toby fox - Ghost Fight

posted
Total Posts
84
show more
Angelin Dash
best luck to this beatmap
Topic Starter
-Kyu

Jayne wrote:

This map plays wrong, it doesn't follow the music at all.

It's almost entirely in triplets, and you've put everything on the beat.

For example, the slider at 00:08:642 (1) should be extended to end on the second third and the slider at 00:38:775 (2) should be broken up into two different sliders each ending on their respective third. You can't pick a song that's using triplets and then map it on the beat.
No triplets eh? Ok,i'll do what you say,i delete some of the triplets and change it to a long slider (and sorry for the late reply,i kinda don't want to update the map for a few days)


Angelin Dash wrote:

best luck to this beatmap
Thanks so much! i will do hard on this map
Nyantiaz
idk if this will be helpful or not

:
Never saw anything wrong with this, except for from 00:00:109 - 00:17:175 seems to have a repetitive pattern. If possible you should try to fix it. Next diff!!

:
Only problem is from 00:21:975 - 00:25:175 needs combo colors.

PeterEU's:
The 1/8 snap SEEMS INSANE
but thats probably how it's mapped so oh well
At the ending, the spinner should end sooner. :D

:
00:34:242 - 00:37:708 Combo colors! Combo colors!!!!!
and nothing else is wrong with this

Alright, there you go! idk if this is useful, enjoy!
Topic Starter
-Kyu

Intiaz Haniff wrote:

idk if this will be helpful or not

:
Never saw anything wrong with this, except for from 00:00:109 - 00:17:175 seems to have a repetitive pattern. If possible you should try to fix it. Next diff!! idk if i should change it or not,it seems okay to me :)

:
Only problem is from 00:21:975 - 00:25:175 needs combo colors.
Fixed
PeterEU's:
The 1/8 snap SEEMS INSANE
but thats probably how it's mapped so oh well
At the ending, the spinner should end sooner. :DOk,fixed

:
00:34:242 - 00:37:708 Combo colors! Combo colors!!!!!
and nothing else is wrong with this Fixed

Alright, there you go! idk if this is useful, enjoy!
Thanks for the mod! why do i keep forgetting about the combo colors.....
Rose Melody
Hi M4M from #modreqs ..

General :
Untick the windscreen support in some of the diff .. since there is no SB..

Easy :

00:01:708 (3) - here i recommended for you to put a circle on the beginning of this slider .. and the slider well start here 00:02:242 - and end as it is
00:03:842 (6) - ^ same .. the slider should begin here 00:04:375 -
00:06:508 (10) - remove this circle and replace it with a slider and end this slider here 00:07:042 - and the next white line it should the next slider will begin ..
00:08:642 (1,2) - blanket this slider with the circle ..
00:19:308 (4,5) - Same as 00:06:508 (10) - to follow the beat , i think
00:26:242 (2,3) - it doesnt look nice here .. make the slider curve and blanket with circle no. 2
00:38:508 (1,1) - fix these two circles and blanket with each other ..
00:40:642 (1) - please make it more beautiful .. just remove it and make it more beautiful ..
00:47:042 (1,1) - Same as 00:38:508 (1,1) - please blanket ..

Normal :

00:00:908 (3) - put a circle on the beginning of this slider and let the slider start from the next white line .. like this -> http://i.imgur.com/dqnDXJF.png .. and make the other slider start from the next white line like the picture ..
00:03:042 (3,4) - ^ Same ..
00:07:308 (7) - its hard for the beginners to play on this slider .. make the slider one reverse and put a circle on the next white line ..
00:13:975 (4) - ^ same its hard to read .. so i recommended for you to remove the reverse and add a slider on next white line ..
00:19:308 (1) - make it more beautiful please ..
00:20:642 (4) - put a slider on the red line and let the slider start from the next white line and end it here 00:21:175 - and add a slider on the next white line and end it on the next red line ..
00:21:975 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - please remap this part it sound off .. sorry :(
00:25:175 (4,1,2) - remove these circles and add a slider on it with a reverse on the red line .. i think its follow the beat like that ..
00:29:975 (2) - don't make too much reverse on one slider is hard to read so remap it :( ..
00:36:375 (5) - Same ^

Hard :

00:15:042 (1) - its really old looking so change it please ..
00:35:308 (4,1) - put the slider first and the circle next the slider ..
00:36:375 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - why this part like that .. its not following the beat .. so please remap this part .. :( its up to you
00:38:775 (2) - Same as 00:15:042 (1) -

PeterEU's Hard :

there is so much noises please recheck the HS .. sorry :(


00:01:842 (7) - resnap this slider ..
00:14:642 (6) - why reverse here please remove it and and snap it ..
and please recheck on this diff ..there is some parts are not snapped ..

that's all ..

