forum

Suggestions on Spinner Completion.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VVeekends
So I've been noticing a change when I do spinners during songs, in the past during easy and medium songs I've found it to be quite easy once you have some practice in quickly maneuvering your cursor around the spinner. However as I've progressed to hard and some insane difficulty songs, I've found it harder to spin; I can barely get any extra points from multiple spins, let alone complete the circle. It could be that due to the speed and difficulty of the songs, the spinner has gotten harder to complete, however I find myself struggling even from the simplest spinners. The ones that can be completed upon 2-5 spins. Can someone suggest or give me some insight on this please?
Antiforte
Just like any other part of osu!, spinning is a skill that needs to be refined.

For my advice, I suggest spinning in small circles, as they provide a higher spin speed for less actual effort. Once you've found a circle size you're comfortable with, try spinning a little faster.

Most importantly, practice lots of spinners. There's no quick way to spin 400rpm like Axarious does. ;)
Endaris
Higher OD = Higher Spinning Speed necessary to clear the spinner.
With constant 300 spm you can clear any spinner in the game though.
Also notice that bonus points from spinners are kind of worthless so you might want to stop spinning after getting yoru first bonus points so you can already focus on the stuff after the spinner.
Yuudachi-kun

Endaris wrote:

Also notice that bonus points from spinners are kind of worthless so you might want to stop spinning after getting yoru first bonus points so you can already focus on the stuff after the spinner.
Inb4 I go find those spinners you will die on if you don't constant 450.
-Makishima S-
100/50 on spinner forever because why not?

#200rpmForever
#ThugLyfe
#IDGAF

8-)
Endaris

Khelly wrote:

Endaris wrote:

You would still get a 300 on them if you played it with NF, dying and drain is a different story.
Tornado
Make sure u dont change ur hand-wrist position while spinning.Because if u do that; in the end of the spin u may loose ur control for the next circle.Try spinner training maps (or create yourself) and just try to adept it.Thats how I learned to spin 360+ RPM without wasting stamina-control
chainpullz

Khelly wrote:

Endaris wrote:

Any 10+ second long spinner on od10 will require an average spin above 400, 20 second spinners in spinner30 maps on OD10 require average 450+.