Topic Starter
Neo@lex
Just thought you guys should know.
Two_old
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2376785,00.asp

going to suck because sony has no idea how to market themselves

they are only better than microsoft
Ivalset
If Kevin Butler is marketing it, I'm sure they'll do fine.

Otherwise, they're pretty fucked.
rust45
I heard about this a long time ago. Didn't really feel like mentioning it. Definitely seems interesting though. Maybe it will get some good games.
mm201
For the record, the last OLED screen I saw (also from Sony) was atrocious. It had about the same picture quality as a tri-LED LCD, but also had this awful 60hz strobe. There's a reason I threw out my CRT when LCDs became affordable.

The 3DS looks to be comparable in power to the iPhone or any other current generation device. If Sony makes it overpowered again, they'll fail hard like they did every other time. You'd think they'd have learned better by now.
Gabi
At launch, the PSP retailed for $249, or $100 more than the Nintendo DS. While both handhelds had a slow start in terms of video game titles, the DS quickly cultivated a crop of popular titles like Nintendogs, Brain Age, Super Mario 64, and Animal Crossing: Wild World one year of the handheld's release.
The 3DS has been priced at $249.99, and it boasts an impressive list of launch titles, including Nintendogs + Cats, Pilotwings Resort, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, and Dead or Alive: Dimensions.
Nintendogs
Nintendogs
Well i hope this shit won't be overpiced like the PS3 was.
WhoAteFred
2 analog sticks, finally.
At any rate, I wonder how that rear touch pad gimmick will work out.
-Xero-
I dont give a shit about how they market it.
IT HAS ANDROID!
Bestelle

Gabi wrote:

Well i hope this shit won't be overpiced like the PS3 was.
I say it'll cost $400~