GL on your map ..
Topic Starter
-Kyu

Rose Melody wrote:

Hi M4M from #modreqs ..

General :
Untick the windscreen support in some of the diff .. since there is no SB..

Easy :

00:01:708 (3) - here i recommended for you to put a circle on the beginning of this slider .. and the slider well start here 00:02:242 - and end as it is
00:03:842 (6) - ^ same .. the slider should begin here 00:04:375 -
00:06:508 (10) - remove this circle and replace it with a slider and end this slider here 00:07:042 - and the next white line it should the next slider will begin ..
00:08:642 (1,2) - blanket this slider with the circle ..
00:19:308 (4,5) - Same as 00:06:508 (10) - to follow the beat , i think
00:26:242 (2,3) - it doesnt look nice here .. make the slider curve and blanket with circle no. 2
00:38:508 (1,1) - fix these two circles and blanket with each other ..
00:40:642 (1) - please make it more beautiful .. just remove it and make it more beautiful ..
00:47:042 (1,1) - Same as 00:38:508 (1,1) - please blanket ..

Normal :

00:00:908 (3) - put a circle on the beginning of this slider and let the slider start from the next white line .. like this -> http://i.imgur.com/dqnDXJF.png .. and make the other slider start from the next white line like the picture ..
00:03:042 (3,4) - ^ Same ..
00:07:308 (7) - its hard for the beginners to play on this slider .. make the slider one reverse and put a circle on the next white line ..
00:13:975 (4) - ^ same its hard to read .. so i recommended for you to remove the reverse and add a slider on next white line ..
00:19:308 (1) - make it more beautiful please ..
00:20:642 (4) - put a slider on the red line and let the slider start from the next white line and end it here 00:21:175 - and add a slider on the next white line and end it on the next red line ..
00:21:975 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,1,2,3) - please remap this part it sound off .. sorry :(
00:25:175 (4,1,2) - remove these circles and add a slider on it with a reverse on the red line .. i think its follow the beat like that ..
00:29:975 (2) - don't make too much reverse on one slider is hard to read so remap it :( ..
00:36:375 (5) - Same ^

Hard :

00:15:042 (1) - its really old looking so change it please ..
00:35:308 (4,1) - put the slider first and the circle next the slider ..
00:36:375 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - why this part like that .. its not following the beat .. so please remap this part .. :( its up to you
00:38:775 (2) - Same as 00:15:042 (1) -

PeterEU's Hard :

there is so much noises please recheck the HS .. sorry :(


00:01:842 (7) - resnap this slider ..
00:14:642 (6) - why reverse here please remove it and and snap it ..
and please recheck on this diff ..there is some parts are not snapped ..

that's all ..

GL on your map ..
Thank You Very Much! This is very useful!
lazyboy007
Oy from modding queue ^^ Sorry for late mod

Easy:

00:01:708 (3,5,9) - make these three first a note then a slider 1/2 the length. This doesn't fit and messes up your NC's
00:40:642 (1) - weird shape and it doesn't fit the rhythm
00:48:108 (1) - remove NC

You need to blanket more, and rhythmically this doesn't always hit the point. Use return sliders more as well ^^

Normal:

A lot of overlaps, be careful this is hard to read for players who play those diffs. Also, lacking blanketting, and as well a lot of long sliders where 1/2 the length would be best.

PeterEU's Hard:

00:01:841 (7) - rhythmically completely off, there's no 1/3 here it's all 1/4
00:16:108 (4,5) - 1/4 not 1/3
00:51:309 (1) - stop mapping here

There's a lot of mistakes in this one. Rhythmically it's quite off, sliders are not blanketted and the patterns are very random.

