puxtu
Gagal, emg ga jodoh sama gamemode yg satu itu
headphonewearer
finally
Okoratu
so uh why is hard od 3
Logic Agent
hi i love this set but 2 questions

1. why as the normal and the hard using the same od setting? od3 on normal and hard jumping to od7 on the insane seems like a mistake...
2. why are fiery's hitsound volumes so quiet. this is obviously subjective but compared to the loud stuff from the hitnormals on the 2 higher diffs, the drum hitnormals on that diff are very soft

hi okay gl bye

edit: oh your hp on hard is also hp3. i'm assuming you just made the hard diff off the normal diff and never changed them lol
Topic Starter
puxtu
Hi thank you for your concern, I'm calling the gders to clarify the current issues.
fieryrage
used the default hitsounds that were used in the mania diffs (i think?), if need be i can adjust them to the top diff hitsounds so they're louder
Blocko
Disqualified as requested.
Soul Evans
I though it was unrankable for mania to only have HD and MX as a spread? i was told diffs need an easy or normal diff to be rankable, also i think i've read that you can't use the osu! diffs since they don't translate properly in mania mode
Topic Starter
puxtu
Not in hybrid set dude
pkhg
fixed!
Protastic101

Soul Evans wrote:

I though it was unrankable for mania to only have HD and MX as a spread? i was told diffs need an easy or normal diff to be rankable, also i think i've read that you can't use the osu! diffs since they don't translate properly in mania mode
Soul, that's only if you don't have a standard spread in your set. The reason you'd need a full mania spread in that case is because the other gamemodes can't be converted to mania, whereas osu standard can.
Ascendance
ctb
BoberOfDarkness

Ascendance wrote:

ctb
rip
SYAHME

BoberOfDarkness wrote:

Ascendance wrote:

ctb
rip
fieryrage
ascendacnce finish ur fucking gd on guitly
Ascendance

fieryrage wrote:

ascendacnce finish ur fucking gd on guitly
heck
Blocko
Sorry for the huge delay!

Seeing as the diff spread issue was addressed, let's bring this back up, shall we?
pkhg
fixed!
Topic Starter
puxtu

pkhg wrote:

fixed!
Gratz on bn!
Rivals_7

disgusting gaps. pls fix >:c
Eldergleam

Rivals_7 wrote:

Baru juga qualify udah disquali lagi wkwkwk
Rivals_7

reykuroki wrote:

Rivals_7 wrote:

Baru juga qualify udah disquali lagi wkwkwk
ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :u
Topic Starter
puxtu
Well I think the difficulty spread is pretty make sense to me because it goes from single to double, I mean as you can see in MX diff I'm using double to emphasize all kick and snare sound, meanwhile in HD diff I'm using single notes for them. it'll be questionable if it goes from single to triple which is quite retarded. Besides, the sr gap between those 2 diffs is just 1.12, which is not really bad for a difficulty gap right?

I know my HD pattern looks 'empty' compared with the MX one but there's a reason behind it. At first I was using double notes for layering the snare sound but it didn't work really well in this fast bpm. And also I don't want to ignore the 1/4s kick because that's what makes the song unique/special and fun to play so I keep layering them through the entire chart. But with all of those double notes, it makes the pattern become really dense and the sr was over 3.5* which is not appropriate for a HD diff so I decided to nerf them with single notes instead. It plays better and flows nicely with single notes and the sr is not too high and not too low for a HD.
Surono
mampyus luw puktuw, makanya mulai ngemap takos cuz lebih nalar dengan setail paino ngemap luw kekekekekek.
Topic Starter
puxtu
wkwkwkw menggilas
Arzenvald
DQ spree walao
Surono
lha kok, lha.. kok. ko

kok ga jadi?!??! wah cacadas ini, konspiritid. pucktuw ngecit pake https://pekalongancit.dot.com/ fk yeeee
AngelKirby
I live in Texas! :D
fieryrage
This is Ur Reminder Puxtu didnt Fix hitsouuds LOl

also when r we mapping another ptv
Topic Starter
puxtu

fieryrage wrote:

This is Ur Reminder Puxtu didnt Fix hitsouuds LOl

also when r we mapping another ptv
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/565871
StarZkee