WALKUERE - Ichido dake no Koi nara

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kantan
wew
Sonnyc
SPOILER
15:59 *Sonnyc is editing [http://osu.ppy.sh/b/968632 WALKURE - Ichido dake no Koi nara [Insane]]
15:59 Sonnyc: Mind an IRC mod?
16:00 Fumika: Sure owo
16:00 Sonnyc: 00:13:526 (1,1,1,1) - Personally these nc felt way too spammed. Removing them at the circles would be better, but this is up to you.
16:01 Fumika: oki
16:01 Sonnyc: 01:07:420 (1,1,1) - This sv decrease wasn't noticable sufficiently. The length itself is pretty much similar with the 1/4 slider of 01:06:897 (1) - and the spacing was really large before and after. Just using a new combo wasn't enough; you'll want to do something more for the readability.
16:02 Fumika: hmmmm
16:02 Sonnyc: 01:19:106 (7) - The sound is pretty much divided from the previous combo imo. Grouping as a same combo didn't felt really reflecting the song properly.
16:05 Fumika: done
16:05 Sonnyc: Easy.
16:05 Sonnyc: 00:47:014 (3) - The rhythm is really awkward here. Extending 1/2 would work better along the song.
16:07 Sonnyc: 00:00:968 (1,2) - 00:03:758 (1,2,1) - This kind of stacks in a difficult rhythm is highly discouraged in the lowest difficulty. It doesn't provide much readability to beginners. Also the second part had a stack in a different rhythm. That wasn't good.
16:08 Fumika: okay
16:08 Sonnyc: Normal.
16:08 Sonnyc: 00:25:735 (2,3) - Spacing is defnitely off.
16:09 Sonnyc: Consider setting od4 for a balanced setting.
16:10 Fumika: done
16:13 Sonnyc: WALKUERE
16:13 Sonnyc: as artist plz
16:15 Fumika: done
16:18 Sonnyc: k
Sonnyc
Nominated.
Topic Starter
Fumika
Thank you very much >w< !
raririn
wow
Pata-Mon
finally
gratz
let's ed
Topic Starter
Fumika

Pata-Mon wrote:

finally
gratz
let's ed
soon
Silky
pro
No_Gu
congratz ww
Kalibe
grats!!
ShiraKai
awesome set, gratz :)
Topic Starter
Fumika
Thank you guys!
Ovoui
nice map owo

btw hp8 might be too high on insane (+ it's not really consistent with your spread)
CrystilonZ
Pretty sure 00:14:921 (1) - in Insane is unrankable X_X

Ranking Criteria wrote:

Slider anchors/nodes must not be used to manipulate slider speeds (whether they are normal nodes or red ones). Using extra nodes to make a slider "wiggle" is usually fine
The fact that you have used a green line to control the DS is kinda irrelevant actually. It should be fine if it wiggles. Going over the same path is just unacceptable.
Though it fits, rules are still rules ;w; ask some BN or QAT for confirmation.
Pentori

CrystilonZ wrote:

Pretty sure 00:14:921 (1) - in Insane is unrankable X_X

Ranking Criteria wrote:

Slider anchors/nodes must not be used to manipulate slider speeds (whether they are normal nodes or red ones). Using extra nodes to make a slider "wiggle" is usually fine
The fact that you have used a green line to control the DS is kinda irrelevant actually. It should be fine if it wiggles. Going over the same path is just unacceptable.
Though it fits, rules are still rules ;w; ask some BN or QAT for confirmation.
i agree. also 00:06:549 (1) - 00:07:072 (1) - fall under the same category
Fycho
Yes, the path of 00:14:921 (1) - in Insane is not cleat, you can't expect it moves back when it moves forward, 00:06:549 (1,1) - as well. Please fix them.
Underforest
also hp on insane and extra are too high, maybe set it to 6-7?
Kibbleru
@lfj
honestly hp 7 would be more suitable = =
i miss 1 note and i find myself playing the rest of the song at 30-40% hp lol

also maybe insane should use a lower HP value too.. at least lower than extra for spread progression?
Topic Starter
Fumika
All of the slider were fixed, sorry for making a trouble (because back then I can use this kind of slider and it's rankable, so I didn't know about this rule (about 2-3 years ago)) >_>

About HP - reduce to 7.5 on Insane diff. And also for lfj's diff, I think it is fine to use 8 for an Extra diff. (I got no problem when I was playing lfj's diff)

Thanks!
jonathanlfj
@Fumika you can change my HP to 7.5 as well, it makes no mod slightly easier and still caps the HP for HR
Topic Starter
Fumika
Done
Sonnyc
Nominated.
Kantan

Sonnyc wrote:

Nominated.
Rizia
qualified
Kyouren
Gratzz!