forum

The, "What's your current Avatar/Signature" thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Vext_old
How the fuck did I get here?

EDIT:

MechKatre wrote:

And I finally managed to use my pack. I didn't lost that much quality on the signature but the avatar is no longer a GIF. =(
Gogogo apng. Be pro like me.
Sleep Powder
Thank you Vext, you make me moist in the ears.
Kitsunemimi

Man, dat's nasteh
Heibel
GASAI YUNO!!!
Blodia Vulcan
Liru
FineCChan
Kurumi Erika! *w*
Sleep Powder
Funniest thing, my avatar keeps vanishing, oh well, I don't mind fixing it back every once in a while~
Vish024
Finally found a suitable quote for this week.
Yuzeyun
Avatar : Honoonai Shu (Left) and Nageku Hikaze (Right)
Signature : A random bunch of words. Which would all make sense if you knew everything.
jujugasms
My avatar was from a fanart of vocaloid IA. But so many people while playing multiplayer thought I was a guy I changed it to a pic of myself. Like literally everyone just assumed I was a boy lol. Well I made my signature just to basically introduce myself I haven't been apart of the osu! community long so it's nothing special.
Copter-kun
Rche for my new signature.

Yup yup.
Irisu_old
Clicking circles is fun.
Cyclohexane

Copter-kun wrote:

Yup yup.
time to get with the program buddy, IIDX20 is out
Alpha Kitten
noob thelawa and noob website and noob yellow hair guy sig owner complaining
silmarilen
^its a girl

also stoned white rock shooter
nibbles227
Yuno gasai as my avatar and Puella magi madoka magica as my sig
Corin

Mr Color wrote:

Copter-kun wrote:

Yup yup.
time to get with the program buddy, IIDX20 is out
It's too cool!
Cyclohexane
The over 2000 notes in under 2 minutes?
Zyph
A purposely badly drawn Asuna (from SAO) by a friend of mine irl :3. I should really get a sig soon though haha
Heibel
Lucy!! :3

From fairy tail
Derekku
holy crap I haven't changed my avatar in FOUR months ?______?

brb new avatar
Aurele

Derekku wrote:

holy crap I haven't changed my avatar in FOUR months ?______?

brb new avatar
I. Want. To. See. It.
Derekku
Wheeeeeeee

Kitsunemimi

Derekku wrote:

Why you be hatin on the purple? Leaving it out and all :(
Derekku

Kitsunemimi wrote:

Why you be hatin on the purple? Leaving it out and all :(
I didn't want to, but there wasn't enough room and I was too lazy to make all the other colors skinnier to fit it in ):
Aurele

Derekku wrote:

Wheeeeeeee

So sxy.
Wojjan
You sound like you'd get along with Quaraezha.
Quaraezha
Except I don't Taiko nor CtB.
I also do not like Anime that much.

On the other hand, I need to change my avatar/signature.
Procrastination *fist*
Foxtrot
Angel
Faust
Miss Androphobic
Wojjan

Quaraezha wrote:

I also not like Anime that much.
You're a brony and half of your Picture Guesses are animés. Don't you start.
Quaraezha
* don't

Well I stopped watching Anime since I became a brony. So I'm really not that fond of Anime anymore, nor am I updated with the new ones.
bugeyedbillyh

Quaraezha wrote:

* don't

Well I stopped watching Anime since I became a brony. So I'm really not that fond of Anime anymore, nor am I updated with the new ones.
Why would you stop watching any anime, of which there are hundreds, to devote all your time to a girl's cartoon that has maybe 50 episodes and makes a new season once a year (or something like that)?

Anyway, my current signature is a picture of a saddening coincidence that made me miss playing osu! a lot, and revitalised my efforts to get unbanned. As for my avatar, it's an emoticon that I like.
awp

Derekku wrote:

holy shit Naoto is fucking tiny
Quaraezha

bugeyedbillyh wrote:

Quaraezha wrote:

* don't

Why would you stop watching any anime, of which there are hundreds, to devote all your time to a girl's cartoon that has maybe 50 episodes and makes a new season once a year (or something like that)?

Anyway, my current signature is a picture of a saddening coincidence that made me miss playing osu! a lot, and revitalised my efforts to get unbanned. As for my avatar, it's an emoticon that I like.
If it makes you happy then I'm not much of a brony either.
Shellghost

bugeyedbillyh wrote:

Why would you do something I wouldn't do?

bugeyedbillyh wrote:

to devote all your time

bugeyedbillyh wrote:

brony = crazed/over-obsessive
The childishness is strong in this one.
Kanye West

bugeyedbillyh wrote:

Quaraezha wrote:

* don't

As someone who neither watches anime nor MLP:

why give a shit?
bugeyedbillyh

Kanye West wrote:

As someone who neither watches anime nor MLP:

why give a shit?
Not that it really matters what he watches or not, it's just that he stopped watching anime in favour of something without new episodes
Shellghost

bugeyedbillyh wrote:

Why would you do something I wouldn't do?
Quaraezha
I didn't say I watch Ponies all the time.
The last time I actually watched an episode was when Season 2 was done. Which is pretty much months ago.

Plus, dwelling into shows with language I don't understand is meddlesome and annoying.
Reading subtitles is silly too.
show more