Looking for GD's! Caravan Palace - Lone Digger

posted
Total Posts
126
show more
karmakills
Hello Buildoman:
I am SO sorry but my GD was deleted. I performed system restore and thought it would keep all my osu maps... but it didn't.
I don't have time to remake it, sorry. :(
Topic Starter
Ohai

Wii2ZeeBro wrote:

Hey Buildoman, not sure if you saw my message, but I sent an update to my diff
Oh! I never got this! Ill check it out now

Swegmec wrote:

Hello Buildoman:
I am SO sorry but my GD was deleted. I performed system restore and thought it would keep all my osu maps... but it didn't.
I don't have time to remake it, sorry. :(
That sucks D: Ill remove you for now but i'm going to send you PM with some instructions on how to recover deleted files.
Flake
may I do extreme diff plxx
if monstrata b 10 then i'm like, 6???
before dec 20 :d**
Topic Starter
Ohai

crystalinfusion wrote:

may I do extreme diff plxx
if monstrata b 10 then i'm like, 6???
before dec 20 :d**
SOMEHOW I NEVER SAW THIS POST. Its still open if you want it!
Flake
updt: since it's like 1 day before submission i'll try completing it by the 24th or something, but i'll start ;) I'm taking it :D
Topic Starter
Ohai

crystalinfusion wrote:

updt: since it's like 1 day before submission i'll try completing it by the 24th or something, but i'll start ;) I'm taking it :D
Alright ill add you in :D
gameon123321
Hi

Can I do extra (6.5 - 7) plz?
Topic Starter
Ohai

gameon123321 wrote:

Hi

Can I do extra (6.5 - 7) plz?
Sure :D
Topic Starter
Ohai
We are still looking for mods or GD's!
Halliday
Yo I'm probably going to remap my GD xD

My style has improved a lot since 4 months ago lmao, so a remap is probably happening... It's for the best!
Topic Starter
Ohai

HallidayASR wrote:

Yo I'm probably going to remap my GD xD

My style has improved a lot since 4 months ago lmao, so a remap is probably happening... It's for the best!
Sounds good man! I look forward to it :D
HappyRocket88
Almost done! >w< Will send the progress this friday! owo7
Rainbow-
can I try to do Extra/Extreme?

If I can, I'll try to get it to you as fast as possible
Digia
Hey

Difficulty: Extreme
Mapping Skill: 6.5/10
Completion time: 5-7 Days
Topic Starter
Ohai

Rainbow- wrote:

can I try to do Extra/Extreme?

If I can, I'll try to get it to you as fast as possible
I can put you in for either one, you have to choose though :P

Digia wrote:

Hey

Difficulty: Extreme
Mapping Skill: 6.5/10
Completion time: 5-7 Days
Rainbow may want extreme so we will wait and see
ColdTooth
maybe ill do a diff but jesus easier diffs are taken and omg 7* map fuck
Topic Starter
Ohai

ColdTooth wrote:

maybe ill do a diff but jesus easier diffs are taken and omg 7* map fuck
Four are unclaimed now, feel free to nab one!
Topic Starter
Ohai
Still looking for diffs!
KingBranBran
I'll do Insane
I think i give my self a 8.5/10
I think i can do this in about a week
Topic Starter
Ohai

KingBranBran wrote:

I'll do Insane
I think i give my self a 8.5/10
I think i can do this in about a week
I'll add you in!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply