forum

Bad Acc on 3* but better on 4*... wtf

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
waakai
So yeah, that what I'm actually facing.

My acc is really bad at this game, because when I started playing my friend said that it was better to start with hard songs.. it just made me get stuck in game now.

Now, I'm trying to fix it playing ar<9, but I don't know if it's right because, my acc on 3* maps are around 75%-89%. And in 4* maps I can 85%-93%, but rarely FC something. The main problem is I AM STUCK, I can't play most of the 4.5*-5* maps because of my acc, even if I can read some of them.

What do you guys think, should I keep playing 4*-4.5* or try to play 3*-4* ? Or any other suggestions?

Profile: https://osu.ppy.sh/u/5213862 (WATCH OUT, IT'S A HORRIBLE PROFILE HAHA)

PS: I'm trying hard to get better, I don't care about PP.
N0thingSpecial
more like 3.7* - 4.2*, but if you feel like you need to go back to early 3* go ahead, low ar is good training for acc
Hvick711

N0thingSpecial wrote:

more like 3.7* - 4.2*, but if you feel like you need to go back to early 3* go ahead, low ar is good training for acc
M E M E S
-Makishima S-

-Toushin wrote:

N0thingSpecial wrote:

M E M E S
I don't see any there silly. U must be special...

@ot:

Go back to 3* maps OP, slowly push up.
Play one song -> move to next one -> move to next one -> play around 200-300 titles, repeat until you get good -> move to higher stars.
That worked well for me.

Despite i rarely get any pp doesn't mean i am stuck at my rank.
I am one of this who loves to polish skills by going "back in time" and play more reading / pattern complexity focused maps.
4* map != 4* map
There are 5* maps what plays like 4*.
There are 4* maps what plays like 6*.
Star rating isn't perfect in term of patterns but it's perfect in term of generic shitmaps good for newbie progression.
Topic Starter
waakai
Guys, my universal offset was -250ms hahahaha.

As soon as I readjusted to 0ms my acc improved a bit.

Thanks for your help :P
Xyrus_old_1

waakai wrote:

Guys, my universal offset was -250ms hahahaha.

As soon as I readjusted to 0ms my acc improved a bit.
You might want to set it to -5 or -6, try using the Offset Wizard to get the right setting.

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/4659
Hvick711
Apparently playing 3 star maps will make you good at this game.
: )
Yolshka

-Toushin wrote:

Not good but better than if you were playing 2 stars tho.
Barusamikosu

-Toushin wrote:

Yeah I should know

-Toushin wrote:

M E M E S
Aktsumi
Go back to 3* maps OP, slowly push up.
Play one song -> move to next one -> move to next one -> play around 200-300 titles, repeat until you get good -> move to higher stars.
That worked well for me.

Despite i rarely get any pp doesn't mean i am stuck at my rank.
I am one of this who loves to polish skills by going "back in time" and play more reading / pattern complexity focused maps.
4* map != 4* map
There are 5* maps what plays like 4*.
There are 4* maps what plays like 6*.
Star rating isn't perfect in term of patterns but it's perfect in term of generic shitmaps good for newbie progression.
-You can do this by sorting
Group: by mode
sort: by difficulty
go to song select in the option and set display beat map from 2.25 (2.25 is the bare minimum otherwise you're gonna miss some challenging maps like clock strike by saut)

-make sure you turn on Hidden to train your rhythm, snapping and reading

Optional: name your Songs folder (in you osu! folder) to SongsMAIN then create a folder named Songs
go to http://osusearch.com/
check Novelty in the genre (then whatever else you want)
check qualified, and unranked
set your bpm, star, ar and od
then follow the steps above