forum

The, "What's your current Avatar/Signature" thread.

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wojjan
I think it's a kind of skink.
ReVeNg3r
Wojjan
I think he is trying to tell us something
silmarilen

Wojjan wrote:

I think it is trying to tell us something
fix'd
GladiOol

silmarilen wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

I think it is trying to tell us something
fix'd
8-)
Cyclohexane
NO+CHIN likes my style
laport
that's because they have no chin
Skywards_old
TSM (Team SoloMid)
No signature D:
Kanye West

ilu bby
BakFlip
My Avatar is a skull with cross bones, wings and an eye patch.
A7X is the abbreviation of Avenged Sevenfold!
My Signature is part of an edited Avenged Sevenfold album cover.
"Forget YOLO and Seize The Day" is a pun. Yolo and Seize the day both mean the same thing (you only live once) but YOLO gets annoying and 'Seize the Day' is a song title from Avenged Sevenfold :)

They're both not that good, but not bad either :P
Haneii

BakFlip wrote:

Yolo and Seize the day both mean the same thing
;~;
BakFlip

Haneii wrote:

BakFlip wrote:

;~;
Well it does, doesn't it? :(
It means like you're gonna live how you want
[SAK]KING_OF_SA
My avatar comes from a random picture that a friend of mine (the valuable [SAK]REM) took on a game called SAMP (San Andreas MultiPlayer) 5 years ago.
Here is the source (i deleted hud in order to use it to create more [SAK]KING_OF_SA img related material)
Image is huge, click to see it.

My signature is mainly a crown (because i am a king) shaped one with a glass themed text showing my name with two scened inside: one of them is the source of my avatar (i is an epic picture for me that means a lot and that has been with me for a real long time), the other one is a picture that shows my first skin editing (a simple texture editing to add my name) but also contains water to add contrast to fire. In the middle i have placed the burning human shape that i was on the source picture as a limit between both scenes with the text SAK Founder on it to show my rank.
Furthermore the border of the crown is golden because i like gold and al the effects (fire, water, smoke...) that can be seen on the scenes are part of my best ever creation for SA that has been top1 for 2 years (top2 since August 19 2012) on a certain modding page because i am very proud of that achievement that i wanted it to be shown on my sig (althought both scenes are 1.2.5 version and the current one is 1.6 they don't differ much in their looking)

To end i am going to say that i have never changed my avatar in 5 years because i think that the current one is brilliant to represent me and my signature is 2 years old.
DJ Angel

[SAK]KING_OF_SA wrote:

My avatar comes from a random picture that a friend of mine (the valuable [SAK]REM) took on a game called SAMP (San Andreas MultiPlayer) 5 years ago.
Here is the source (i deleted hud in order to use it to create more [SAK]KING_OF_SA img related material)
Image is huge, click to see it.

My signature is mainly a crown (because i am a king) shaped one with a glass themed text showing my name with two scened inside: one of them is the source of my avatar (i is an epic picture for me that means a lot and that has been with me for a real long time), the other one is a picture that shows my first skin editing (a simple texture editing to add my name) but also contains water to add contrast to fire. In the middle i have placed the burning human shape that i was on the source picture as a limit between both scenes with the text SAK Founder on it to show my rank.
Furthermore the border of the crown is golden because i like gold and al the effects (fire, water, smoke...) that can be seen on the scenes are part of my best ever creation for SA that has been top1 for 2 years (top2 since August 19 2012) on a certain modding page because i am very proud of that achievement that i wanted it to be shown on my sig (althought both scenes are 1.2.5 version and the current one is 1.6 they don't differ much in their looking)

To end i am going to say that i have never changed my avatar in 5 years because i think that the current one is brilliant to represent me and my signature is 2 years old.
tl;dr - thread is what's your current avatar/signature, not its history

and rapeface
[SAK]KING_OF_SA

GuardianHX wrote:

Basically, talk about your Avatar or Signature, give a description and so forth.

If you change your avatar, just post about here.
They are mainly their history :|
awp

BakFlip wrote:

BakFlip wrote:

Well it does, doesn't it? :(
It means like you're gonna live how you want
I thought Yolo meant "Disregard the consequences of your actions"

though it more closely translates into "Take caution in what you do; one false move and it could all be over"

so basically anyone who uses the term Yolo to validate a reckless or irresponsible action is doing it wrong
Cyclohexane
Well I guess I'm doing it wrong then

#YOLO
Copter-kun
Kanye West
( o< HONK HONK
DJ Angel
4chen
ReVeNg3r
flashlight
laport

ReVeNg3r wrote:

flashlight #2 faking to be #1
my signature has a lot of views, it's some kind of osu! forum map.
Espionage724
Signature: Evolve Large Player Badge + Kunoichi
Cyclohexane
Suburbion
This tiny man-made space suburb is home to a bellicose race whose planet was destroyed by constant warfare.

This is from a DS game called Meteos (the avatar is a Suburbion native). Describes pretty well these last days in osu!, in my opinion.
Foxtrot
Spreading Saber love. You should do the same thing, son.
Frizz
Wubbzy

Also
Copter-kun
Ainsley Harriott
Anzo
Chitanda Eru.. <3

and Yuru Yuri...
Cyclohexane
Back to some good old hexagon stuffs.
Wojjan
old avatar week isn't here yet
boat

Wojjan wrote:

hank hill in a catsuit
Vext_old
Old avatar week, I am all set, like a wine connoisseur.
Wojjan

boat wrote:

Wojjan wrote:

hank hill in a catsuit
no that's an exception we have a cute anime girls thread now
RickiLyn
Er, my avatar is just the icon for my blog, [Face.It-We.Suck], I like my blog title, so I use this for my avatar on basically everything.
Wojjan

RickiLyn wrote:

Er, my avatar is just the icon for my blog, [Face.It-We.Suck], I like my blog title, so I use this for my avatar on basically everything.
DEATH 2 ALL THE PREPS && CHEERLEADERS
Cyclohexane
for me old avatar week is whenever I feel like, though.

I like to think of my hexagon as a regular avatar and the rest just spinoffs, so I'll probably just post one of these that nobody remembers when the time comes
UnderminE
pachi pachi
Vext_old

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
ampzz
That's UnderminE's dream.
Gonzvlo
Limited Edition.

Pabu.

BAT Edition
show more