a
Hvick711
You can't escape the reality
Epipheralis
osu!
Yuudachi-kun
I don't because I'm not depressed with problems
levesterz
Well ..... the truth is i still live in my own fantasy... people always wonder why i keep smiling by myself a lot. that because i imagine I at my happy place.. I know that living in fantasy is bad but whenever I stop fantasize and saw the reality(the current world situation and such) i just got depress instantly which can last quite some time(3-5 days).If that the case i will just listen to music box to calm my nerve ( music box song is sooo calm dont you agree) or listen to sad music ( cause nothing cure depresion by adding more depression) till i fall asleep.
Aomi
fap fap
Pituophis
Alcohol, tobacco, other stuff, and circles.
chaee
>become a shut in
>profit
Rurree
sleep
_handholding
I think of girls to past the time
FuZ
i wish i could do the other way around
Horaizon-

levesterz wrote:

Well ..... the truth is i still live in my own fantasy... people always wonder why i keep smiling by myself a lot. that because i imagine I at my happy place.. I know that living in fantasy is bad but whenever I stop fantasize and saw the reality(the current world situation and such) i just got depress instantly which can last quite some time(3-5 days).If that the case i will just listen to music box to calm my nerve ( music box song is sooo calm dont you agree) or listen to sad music ( cause nothing cure depresion by adding more depression) till i fall asleep.
Same thing

Well, i watch anime, read manga, and play music to "escape" reality, but when i see reality, i say this to myself "i want to live in another world, I'm tired of reality. The real world hurts"
jyling
Osu, listening to music, watching anime/youtube, gaming, beer and sleep
Akemi-kun
using virtual reality
Lacrimae
by playing shitty vidya and crying myself to sleep
Hibiya-chan
Watch Animu~
czr
Rurree
I'm actually the opposite, the internet is the one distracting me from doing irl stuff but I'm handling it much better now.
Catgirl
i don't have a real life. real life doesn't exist to me. i deal with things i have to such as eating, paying rent, going to work to get money for those things, etc. other than that, i could care less about anything else that happens in the world around me.

so there's nothing i really need to distract myself from because of this attitude. but if i do need something, i just try to relax and talk to friends that are online and help me forget about anything that's on my mind.
NeXt4r_
well you see is VERY hard for me to do it
you need strategy
you need prove
etc
is not that easy distracting is one of my goal but i can't reach
same as the off-topic but this time i can escape it but the thing is
do you really want to go back
as that question get me
i want to go back but the chane is very low
as there this aomi,almaz,kisses,(and that guy who got that ramdom number thing),etc
escaping is might easy but.............
you need the strategy
GSG95

Lacrimae wrote:

by playing shitty vidya and crying myself to sleep
show more