Hard:

00:21:442 (1,1,1,1) - don't NC
00:24:642 (5) - doesn't fit
00:32:108 (1) - ^

Again blanket, careful for rhythms and flow is weird.

I can see you're new to mapping, and it's not too bad. Lots of mistakes, but nothing that can't be fixed by mapping more! So good luck learning to map and have fun as well doing so :D
Topic Starter
-Kyu
Updated!
Nyantiaz
First:
I made a guest difficulty for your map! I hope you'll use it, it's SUPER-EASY, "Nyantiaz's Beginner."
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: Undertale OST_ 010 - Ghost Fight.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 17175
Countdown: 1
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 1
WidescreenStoryboard: 1

[Editor]
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1

[Metadata]
Title:Ghost Fight
TitleUnicode:Ghost Fight
Artist:toby fox
ArtistUnicode:toby fox
Creator:ExKyu
Version:Nyantiaz's Beginner
Source:Undertale
Tags:napstablook undertale soundtrack PeterEU
BeatmapID:0
BeatmapSetID:453997

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:2
CircleSize:2
OverallDifficulty:1
ApproachRate:1
SliderMultiplier:0.400000005960464
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Napstablook.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
109,533.333333333333,4,2,0,35,1,0
17175,-100,4,2,0,35,0,1
33708,-100,4,2,0,35,0,0


[HitObjects]
88,104,109,6,4,B|128:168|128:168|96:248,1,160.000002384186
192,304,3308,1,8,0:0:0:0:
288,256,4375,2,4,B|328:240|328:240|360:264|392:272|424:248|416:216,2,160.000002384186
176,208,9708,2,8,B|136:224|136:224|88:200|88:200|64:264,1,160.000002384186
192,312,12908,2,8,B|240:280|240:280|288:336,2,120.000001788139
88,272,17175,5,2,0:0:0:0:
176,208,18242,2,4,B|208:176|208:176|240:208|240:208|216:280,1,160.000002384186
320,280,21442,1,8,0:0:0:0:
376,200,22508,2,4,B|424:176|424:176|456:216|456:216|520:192,1,160.000002384186
360,104,25708,6,2,L|320:112,2,40.0000005960464
184,112,27842,2,2,B|136:112|136:112|120:160|80:120,1,120.000001788139
280,168,29975,1,8,0:0:0:0:
224,256,31042,2,8,B|264:280|264:280|272:296|272:296|336:288,1,120.000001788139
416,208,33175,6,2,B|400:144|400:144|376:152|376:152|360:80,1,160.000002384186
240,112,36375,2,2,L|152:144,1,80.0000011920928
224,232,38508,2,8,B|248:272|248:272|296:272,2,80.0000011920928
128,288,41708,1,4,0:0:0:0:
56,224,42775,6,2,B|32:200|32:200|32:64,1,160.000002384186
128,128,45975,1,8,0:0:0:0:
232,120,47042,2,0,B|288:168|288:168|264:192|264:192|280:216,1,120.000001788139
256,192,49175,12,0,51308,0:0:0:0:


Second:
I made a banner for your map! :)

Download: boop
Ayyri
undertale map #929476498476016484056729804567248906572506
Topic Starter
-Kyu

Ayyri wrote:

undertale map #929476498476016484056729804567248906572506
ayy
paydayzcool
I saw a like on my map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/486364 and I decided to give some thanks by modding ur map. XD

Alright.

[Easy]
Turn off grid snap, you wont need it as it will make your map look like it only flows up and down, left to right only. It also helps you use the technique described below.

This map needs to utilize a special technique called "blankets". (https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Formation_Techn ... ket_Combos) This will help make the look of your map much cleaner. For examples:
00:00:109 (1,2,3) - These notes can be changed to look like: https://puu.sh/qRqB9/43dc32d549.png (Notice how the approach circle of 2 matches the curves of 1 and 3)
00:03:308 (4,5) - Although I have rotated 5 clockwise by a lot, you can also see that 4's approach circle is following the inside curve of 5. https://puu.sh/qRqNn/57f597b4fd.png
00:06:508 (8,9) - Blanket curves in your map can also be neatened up more. Notice how 8's approach circle is not following the inside curve of 9: https://puu.sh/qRqR2/e833814e10.png
00:12:908 (1,2) - What you've done here is excellent, but if grid snap was off, it could be even better.
00:14:508 (3,4) - This here is well done. No need to change.
00:23:575 (5,6) - The followcircle of a slider can also make good blankets. This can be demonstrated with these notes: https://puu.sh/qRr2P/5ee073201b.png
Ok, I trust that you now know how this technique works, so please apply this to the other parts of the map that most likely need it. XD

