forum

Playstyles stuck

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AntiSenpai
So my dad had to move my room because guests are coming in and as my old playingstyle didn't fit how my desk is set out now I tried to change tablets area and the moment I changed it I couldn't play properly so I was like "ALright I'll play for an hour that should fix it" And I still couldn't get used to it. So I tried to replicate my old tablet area and room and when I got back I sucked. How can I fix this?
DeathHydra

AntiSenpai wrote:

So my dad had to move my room because guests are coming in and as my old playingstyle didn't fit how my desk is set out now I tried to change tablets area and the moment I changed it I couldn't play properly so I was like "ALright I'll play for an hour that should fix it" And I still couldn't get used to it. So I tried to replicate my old tablet area and room and when I got back I sucked. How can I fix this?
Stick to 1 settings, whether it's your old or new, and keep playing with it for a while. You'll get used to it
Endaris
Sleep over it.
I once did some DPI-experiments to prove a point to abraker like doubling and halving my usual bpm and still performing to a decent degree.
At the end of that I felt like my cursor wasn't even responding anymore because I had switched from 960 to 1600 and then to 400 within around 1,5h.
Next day I FCd everyone's favorite DT farmmap in one play on my usual 960 so yeah, it's just your brain being confused. Sleeping helps.
Dextersydney
Jump maps and give yourself time to re adapt.
Matrix
ive got 3 monitors and i used to stare at monitor 1 instead of the one right infront of my face. when i changed to the one infront of my face, my aim disapeared completely. just play hr or something that you would typically somewhat struggle aiming. you will probably get used to it in a few days or even sooner.
mizuki-chan
I tried to adjust active area and screen resolutions quite often in the beginning.
Its like other people telling you here, get used to a style and let it time.