I can't deny kudos, only GMT can do it
- 01:21:214 (1) - 01:21:377 (1) - I guess these kiais is for the effect? I'm not sure if it is good use of it, since there are a lot of locations with similar sound. uhh I guess no
- Unless I'm seriously mistaken, some notes have distanec spacing of 1.1(e.g. 00:17:301 (2,3,1) - ), while others have 1.0 (e.g. 00:13:388 (1,2,3,4,1) - ). actually it's applied to all 1/2 object, and it's intentional, because it's barely touching each other (I've been told this by pishifat on my other GD (https://osu.ppy.sh/b/846263)
- 00:00:345 (1) - 01:21:377 (1) - These spinners are too short, at least according to the official guideline :^) why? or how it can be? first spinner started from 345 ms - 2953 ms, and it's more than 2 seconds (2608 ms), second one started from 81377 ms - 83823, which also more than 2 seconds (2446 ms), or you have any source of the rule? Because the rule is "Spinner must be at least 2 seconds or give at least 1000 bonus" if I recall correctly.
- 00:17:953 (3,1) - This feels bit half-assed to me. Looks almost like a blanket, but not really. Consider reshaping slider to make it an actual blanket or tilt it so there is no ambiguity haha ok
- 00:56:432 (3,1) - Blanket could be improved ok... ?