00:00:109 (1) - Be careful when using these types of sliders. Because if you wanted to make a long arc or circle with them, it would be harder and less precise. I'll show you a comparison:

https://puu.sh/qRrjr/218e25d2c0.png
vs
https://puu.sh/qRrzV/fc83a9dc60.png
https://puu.sh/qRrFB/3d445c0c31.png
vs
https://puu.sh/qRrO7/86f5af8800.png


You can even move the middlepoint around and make it look even uglier: https://puu.sh/qRrUe/17ecf05f0a.png
So yeah, try to avoid them.

00:06:508 (8,9) - Avoid overlapping notes in easy and normal diffs. It makes the map look less readable.

Well done!
[]

[Normal]
Ok, please revise the distance snapping in this diff. The discrepancies with spacing between two notes are too evident. (One example would be these notes 00:11:309 (2,3,4).)
Also use the blanket technique on notes in this diff that most likely need it.
00:08:642 (1,2) - Once again, please don't overlap notes in easy/normal diffs. It looks less readable to beginner players.
00:20:642 (4) - This is a great example of the weird type of slider I explained in the Easy diff. Note how the curve is completely off.
00:20:642 (4,1) - Also, avoid this overlap.

Nice work again!
[]

[PeterEU's Hard]
A bit better with blankets, but there are still some that need to be cleaned up a bit more.
It also reminds me of a 2009-2011 map.
[]

[Hard]
Whoah, the clap hitsound are way too loud and distracting. (00:21:442 (1,2,3,4))
[]

This map imo is quite good, but I'm sure it can be better XDDD.

Also, if you think that I sound too strict and/or unhelpful, you can choose not to give me a kudosu and ignore this post entirely. :D
Topic Starter
-Kyu
:(

paydayzcool wrote:

I saw a like on my map https://osu.ppy.sh/s/486364 and I decided to give some thanks by modding ur map. XD

Alright.

[Easy]
Turn off grid snap, you wont need it as it will make your map look like it only flows up and down, left to right only. It also helps you use the technique described below.

This map needs to utilize a special technique called "blankets". (https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Formation_Techn ... ket_Combos) This will help make the look of your map much cleaner. For examples:
00:00:109 (1,2,3) - These notes can be changed to look like: https://puu.sh/qRqB9/43dc32d549.png (Notice how the approach circle of 2 matches the curves of 1 and 3)
00:03:308 (4,5) - Although I have rotated 5 clockwise by a lot, you can also see that 4's approach circle is following the inside curve of 5. https://puu.sh/qRqNn/57f597b4fd.png
00:06:508 (8,9) - Blanket curves in your map can also be neatened up more. Notice how 8's approach circle is not following the inside curve of 9: https://puu.sh/qRqR2/e833814e10.png
00:12:908 (1,2) - What you've done here is excellent, but if grid snap was off, it could be even better.
00:14:508 (3,4) - This here is well done. No need to change.
00:23:575 (5,6) - The followcircle of a slider can also make good blankets. This can be demonstrated with these notes: https://puu.sh/qRr2P/5ee073201b.png
Ok, I trust that you now know how this technique works, so please apply this to the other parts of the map that most likely need it. XD

00:00:109 (1) - Be careful when using these types of sliders. Because if you wanted to make a long arc or circle with them, it would be harder and less precise. I'll show you a comparison:

https://puu.sh/qRrjr/218e25d2c0.png
vs
https://puu.sh/qRrzV/fc83a9dc60.png
https://puu.sh/qRrFB/3d445c0c31.png
vs
https://puu.sh/qRrO7/86f5af8800.png


You can even move the middlepoint around and make it look even uglier: https://puu.sh/qRrUe/17ecf05f0a.png
So yeah, try to avoid them.

