forum

Osu-Challenge #1.6k to #1 in 30 days

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hvick711
Guys I'll do this ezpz just give me one month.
Yuudachi-kun
Good luck
winber1
osu challenge dt to hr in 30 days pls watch
chainpullz

winber1 wrote:

osu challenge dt to hr in 30 days pls watch
Why not both you silly goose?
Xyrus_old_1

II Jelli II wrote:

The problem i have with it is that hes going to try to challenge himself but he wont actually put remotely the work required getting better to make a jump that big that fast. He better be intending to play 8 hours a day, and efficiently, not just dick around and retry a lot. In addition, i'm sure he wont even care when he ends up failing, he will just be like "ohh well, it was too hard" without ever even giving himself the opportunity. Getting better that fast takes a lot of time and focus, and also quite a bit of luck to not go down a bad track which will lead to an inevitable wall.

how exactly do you intend to pull it off? what is your plan to success?

You have no plan, and you will fail, and you deserve to fail, because you are just spouting bs. I would be legitimately supportive if you were actually prepared to put in the effort required to do this, but you wont, so this whole thing is just annoying. This game is full of idiots and memers, looks like you ended up being one of the idiots.
Rilene
gogogo
gregest
I feel bad for the people posting these
vinnicci
I believe in ya.
Vuelo Eluko
bad player bad thread
good country though
Topic Starter
Hvick711

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

bad player bad thread
good country though
Very good player but always choking. Would be top 10 without stupid chokes. UNLUCKY
Rhonin
Stop this attention whoring bs! Kappa