god :oops:
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> kanpakyin, taNa_Coppola

Thanks for star~ >w</
ArzatoRx
看來很快要開工了 :OOO
James2250
-It doesn't make any sense to me to have Rucker's difficulty only mapped to 1:40 while Normal and Hard both go to 2:50 and Pro goes to 4:30. Seeing as Rucker's has the highest star rating and is the Insane of the mapset it will be played the most and should be mapped until 4:30 like pro currently is
-HP Drain 9 really doesn't fit this type of map (especially the slowed down parts) Do at least -1 (I would recommend -2)
-You might want to use tick rate 1 on every difficulty so you can tell which parts are 0.5 or not while playing

Ruc no Go:
Add some more hitsounds to the start of the map and at other places where it sounds empty
The timing section at 00:37:774 doesn't need to be so quiet, it doesn't fit the song enough

Call me back after fixes and I will rebubble
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> Pookz

還久呢lol 我懶得再找人中...xD(喂)

> James2250

James2250 wrote:

-It doesn't make any sense to me to have Rucker's difficulty only mapped to 1:40 while Normal and Hard both go to 2:50 and Pro goes to 4:30. Seeing as Rucker's has the highest star rating and is the Insane of the mapset it will be played the most and should be mapped until 4:30 like pro currently is
This because Rucker really can't do a long map Orz (Yep he only ever make TV Size map xD)
so his diff really can't do like my diff's length (also I don't like ctrl+CV to paste for 1 minute long so I can't agree he use cv to do more lol)
and Rucker's diff really not many jump like [Pro], so I think it's also not absolutely insane for some people who good on play stream maps :O
so I don't fix this, sorry Orz

-HP Drain 9 really doesn't fit this type of map (especially the slowed down parts) Do at least -1 (I would recommend -2)
hmm because 9 can make max score increase 20%(both [Pro] and [Rucker no Go]) and I don't want to increase oad more Orz
but ok, I don't very insistent of highest diff score need to very much, so decrease [Pro] hp drain to 8 xD
(because [Hard]'s hp drain is already 7 also because 7 makes max score 20% increase D: so I only -1 at all, sorry ><")
then Rucker's diff if decrease hp drain then the max score will less than [Hard]... and I think Rucker's diff don't like the slow down parts of [Pro], so doesn't fix hp drain of [Ruc no Go]... Orz

-You might want to use tick rate 1 on every difficulty so you can tell which parts are 0.5 or not while playing
I think it's ok to understand 0.5x or not while playing... I found some tester and it's all no problem...
so I don't fix this, sorry D:

Ruc no Go:
Add some more hitsounds to the start of the map and at other places where it sounds empty
The timing section at 00:37:774 doesn't need to be so quiet, it doesn't fit the song enough
ok fixed all~ and Rucker feel the timing section of 00:37:774 is most suitable on volume 30%~40%
so fix to that section to 30% volume xD

Call me back after fixes and I will rebubble
Thanks for mod~ :P
James2250
Discussed it with a few other people and everyone agrees that it is too out of place to have a really short Insane when the other difficulties are twice or three times the length of it. I have to ask you to either extend Rucker's difficulty or remove it (hopefully you won't have to do that) before this can be rebubbled
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> James2250

ok I see :P
I'll say this to Rucker to make his diff to 2:50, although I don't know whether he can do it or not xD
then I will call you back after Rucker finished or really unfortunately that I remove his diff...but should be not xD.
thank you and really sorry for bother you ><
ArzatoRx
來做個跟BG一樣基情四射的collab吧~

又可以懶上一陣了嗎(´ㅅ`)
Rucker
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> Pookz

lol 看我運氣如何吧xD (別咒我就好lol(喂))

> Rucker

辛苦你了;_; 不好意思Orz
ignorethis
五条姐姐还是一如既往的萌(什么

:D
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> ignorethis

我不萌啊喂 =__=
不過這次麻煩你了ign xD
thanks for bubble ></
Andrea
[Normal]

Overall Difficulty +1. Just a suggestion.

[Hard]

[Ruc no Go]

HP Drain Rate -1. It's way too high for a relaxing song like this.

Fix and I'll rank.
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> osuplayer111

osuplayer111 wrote:

[Normal]

ok fixed~ >w<

[Hard]

hmmm this... I really don't want to change [Hard]'s oad >< so not changed... I'm sorry Orz

[Ruc no Go]

HP Drain Rate -1. It's way too high for a relaxing song like this.

hmm seems drain 9 really too high for this song...xD ok I see, fixed :P

Fix and I'll rank.
Really thanks for your mod, andrea~ >w</
Andrea
Looks good now :3

Ranked~
eveless
:3 hikaru hikaru
y u c a
おめでとーヾ(*´∀`*)ノ゛
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> osuplayer111

>w< yay~ Thanks for your heart andrea~ :D
also I'm sorry can't accept all of your suggestions ><

> eveless

:3 akira akira~

> y u c a

ありがとーヾ(*´∀`*)ノ゛
Cyril Scarlet
OH YES !

Gratz quin娘
xsrsbsns
Congrats! ;)
Topic Starter
DeadAlready
> S i R i R u, xsrsbsns

Thank you~ >w</

> Selee

eh?! lol why I think it's not similar completely... xD

and this song is earlier public than hoshi no arika...w
Selee
why I thought it's 星の在り処 ...lol

plagiarism?
moork
Pro: Worst map ive ever played. 1 Star, I wish I could give 0.
Luna
Care to elaborate?
[Pro] is actually a really nice Hard-ish diff.
sospk0011
Pro난이도 Hidden모드 걸고 깼어요. 뒷자리:5, 총점수: 7,504,985점이에요.^^