's from
very close. its a character original from your own?
Kyno
Err..
mine is Tomoko Kuroki from Watamote.
I know its not best for an avatar, but that expression is gold.

Signature from kagerou days.
Will add transparency
Dolgy
My avatar is Kuroyukihime from Accel World, so is the render in my signature. I created my signature myself by using some background + adding some butterflies.
AmberLynx
Sullied Miku just for today
Kitsunemimi
Moving right along from the random boobs fox, MORE MOE!!!!!

Framing was quite difficult with this one. I tried to do a little sticking-out-of-border effect, but with this image I didn't have much choice but to go with the white forum-border style, and it's a pretty thin one, so the sticking-out effect is really subtle here. I had to cheat a little to make it work. Also, her head is huge so... in addition to the framing troubles, it was even more difficult to get the font to sit right, and not have too much of the rest of her cropped off.
....I-I tried my best though...!
Restless Spirit
I've just finished watching Inu X Boku SS and so I decided to make an avatar/signature combo with Roromiya Karuta in it.
She is just so goddamn adorable and sweet (and, by the way, has the most badass youkai-transformation in the entire anime) that I just HAD to pick her. I instantly fell in love. So. Adorable.

Although these pieces of art I littered the avatar/signature space with are rather generic (as opposed to the more or less unusual artstyle of my previous avatar), but I found nothing else that would properly appeal to me. Also, it is ADORABLE.
piruchan
Another change, this time it's Ai Astin from Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi. Made this one to match with the sig done by AllRiseSilver.
Nik0

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Finally changed my random avatar to its final form!~ This time it has colour~
...It was kind of interesting using a couple of avatars and changing them weekly but... having to do it each week was a bit annoying... Oh well

what is this I don't even
Interference_old
Avatar : Kiyoteru from Vocaloid~

Sig : Random quote from The Crooked Man and unfinished harem list.
Senpoii
Nico in every aspect. Because Nico is life. <3
Restless Spirit
I'm done watching Girls und Panzer. I fell in love with Mako-chan so much. That sleepy little driver girl.
DeletedUser_4041880
Avatar is genderbent Ene from Mekkau City Actors/Kagerou Project. My signuture has Miku in it but I might change it later. Probably will make my own if I stop being lazy
show more