- 00:21:214 (1) - 01:21:377 (1) - I guess these kiais is for the effect? I'm not sure if it is good use of it, since there are a lot of locations with similar sound.
- Unless I'm seriously mistaken, some notes have distanec spacing of 1.1(e.g. 00:17:301 (2,3,1) - ), while others have 1.0 (e.g. 00:13:388 (1,2,3,4,1) - ).
- 00:00:345 (1) - 01:21:377 (1) - These spinners are too short, at least according to the official guideline :^)
- 00:17:953 (3,1) - This feels bit half-assed to me. Looks almost like a blanket, but not really. Consider reshaping slider to make it an actual blanket or tilt it so there is no ambiguity
- 00:56:432 (3,1) - Blanket could be improved
- 00:10:290 (3,4,5,6,7,8,1) - This feels like an unnecessary overlap. Flow doesn't feel very natural either. And probably too difficult for "very hard" diff. "Insane" seem to be a better title imo.
- 00:19:910 (1) - Strong beat. I recommend not stacking it to the previous note. Consider making it a jump
- 00:19:910 (1) - Consider placing a circle for the strong drum beat.
- 00:32:790 (7) - Strong vocal, consider using larger distance