https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Difficulty_appr ... _Game_Mode you should read this about HP on Taiko mode
Syphist wrote:I guess I'll do a simple mod to help you out.
- Again with the HP drain, change this one to 6. My guess is you just forgot about it.
- From a quick playthrough, nothing really caught my eye. It seems perfectly fine for a muzu. Thanks!
- Like the futsuu, I would ask an actual mapper for a mod on these difficulties. I am not the best at analyzing these kinds of things
- First off your scroll speed is really slow. Scroll speeds like this are not really used for an entire map like this, and are usually in maps with a lot of SV changes. I'd recommend raising it to something like 1.8 did on previous modder
- 00:30:153 (28,29,30,31) - A 1/6 stream does not belong here. Try and put something like a 1/8 nope, it sounds 1/6dddnK (n is an empty space), here instead. 1/8s are probably ok due to the extremely low bpm. (If for whatever reason this is unacceptable, feel free to blame me for this idea)
- I'd put more large notes in this map tbh, since it is slow you need to make the patterns interesting, after all, this is an oni I have no idea..
- Also on the subject of difficulty, a few 1/8 streams may not hurt, due to a bpm of 82. 1/8s would just be 164 bpm streams, which are still really easy. Just don't overdo it ..........
- The last thing I can suggest is to shoot for 3* or so. I personally never found myself playing onis of this difficulty at all, not sure about others.
Hope this helps, and good luck. We need more slow maps tbh. yep sure, and now I little bit interesting to make map on slow song lol
okey simple Logic, if you play taiko.. you cant fail when drain hp is zero though. so thats why Taiko HP is should setting to High ( on high diff should reduce but on low diffs should increase HP, depends of length map. if short just put High HP for all diffs like 7 to balance it )
thanks for your Opinion on my diffs!