forum

Hey there~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeepInsanity
Heyo~ I am new here. My name is Donda and I'm a loner. I play osu! alot. I'm looking for friends. Message me or add me ^^ (I only speak English tbh..) Take care and thanks for reading! ~ :]
Zafufu
Welcome. owo I've been in need of others to play with on here too, so I'll go ahead and add ya. Feel free to ask if you have any questions.
Bara-
Hey! Welcome to the forums!
I've added you as a friend, feel free to add me back ^_^
Hibiya-chan
Heya fellow loner! xD Anyways, welcome to the forums! :)

Bara- wrote:

I've added you as a friend, feel free to add me back ^_^
[Zappy]
Welcome to the wonderful world of osu! :3

osu! will now proceed to consume your life.
Topic Starter
DeepInsanity
Awh Thanks guys~ I'll add you guys back! I'm really friendly. I'm kinda a noob though lol >x<
Zafufu

DeepInsanity wrote:

Awh Thanks guys~ I'll add you guys back! I'm really friendly. I'm kinda a noob though lol >x<
No problem. And I'm still pretty noob myself as well, since I only practice from time to time. The only mode I consider myself broken into well is Mania!, but even then still have much to progress on it. But don't worry, noobs and pros alike will always have something to play here with the variety of modes and styles.
Topic Starter
DeepInsanity
I can only play Catch the Beat, others are too hard for me to keep up with. My laptop has one of those pad mouse that is just one to click and I don't have the money to buy anything to use for osu! so I just gotta use what I have which is my arrows Lol c: