Kiryu - Q [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
8
Topic Starter
Alsty-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 25 Mei 2016 at 17:20:16

Artist: Kiryu
Title: Q
Source: Cytus chapter VIII
Tags: Cytus
BPM: 192
Filesize: 3691kb
Play Time: 03:16
Difficulties Available:
  1. ADVANCED Lv.10 - 4Key (2,62 stars, 1069 notes)
  2. EXHAUST Lv.14 - 4Key (3,82 stars, 1436 notes)
  3. NOVICE Lv.7 - 4Key (1,85 stars, 784 notes)


Download: Kiryu - Q
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
READY FOR MOD !
ill reworking the hit sound later T3T , or someone wanna hitsounding this map (?) :3
My 2nd Beatmap , I'am maybe new at mapping :(
Less exp on mapping , but i learning how to be a good mapper ,.
Ochasan
hi~ :3

pilot is here~ :3

as a modder, i looking your beatmap is 1/6? is true? if yes remake again that's notes for best gameplay

here is my mod~

NOVICE
00:19:350 (19350|0) - 00:28:803 (28803|1) - 01:29:037 (89037|1) - 01:29:662 (89662|0) - 01:43:725 (103725|0) - 01:44:037 (104037|1) - what about ctrl+h ?
00:21:850 (21850|0) - why kiai ._. should be delete
01:21:850 (81850|3) - end of long note, and break time is not suggested for osu mania
03:03:568 (183568|0) - what about low SV? x0.50 maybe~

ADVANCED
00:21:850 (21850|0) - why kiai ._. should be delete
00:21:850 (21850|2) - jack :/
00:32:631 (32631|2) - to 00:34:662 (34662|0) - is too jack for advanced played, i reason this because the jack is 3 and i recomend for make 2 jack
00:40:600 (40600|3) - recomended make 3 note ( 00:40:600 (40600|2) - ) < delete this
00:41:693 (41693|1) - change to 00:41:693 (41693|0) -
01:21:850 (81850|3) - end of long note, and break time is not suggested for osu mania
00:41:850 (41850|1) - to 01:20:287 (80287|1) - hmm... make note stairs here, is make me not activy

01:21:850 (81850|2) - 01:26:745 (86745|2) - 01:29:245 (89245|3) - 01:31:745 (91745|2) - 01:34:245 (94245|3) - 01:36:745 (96745|2) - 01:39:245 (99245|3) - 01:41:745 (101745|2) - 01:44:245 (104245|3) - 02:06:745 (126745|2) - 02:09:245 (129245|3) - 02:11:745 (131745|2) - 02:14:271 (134271|3) - 02:16:745 (136745|2) - 02:19:245 (139245|3) - 02:21:745 (141745|2) - 02:24:245 (144245|3) - jack too :/ (should be delete)

01:26:433 (86433|2) - 01:28:933 (88933|3) - 01:31:433 (91433|2) - 01:33:959 (93959|3) - 01:36:433 (96433|2) - 01:38:933 (98933|3) - 01:41:433 (101433|2) - 01:43:933 (103933|3) - 02:06:433 (126433|2) - 02:08:933 (128933|3) - 02:11:433 (131433|2) - 02:13:933 (133933|3) - 02:16:433 (136433|2) - 02:18:933 (138933|3) - 02:21:433 (141433|2) - 02:23:933 (143933|3) - no no no (should be delete) and make long note
EXHAUST
00:21:850 (21850|0) - why kiai ._. should be delete
00:37:084 (37084|3) - to 00:39:232 (39232|0) - same at advanced
00:40:248 (40248|1) - to 00:40:482 (40482|1) - jackhammer? i am not hear the song make jackhammer
01:21:850 (81850|3) - end of long note, and break time is not suggested for osu mania
01:26:342 (86342|2) - to 01:44:193 (104193|3) - should remove the jackhammer and make bass
02:06:342 (126342|2) - to 02:24:193 (144193|0) - same
Topic Starter
Alsty-

Ochasan wrote:

hi~ :3

pilot is here~ :3

as a modder, i looking your beatmap is 1/6? is true? if yes remake again that's notes for best gameplay

here is my mod~

NOVICE
00:19:350 (19350|0) - 00:28:803 (28803|1) - 01:29:037 (89037|1) - 01:29:662 (89662|0) - 01:43:725 (103725|0) - 01:44:037 (104037|1) - what about ctrl+h ?
00:21:850 (21850|0) - why kiai ._. should be delete
01:21:850 (81850|3) - end of long note, and break time is not suggested for osu mania
03:03:568 (183568|0) - what about low SV? x0.50 maybe~

ADVANCED
00:21:850 (21850|0) - why kiai ._. should be delete
00:21:850 (21850|2) - jack :/
00:32:631 (32631|2) - to 00:34:662 (34662|0) - is too jack for advanced played, i reason this because the jack is 3 and i recomend for make 2 jack
00:40:600 (40600|3) - recomended make 3 note ( 00:40:600 (40600|2) - ) < delete this
00:41:693 (41693|1) - change to 00:41:693 (41693|0) -
01:21:850 (81850|3) - end of long note, and break time is not suggested for osu mania
00:41:850 (41850|1) - to 01:20:287 (80287|1) - hmm... make note stairs here, is make me not activy

01:21:850 (81850|2) - 01:26:745 (86745|2) - 01:29:245 (89245|3) - 01:31:745 (91745|2) - 01:34:245 (94245|3) - 01:36:745 (96745|2) - 01:39:245 (99245|3) - 01:41:745 (101745|2) - 01:44:245 (104245|3) - 02:06:745 (126745|2) - 02:09:245 (129245|3) - 02:11:745 (131745|2) - 02:14:271 (134271|3) - 02:16:745 (136745|2) - 02:19:245 (139245|3) - 02:21:745 (141745|2) - 02:24:245 (144245|3) - jack too :/ (should be delete)

01:26:433 (86433|2) - 01:28:933 (88933|3) - 01:31:433 (91433|2) - 01:33:959 (93959|3) - 01:36:433 (96433|2) - 01:38:933 (98933|3) - 01:41:433 (101433|2) - 01:43:933 (103933|3) - 02:06:433 (126433|2) - 02:08:933 (128933|3) - 02:11:433 (131433|2) - 02:13:933 (133933|3) - 02:16:433 (136433|2) - 02:18:933 (138933|3) - 02:21:433 (141433|2) - 02:23:933 (143933|3) - no no no (should be delete) and make long note
EXHAUST
00:21:850 (21850|0) - why kiai ._. should be delete
00:37:084 (37084|3) - to 00:39:232 (39232|0) - same at advanced
00:40:248 (40248|1) - to 00:40:482 (40482|1) - jackhammer? i am not hear the song make jackhammer
01:21:850 (81850|3) - end of long note, and break time is not suggested for osu mania
01:26:342 (86342|2) - to 01:44:193 (104193|3) - should remove the jackhammer and make bass
02:06:342 (126342|2) - to 02:24:193 (144193|0) - same
Half applied ! im a bit busy right now :( cant applied and edit so much right now :o
but its feels more better , thanks !
Agis-
normal mod here :)
COLUMN GUIDE

1 | 2| 3| 4|


NOVICE only

00:07:318 - i hear some beat here, i suggest to add one note here
00:12:318 - same like above
00:22:396 (22396|0) - i think it's better to put on white, (Press K)
00:22:865 (22865|3) - Press K

00:23:334 (23334|0,23803|1,24584|2,25053|0,25834|1,26303|0,27084|3,27553|2,28334|1,28803|2,29584|0,30053|1,30834|2,31303|0,32084|1,32553|0,33334|3,33803|2,34584|1,35053|2,35834|0,36303|1,37084|2,37553|0,38334|1,38803|0,39584|3,40053|2,40834|1,41303|2) - same like above, press K

00:51:537 - add one note here

01:24:896 (84896|2,85365|2,87396|1,87865|1,89896|2,90365|2,92396|1,92865|1,94896|2,95365|2,97396|1,97865|1,99896|2,100365|2,102396|1,102865|1) - press K

01:25:834 (85834|3) - i suggest you to delete it, ghost note (?)
01:28:334 (88334|0,90834|3,93334|0,95834|3,98334|0,100834|3,103334|0) - same like above

02:04:896 (124896|2,125365|2,127396|1,127865|1,129896|2,130365|2,132396|1,132865|1,134896|2,135365|2,137396|1,137865|1,139896|2,140365|2,142396|1,142865|1) - Press K

02:05:834 (125834|3,128334|0,130834|3,133334|0,135834|3,138334|0,140834|3,143334|0) - delete
Topic Starter
Alsty-

Agis- wrote:

normal mod here :)
COLUMN GUIDE

1 | 2| 3| 4|


NOVICE only

00:07:318 - i hear some beat here, i suggest to add one note here
00:12:318 - same like above
00:22:396 (22396|0) - i think it's better to put on white, (Press K)
00:22:865 (22865|3) - Press K

00:23:334 (23334|0,23803|1,24584|2,25053|0,25834|1,26303|0,27084|3,27553|2,28334|1,28803|2,29584|0,30053|1,30834|2,31303|0,32084|1,32553|0,33334|3,33803|2,34584|1,35053|2,35834|0,36303|1,37084|2,37553|0,38334|1,38803|0,39584|3,40053|2,40834|1,41303|2) - same like above, press K

00:51:537 - add one note here

01:24:896 (84896|2,85365|2,87396|1,87865|1,89896|2,90365|2,92396|1,92865|1,94896|2,95365|2,97396|1,97865|1,99896|2,100365|2,102396|1,102865|1) - press K

01:25:834 (85834|3) - i suggest you to delete it, ghost note (?)
01:28:334 (88334|0,90834|3,93334|0,95834|3,98334|0,100834|3,103334|0) - same like above

02:04:896 (124896|2,125365|2,127396|1,127865|1,129896|2,130365|2,132396|1,132865|1,134896|2,135365|2,137396|1,137865|1,139896|2,140365|2,142396|1,142865|1) - Press K

02:05:834 (125834|3,128334|0,130834|3,133334|0,135834|3,138334|0,140834|3,143334|0) - delete
almost all applied ! feels a bit more comfort when kiai ! thanks . and sorry bad english ~ :3
Agis-
And plis fix some note in adv and exh that not placed on the right beat, like 1/6 beat on adv and 1/8 on exh
Thanks before, good luck for rank

no kudos for this
Topic Starter
Alsty-

Agis- wrote:

And plis fix some note in adv and exh that not placed on the right beat, like 1/6 beat on adv and 1/8 on exh
Thanks before, good luck for rank

no kudos for this
Okay i will recheking it tomorrow.. thanks!
This newbie will work hard till this map get ranked up ! :3
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
Please sign in to reply.

New reply