00:06:508 (8,9) - Avoid overlapping notes in easy and normal diffs. It makes the map look less readable.

Well done!
[]

[Normal]
Ok, please revise the distance snapping in this diff. The discrepancies with spacing between two notes are too evident. (One example would be these notes 00:11:309 (2,3,4).)
Also use the blanket technique on notes in this diff that most likely need it.
00:08:642 (1,2) - Once again, please don't overlap notes in easy/normal diffs. It looks less readable to beginner players.
00:20:642 (4) - This is a great example of the weird type of slider I explained in the Easy diff. Note how the curve is completely off.
00:20:642 (4,1) - Also, avoid this overlap.

Nice work again!
[]

[PeterEU's Hard]
A bit better with blankets, but there are still some that need to be cleaned up a bit more.
It also reminds me of a 2009-2011 map.
[]

[Hard]
Whoah, the clap hitsound are way too loud and distracting. (00:21:442 (1,2,3,4))
[]

This map imo is quite good, but I'm sure it can be better XDDD.

Also, if you think that I sound too strict and/or unhelpful, you can choose not to give me a kudosu and ignore this post entirely. :D
Thank You for Your Generous Mod!
I'll apply this tomorrow,because i gtg to sleep :)
Edit: it seems like most of your puush is unavailable.Would you mind resend the puush so i can understand more? thanks
Zozimoto
Ill Get A BN
Topic Starter
-Kyu

Zozimoto wrote:

Ill Get A BN
PLZ FIND ONE I NEED THIS TO BE RANKED
Zozimoto
God Damit Bara. Well, I Tried Getting A BN
Topic Starter
-Kyu

Zozimoto wrote:

God Damit Bara. Well, I Tried Getting A BN
Thanks though for your effort~
I do know that this needs a lot of mods
Zozimoto

ExKyu wrote:

Zozimoto wrote:

God Damit Bara. Well, I Tried Getting A BN
Thanks though for your effort~
I do know that this needs a lot of mods
Sadly, I Cant Mod, Cause
  1. I Dont Find Errors
  2. I Cant Think The Way You Are Thinking With This Map, So I Will Only Ruin The Map With A Mod
BounceBabe


Weekly Lottery Queue


Each point from the list below will have a check mark next to it (✓/ ✕/ ✫). This will tell you whether I checked that point or not.
✓= I checked this point and everything is okay.
✕= I didn't check this point because I think it doesn't need checking.
✫= I checked this point but something needs fixing (explained in the mod)

osu!wiki Modding page

osu!wiki Ranking Criteria page


📖 General 📖
✓ Mapset difficulty spread (Easy, Normal, Hard, Insane)
✓ Background design, skin and SB (if available) and combo colouring
✓ Metadata
> resolution of images, mp3, files,...
> bit rate of song
> hitsounds
> skin (missing elements and resolution checks) and SB (SB load) or video

🕗 Timing 🕗
✓ KIAI time and breaks
✫ Slider Velocity and changes
✫ Timing changes
✫ Timing points
✓ BPM & Offset
✓ Preview point

🎧 Sound 🎧
✫ Hitsounds (Do they match the song?)
✫ Hitsound patterns
✓ Hitsound volume (Timing points)
✫ Rhythm of hit objects (Do they match the song?)

🖰 Object Gameplay 🖰
✓ Reasonable spacing patterns, spacing consistency, Jumps, Anti-Jumps, special pattern
✫ Flow and transition between elements
✕ Overmapping
✫ Other Issues (e.g. Interface, hidden notes, overlaps, stacking, inconsistecies,..)

👀 Visual Gameplay 👀
✫ Combo patterns, New combos
✫ Blankets, symmetry
✓ Variety of different patterns and styles


Icon Legend
[]
  1. Suggestion:
  2. I recommend that you fix this:
  3. Unrankable, so you have to fix this:
  4. Not unrankable but I strongly disagree with this:
  5. I'm not sure why you used this. Explain it to me please:


General
[]

