forum

Supporter giveaway. (Closed for good! :D)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hibiya-chan
Imma lock on 77 now since its night time here mehe~

*Fingers Crossed*

Nytnyt ^_^

Edit: Goodluck
Ghost Snail
I'll go with the 48. :)
jyling
24 my lucky number :)
Kiririn-shin
53 :D
roshan117

i rly hope i win, im facing financial issuezzzzz but i want dat supporter
Sandy Hoey
Akemi-kun
Meganekko, wherefore art thou meganekko
-[Jess]-
69Yolo
Topic Starter
Meganekko
Sorry about being late and not officially opening the thread today, its been a really hectic day and a lot has happened personally that made me not really think about the giveaway. However, a promise is a promise. I will post the number i choose and the winners in about 5-10 minutes. Due to some slight finacial problems this week, i will announce the winners of the 3 month, 2 month and 1 month. But i wont be able to pay for it till next friday along with next weeks winners. I will make a memo, but pls also send me a pm wednesday or thrusday this up coming week so i will remember to get you your supporter, thank you.
Topic Starter
Meganekko
Alright my number was 37, the winners are as follows for this week.

flyingluigi with 37 as their guess wins 1 year!

Fourth with 33 as their guess wins 3 months!

Hypercom with 32 as their guess wins 2 months!

And finally Railey2 with 31 as their guess wins 1 month of supporter!

Congratulations to those who won this week, those of you who didnt win this week have another 2 chances. So dont be afraid to come back and try again :D
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
ffs
Ao Mizuiro
I just checked my osu! profile and got a supporter tag, i suddenly got suprised for it and went here as quick as i can to check it.

Thank you so much :D
Aomi
Fourth

Meganekko wrote:

Fourth with 33 as their guess wins 3 months!
Woah thanks XD
Otaku One
*walks away*

Sigh... I'll try again next time!
Rilene
maybe Meganekko should try google forms so that she/he just let the participants fill their name and number in :^)
Haruto
ah sad the number isnt near 50 above :(

well, i'll try again next week before having exam www
*walks away*
Hibiya-chan
Stay Determined Everyone xD
_DT3
Aww, maybe next time :)
vinnicci
Thanks! 2 months!
Kiririn-shin
Gonna try my luck again next week XD :)
Xyrus_old_1
Gonna reserve 69 yet again. It will never win, but I'll never feel like I've lost so long as I can 69. 8-)
Railey2

Ao Mizuiro wrote:

I just checked my osu! profile and got a supporter tag, i suddenly got suprised for it and went here as quick as i can to check it.

Thank you so much :D
didn't get it yet :p

but I'm glad my 31 finally paid off. 31 is best number.
Horaizon-
early reserve

Fourth
I'm still waiting for the reward lol
Aomi

Meganekko wrote:

i wont be able to pay for it till next friday along with next weeks winners.
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee

Rilene wrote:

maybe Meganekko should try google forms so that she/he just let the participants fill their name and number in :^)

Rilene wrote:

Rilene wrote:

Rilene wrote:

Rilene wrote:

Rilene wrote:

Meah
It's this time of the year again :')
Topic Starter
Meganekko
Sorry i dont get around much to the thread. I work long days with extra stuff thrown in so i just never get around to checking up on things. As was quoted, i will be giving out last fridays 3, 2, and 1 month winners with all of this weeks winners. Best of luck to those of you who try this week. I will pay out last weeks winners when i get paid around midnight my time thirsday night/friday morning. Then i will pay this weeks winners later that night. Happy guessing! :D
Endie-
Rilene
Meah
DeletedUser_7520443
73 :3
Akemi-kun

yes i know i already won
Fourth

Akemi-kun wrote:

yes i know i already won
1-100 ?
Akemi-kun