Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tornado
Mine are;

Meltina_s
asuasu_yura
KZ_KREW
GranmasGotGame

Edit: From now please also write why you like them and what is good about them :D

Meltina: Because he is an incredibly good standart player and he has a very cute personality.Especially when he say everytime "Thank yooo foo followiiiing" :D

asuasu_yura: He is so nice and accepts every requests at anything.He is the taiko champion and sometimes he is mapping some new beatmaps.He sometimes open youtube videos too lol

KZ_Frew: Probbably the best twitch streamer on history.He has a great speech,his strteam chat is the best and always crazy stuffs happening on his speedruns

GranmaasGotGame: He is a very nice guy :D
chaee
i only watch imaqtpie, annie bot, keyori, jaynee, and kaypea as a last resort
Rurree
tyler1
chaee

Rurree wrote:

tyler1
cancer head
- M o s h i -
Reckful
Mitch Jones
Leffen
Imaqtpie
Tyler1
Endie-
pewdiepie
Rurree

chaee wrote:

Rurree wrote:

tyler1
cancer head
tyler1 knows how to keep his viewers happy :) lol
Aomi

Endie- wrote:

pewdiepie
Topic Starter
Tornado
I cant believe that I havent heard any of these livestreamers before.What do they usually stream?
Neruu
lol
myself
Animefan229
favourite clip from a livestream: Crai getting his hacks 'blasting' on stream, fucking hilarious
silmarilen
pikepie
mblaoc
DeletedUser_3905941
ice poseidon
Futon

Tornado wrote:

I cant believe that I havent heard any of these livestreamers before.What do they usually stream?
Most of these streamers play league of legends. If you don't play the game you probably never heard of them. But even if you never played the game and browse through twitch, it's still surprising you've never heard of these big streamers.

OT: Nightblue3, C9 Sneaky, C9 Meteos
Fourth
MushIsGosu
BurkeBlack
rsgloryandgold
lilypichu
osulive
syndicate
Topic Starter
Tornado

tsubasa128 wrote:

Tornado wrote:

Most of these streamers play league of legends. If you don't play the game you probably never heard of them. But even if you never played the game and browse through twitch, it's still surprising you've never heard of these big streamers.
I literally NEVER played League Of Legends and I have only a very little experience on games like that :D I dont want to play either cuz it has a sucking community
Chaosemerald
Doomsday
Vuelo Eluko
jesse1412/shige/anything and everything on dota2lounge.com/gammafunk
Sandy Hoey
Nightblue3 - my favorite
Imaqtpie
BoxBox
JoshOG
FappySticks

Rurree wrote:

tyler1
Asmodhe
rohulk the best ( and sizer for a bit of gw2 )
Luqanted
REIMU.
Brandiz
WubWoofWolf
Rohulk
Cookiezi (not that he streams much anymore but whatever)
thelewa
omgdevi
Termitis
Rohulk for sure :D
show more