  1. The song reminds me of PvZ ahaha
  2. You need to add more revocery time after your spinners in Easy and Normal. In Normal you have new elements after 1 beat which is not enough recovery. Add at least 2 beats. 00:40:642 (1) - 00:32:108 (1) - This for example in your Normal, is hard to recover from because there is only 1 beat recovery time after the spinner. I recommend using sliders instead as the spinner will be too short if you shorten it more."Try to avoid using hitobjects directly after spinners (especially on Easy/Normal difficulties). Spinners are sometimes the hardest element for players, and having a hitcircle or slider half a beat (or even a beat) after a spinner will commonly result in frustration and a broken combo. Hitobjects directly after spinners are fair game for Hard/Insane difficulties, but try to give a nice pause for Easy/Normal difficulties." Source: https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Standard_Ranking_Criteria "On average, Easy difficulties should have 4 beats of recovery, Normals 2 beats, and Hard and above 1." Source: https://docs.google.com/document/d/14J4 ... 6FE9ls/pub
  3. 00:21:442 - Why do you have this SV change here after a 1/4 of your KIAI time. The music doesn't change here. It's the most exciting part of the song. If you want to make a SV change place it somewhere where it makes sense, like the start or end of your KIAI time but not in the middle. It is really confusing. Tbh, the 1,25 SV suited the difficulty pretty good so far. I also don't understand why you used 0,75 for the hardest difficulty. The mapset in general is 1,25 and then 1,00. On the hardest difficulty it is 1,00 and then 0,75. Doesn't make sense. I recommend that you use 1,00 for the normal parts and 1,25 for the KIAI time in general.
  4. You should keep the pattern of your hitsounding the same throughout the mapset. It is weird to have different hitsounding from one difficulty to the next.


Easy
[]


  • Spacing:
  1. 00:13:975 (2,3) - Tiny spacing mistake. They are too close together.

    Hitsounds:
  2. 00:21:442 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Bit too much finish spam. Try to not use so many in a row.
  3. 00:26:775 (3,5) - These have a normal whistle while every other difficulty doesn't. I really think you should have a consistent hitsound pattern throughout your mapset.

    Combo:
  4. 00:36:375 (1) - Remove NC for consistency. You changed your combo pattern here.


Normal
[]


  • Appearance, Flow & Transition:
  1. 00:01:175 (3,4) - You could blanket those better to make them look prettier :)
  2. 00:03:308 (3) - Curve this slider for a better transition between these 00:03:308 (3,4) - http://puu.sh/r8VZm/eec29caaab.jpg curve it to the left Same here 00:05:975 (4) - curve it upwards http://puu.sh/r8W18/e3e3483db9.jpg Same again 00:10:775 (1) - curve it to the left
  3. 00:05:175 (2) - First of all, the spacing is not consistent here. Secondly, it would flow better if you placed it to the right instead of left since the slider 00:04:375 (1) - is directing to the right, not left. http://puu.sh/r8VTX/9660f3e69b.jpg
  4. 00:07:309 (2) - Move the ending point of te slider like this for better transition between 00:06:508 (1,2,3) - http://puu.sh/r8W3y/89db396841.jpg
  5. 00:38:509 (1,3) - Those two are kinda squeezed together which looks forced. Move them apart like this for better aesthetics http://puu.sh/r8Wxr/95be8b8152.jpg

    Spacing:
  6. 00:12:908 (1,2,3,4) - General advice: You have a couple of spacing inconcistencies. Here for example it's clearly visible. Try to be consistent with your spacing, otherwise it looks a bit messy. Keep this in mind for other difficulty and future mapping and adjust it where needed. Clearly noticeable at : 00:28:642 (4) - 00:29:708 (1) - 00:30:508 (3) -

    Combo:
  7. 00:17:175 (4) - NC for consistency.


PeterEU's Hard
[]


  • Appearance, Flow & Transition:
  1. 00:08:642 (1,2) - You definitely could blanket this better.


Nothing else in this difficulty. Nice :)

Hard
[]


  • Appearance, Flow & Transition:
  1. 00:15:842 (3,4,5) - Looks a bit clustered that way. Try this? http://puu.sh/r8XjK/54f742f0ef.jpg
  2. 00:26:508 (5,6) - Blanket

    Combo:
  3. 00:40:642 (5) - NC for consistency



Overall
[]

  1. Needs more polishing in regards to SV changes and a bit in flow and appearance. Overall nicely done!
Nyantiaz

Good luck Kyu!
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply