posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
gchxp
It's DjMax's famous song
Maybe It'll be a bit diffcult
Download here
peppy
Hi gchxp. Thanks for your submission! A bit of feedback if you don't mind :).

1. Firstly, I moved the beatmap to a local mirror (easier to download).
  2. I repackaged it as an osz file. This can be done in the editor from "File > Package for distribution.." and makes it a touch easier to install the song (see the editor guide for more info).
  3. I also changed the offset you had to 440 from 400. This seems a lot more in time! Please download the osz and take a look. I re-snapped your notes to the new timing values using "Timing > Resnap all notes". Tell me what you think (there is a possibility the offset could be different on our PCs, so I'd like to confirm that the new timing seems better for you too. I did notice a lot of the notes you had placed where manually adjusted from your offset setting, so figured you were having a bit of dispute yourself too).
Other than that - interesting beatmap :). I think those really fast double-hits that quite a bit of skill to master - especially at the speed of this song. Lets see how people find this one.

Keep it up.
Topic Starter
gchxp

peppy wrote:

Hi gchxp. Thanks for your submission! A bit of feedback if you don't mind :).

1. Firstly, I moved the beatmap to a local mirror (easier to download).
  2. I repackaged it as an osz file. This can be done in the editor from "File > Package for distribution.." and makes it a touch easier to install the song (see the editor guide for more info).
  3. I also changed the offset you had to 440 from 400. This seems a lot more in time! Please download the osz and take a look. I re-snapped your notes to the new timing values using "Timing > Resnap all notes". Tell me what you think (there is a possibility the offset could be different on our PCs, so I'd like to confirm that the new timing seems better for you too. I did notice a lot of the notes you had placed where manually adjusted from your offset setting, so figured you were having a bit of dispute yourself too).
Other than that - interesting beatmap :). I think those really fast double-hits that quite a bit of skill to master - especially at the speed of this song. Lets see how people find this one.

Keep it up.
:)
THX a lot
eyup
I think the rapid fire double clicks are a little bit too much - I can't see what rhythm to click at because they are too quick, and are overlapped with other rapid clicks on the same spot, so you get a mass of concentric circles with slightly different timing >.< Maybe try spreading the clickers around for your next map.

Other than that, the beatmap is nice and quite well made. =)

eyupz
tsububu
Some of the rapid fire double clicks are actually exactly on the same timing.
Please shift one slightly if it is possible.
tsububu
Ok I fixed the overlapping - snapped it to 1/8th grid.

Repackaged; link in original post updated.

Tip: Use both left and right clicks for the fast ones (I only learnt this recently :P)

Download: Croove - Out Law (Gchxp) [Djmax].osu