forum

The, "What's your current Avatar/Signature" thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
awp
I was offering my opinion to HSR with the subtle, implicit suggestion to not worry about being attacked for disliking halo (because some people treat it as their bread'n'butter/religion)
Homestarrunner
i call it to some people as a second coming of christ, or the end of the world, unless they play it, I rant on this game so much <.<
awp
I think the Halo series would receive a lot less flak if it wasn't so staggeringly overhyped.
Homestarrunner
yea, i'm excited for Halo Wars, its an RTS of halo, and i'm hopin for it to bring it down a few pegs
awp
An RTS? That sounds kind of cool. If anything, I'd like to see it bring Halo UP a few pegs, so the franchise will be closer to what people claim it to be
Survivor_old
Uh oh, we're going off topic here.
Cecilthemos
I changed my avatar to reflect what game I'm playing right now: Advance Wars: Days of Ruin.
The character's name is Forsythe.
Also I removed my signature because it was annoying me, I'm going to put in a text signature of a few of my friend codes in it when I start playing Osu again (Friday)
Tapdancingmetroid

Cecilthemos wrote:

I changed my avatar to reflect what game I'm playing right now: Advance Wars: Days of Ruin.
Also I removed my signature because it was annoying me, I'm going to put in a text signature of a few of my friend codes in it when I start playing Osu again (Friday)
Cool.
He kind of reminds me of Grit, my favorite character from the previous games. :O
I haven't played the game yet, though, mainly because my brother just started the campaign... (and will probably continue that for the next hour or so...)
Cecilthemos
I never liked Grit because the direct attack weaknesses really screwed me.
Tapdancingmetroid
well, in the previous ds game I usually used a combo of max/grit so if there was a situation that called for direct combat, I'd switch to max. :)
Saturos
I finally am no longer avatarless. I got up off my ass and knocked a huge chuck of my day out (read: ~5 seconds) google image searching for the sprite of Saturos. Zomgz.

From Golden Sun, incase no one knew. >>
GSR_old

Cecilthemos wrote:

I was going to use Forsythe if I ever changed my avatar, you magnificent bastard.

Ah well, guess I'll stick with Klavier for a while longer then.
Cecilthemos

GSR wrote:

Cecilthemos wrote:

I was going to use Forsythe if I ever changed my avatar, you magnificent bastard.

Well, I was first :)
We should exchange FCs sometime.
GSR_old

Cecilthemos wrote:

GSR wrote:

Cecilthemos wrote:

Well, I was first :)
We should exchange FCs sometime.
Indeed. In the meantime, Will's a fine substitute for Forsythe.
Slain087
<---This is Django. He comes from the GBA series, Boktai (僕らの太陽 in Japanese). If you haven't played the series, it's about this guy on the left trying to kill Vampires by burning them up in a huge contraption that focuses solar energy on a coffin. It also uses a solar sensor, and has cameos with the MegaMan Battle Network series.

As for my siggy down there, that's just a random rant.
chan
In response to your signature, isn't darkness just absence of light? If there were no light then all you'd have is darkness.

Anyways, my avatar atm is just a photo of yum cha from Dragon Seafood Restaurant. A group of about 10 of us went after badminton, and we ordered probably 40 dishes, but cleared the table in around 15 minutes.
peppy
My avatar now represents how I feel at 4am during a weekday coding session.
chan
An accurate depiction of RL peppy after all-night coding.
RemixRave
<------ dusclops from pokemon

My sig is my fave line from yugioh the abridged series
or YGOTAS.
James
<---- LOL
Cecilthemos
Shelly de Killer from Phoenix Wright 2.
Do you think it's too blurry should I keep it at the original size (much smaller) or not?
Sinistro
It's a bit blurry, but not enough that I'd rather see the original size instead. This size makes it easier to appreciate the line of stitches, in my opinion.

Mine is Reeve Tuesti, from the Final Fantasy VII compilation. I've liked him ever since the original game, as he's possibly the only good-natured corporate executive in fiction and certainly one of the more stable personalities in the game.
RemmyX25
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cecilthemos

Sinistro wrote:

It's a bit blurry, but not enough that I'd rather see the original size instead. This size makes it easier to appreciate the line of stitches, in my opinion.

Mine is Reeve Tuesti, from the Final Fantasy VII compilation. I've liked him ever since the original game, as he's possibly the only good-natured corporate executive in fiction and certainly one of the more stable personalities in the game.
Okay, well, I'm being very indecisive and just decided to go with Ike, he's a lot better anyway.

RemmyX25 wrote:

Mine is Lloyd Irving from Tales of Symphonia. Quite possibly my favorite character from any Tales game yet. I really hope he isn't the true antagonist in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World
Kratos and Sheena were antagonists at the beginning in ToS, I'm expecting a separate story kind of thing, one section where you play as Lloyd and Collette and one as Emil and his friend (and of course the cliche part where they team up to kill the final boss)
The thing I'm most worried about is Lloyd not being voiced bby Scott Menville (May have his last name wrong) he was voiced by another guy in a Tales of the World game.
eirrol
My avatar is just so cute!
shinn_old
Now... It represents PW covered in coffee...
Frost_old
My avi and sig are Hayate no Gotoku doing the carmelldansen. EPIC.
Det.
Random picture from random tribute to Jeff Gerstmann.

It was either this or something else. Which would be unacceptable.
MegaTailzChao
Well my avatar is something a friend made for me because he's awesome.

The sig shows my progress in beating every classic MegaMan game because I feel it necessary. As it says, someday I shall defeat them all!

Right now I've got to start on MegaMan 4 but I'm just too lazy to do it. :/
Topic Starter
GuardianHX
My avatar is currently of Tohno Shiki, this sprite of him appears in one of the side stories in Kagetsu Tohya.

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, go look up Tsukihime.
*Is now a fan of TYPE-MOON's Tsukihime Visual Novels*
Vic
Avatar: Epic sumthing made in MSPaint zomglolololwtfbbq
Sig: NO SIG NOZZZ (Just beatmaps added for lulz)
Dont you think its EPIC?
dtnc21
My avatar is a mario coin!
Neo@lex
My avatar currently represents my religion.
Although it's a bit old, I might change it soon.
awp
new awpavatar of awp

*munch* no wait *break*

now with vector goodness.
Saturos
Yoinked this from deviantart, lolol. Kinda pixely on the forums, but fine in-game.

Still Saturos from Golden Sun. ;x
James

dtnc21 wrote:

My avatar is a mario coin!
If you didn't said this one, I'd still be thinking that your avatar is a banana.
chan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
James
Don't look at it directly, and it surely will look like a banana.
dtnc21
Hey!

good god How can I change the people I'm using?!?
awp
plz no use slower than paint website
show more