Thanks for the mod! ^~^
-Faded- wrote:Hey, m4m from #modreqs
- Check AIMod, some objects aren't snapped. One Fixed.
- I found a watermark at the top left of the image, which is bad because it detracts detail from the image and breaks immersion during play. I made a version without it: http://puu.sh/oQwK8/28a0421e51.jpg Thank you so much!! I'm amazed that you were able to remove the watermark and keep the cloudy "sky"!
- 00:28:373 (4,5) - Make this rhythm more like 00:31:802 (5,6) - or 00:35:230 (5,6) - . It doesn't make much sense to keep it as it is, as that would be inconsistent with the music. This was an error from a previous mod. It was listed to change that part but not the other, and I'd completely forgotten there was another part similar to it. It's been fixed now
- 00:41:659 (1,2,3) - This pattern can be extremely awkward to read without looking at the approach circles because this is the first time 1/4 is introduced in the map. Replace with something like an ordinarily spaced triplet so people know the general rhythm, and then they'll have a generally idea of what to do when the pattern crops up again at 00:45:088 (1,2,3) - Fixed, but I think I fixed it in a terrible way. Will consider remapping in the future..
- 00:58:373 (1) - Curve this slider a bit more so that it blankets nicer over (2). You want to make sure the slidertrail and hitcircle are fully parallel. Fixed.
- 01:02:659 (2) - The blanket here could also use some work, move the head of the slider to x:388 y:156 to make it parallel with (1)'s slidertrail. Done!
- 01:05:230 (1,2) - Again, blankets, adjust each slider until the trails are parallel with each other. For general guidance, here's what it should look like. Fixed? I think?
- 01:06:945 (3,4,5,6) - Have a bit more variance here? The second set of notes in the music have a different tone, so you should have the second set of notes in a different place to reflect upon that. Fixed. The 4th and 6th note have the same pitch, so they're still in the same part, but the 5 has been moved lower to symbolize the lower pitch.
- 01:34:588 - Add a note here. Since you're mapping to the drums, it wouldn't make much sense to leave this part empty. It also feels tacky to play since the player has to wait a beat before hitting the next note, despite clearly hearing a drum sound that isn't mapped. Eh I didn't hear a drum at first. Fixed, but it kinda ruins the style I'd set up/am setting up. May remove in the future.
- 01:41:552 - Here's another missing beat. This is especially bad due to how it's 1/8, meaning players are likely to misread and hit 01:41:605 (5) - too early. I seriously recommend adding a note here. Unchanged. Play in 25% and you'll understand.
- 02:00:088 (3) - An NC would be really appropriate here, this is a downbeat and the music completely changes.
- 02:30:516 (1,2,3,4) - Make this a jump pattern, like the stars you've had in the kiai. The reason for this is because the music isolates all other instruments except for this, making it really powerful. Your beatmap should reflect upon that. Will fix at a later date.
- 02:32:016 (1) - Add a bit more variety in terms of slider shapes, seeing the same one for 15 seconds can feel a bit daunting. Same applies for 02:45:730 (1) - as well. Will work on a change.
- 02:58:159 (7,8) - Reduce the spacing between these notes since the intensity of the music has declined even further. Done.
- 03:51:730 - See 01:34:588 - Mh!
- 03:58:695 (7,8) - See 01:41:552 - Play in 25% speed.
- 04:06:373 (6,1,2) - This obtuse angle makes the transition into 1/4 really awkward, I'd make it much sharper so it's enjoyable to play. (<60°) Unchanged for now. Will change if it comes up in another mod.
- 04:22:802 (3) - For a nicer blanket, I would curve this slider a bit less. Like I said, make sure the blanket is fully parallel. Fixed.
- 04:24:088 (1,2) - Same issue here, curve this a bit less and make sure that the end of both sliders and the end of (1) are evenly spaced. Fixed.
- 04:21:945 (2,3) - I would replace these sliders with circles. This is because they're on relatively powerful beats, and having circles would make sure that they're all clickable. This is intentionally a slider section. Will consider changing if it comes up in another mod.
- 04:28:802 (2,3) - ^ ^
- 04:35:979 (4,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - Why have huge spaced streams on this relatively calm part of the song? You can have spaced streams for the build-up that's a few seconds later (as the music builds up, it should get harder not easier). You have to tone this down a bit. This is a part of the "Massively inconsistent difficulty throughout the song is being looked into." part of the "Known Problems and Planned Changes" section. Will specify and will fix at a future date.
- 04:47:659 (1,2,3,4) - See 02:30:516 (1,2,3,4) - Will fix at a later date.
This is a pretty nice map for the most part; keep an eye on rhythms and gameplay then your map will improve. I shot a star, good luck!