1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Beatmap Projects
show more
posted
Look man I know it comes a bit surprising, but I can't continue on working on this map anymore because simply I don't have fun mapping it.
But I hope you find another mapper who wants to do an Extreme diff.

Best wishes
posted

Duck with Hat wrote:

Look man I know it comes a bit surprising, but I can't continue on working on this map anymore because simply I don't have fun mapping it.
But I hope you find another mapper who wants to do an Extreme diff.

Best wishes
Ok sad to see you go but thanks anyway.
posted
Insane, Extreme, and Lunatic spots are open! Still looking for mappers!
posted
Hey, I'd like to try mapping the extreme

mapping skill:about 5-6 or so

You can judge for yourself if you want, these are my most recent maps:
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/583965
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/554008

Estimated time to completion: like 2 weeks, 3 tops
posted

cooldude4232 wrote:

Hey, I'd like to try mapping the extreme

mapping skill:about 5-6 or so

You can judge for yourself if you want, these are my most recent maps:
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/583965
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/554008

Estimated time to completion: like 2 weeks, 3 tops
Sounds good! I'll add you in
posted
Hey!

Can I try mapping the Extra?

Mapping Skill: 5, maybe 6 when I dedicate a lot
Estimated time to completion: 1-2 weeks.
posted
why this map become so popular? lol
posted

TeCarreo wrote:

why this map become so popular? lol
People like the song I guess :D
posted
Difficulty: (What difficulty do you want to do) Insane
Mapping Skill: (Be honest how good are you from 1-10) 6/5
Estimated completion time: a week or less

for hitsounding i suck but i'll copy the top diffs or extra
aiming for 4.2*

(i'm gonna be honest if I accept this GD it's mostly because there's a T1 BN gd that'll probably help this mapset to get ranked, so y'know there's less chance that the gd will get grave'd)
posted

FruityEnLoops wrote:

Difficulty: (What difficulty do you want to do) Insane
Mapping Skill: (Be honest how good are you from 1-10) 6/5
Estimated completion time: a week or less

for hitsounding i suck but i'll copy the top diffs or extra
aiming for 4.2*

(i'm gonna be honest if I accept this GD it's mostly because there's a T1 BN gd that'll probably help this mapset to get ranked, so y'know there's less chance that the gd will get grave'd)
Sounds great! Glad you responded to my post :D
posted
Difficulty: Lunatic (Is it still available? or just the post not updated?)
Mapping Skill: 5-7
Estimated completion time: 1 week?
Star rating aim: around 6.1
posted
Is it possible that I map one of the remaining difficulties(most difficult one, and if there is only one difficulty available then I'll chose that one)?
posted

Penguiness wrote:

Is it possible that I map one of the remaining difficulties(most difficult one, and if there is only one difficulty available then I'll chose that one)?
I chose the remaining hardest diff first (Lunatic), see previous reply
posted
random suggestion
lunatic is diff name for touhou series so doesn really fit with caravan palace
u dont have to really make every name different to indicate difference in difficulty, if some diffs are similar in difficulty u can just bunch them under a name
or if u really want to do so i suggest using names like "master" or "ultra" idk

gl with set!
posted

Faygor wrote:

random suggestion
lunatic is diff name for touhou series so doesn really fit with caravan palace
u dont have to really make every name different to indicate difference in difficulty, if some diffs are similar in difficulty u can just bunch them under a name
or if u really want to do so i suggest using names like "master" or "ultra" idk

gl with set!
Master doesn't really fit
posted

Kondou-Shinichi wrote:

Difficulty: Lunatic (Is it still available? or just the post not updated?)
Mapping Skill: 5-7
Estimated completion time: 1 week?
Star rating aim: around 6.1
Yep its still open! I'll add you in!
posted

Penguiness wrote:

Is it possible that I map one of the remaining difficulties(most difficult one, and if there is only one difficulty available then I'll chose that one)?
You can feel free to try and map an extra difficulty, 6.5-7*
No harm in having more than one
Please sign in to reply.