forum

Denkare - Tenshi no Shitone

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kite
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2011 at 11:42:42

Artist: Denkare
Title: Tenshi no Shitone
Source: Cthulhu ~Great Hunting~
Tags: vn visual novel opening eroge black cyc fairy yui itsuki denkishiki karen ongaku shuudan ongakushuudan electronic-style music group electronica yousei teikoku pheon medi-chan mafiamaster doomsday lolcubes
BPM: 188
Filesize: 7551kb
Play Time: 03:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. Doomsday (5 stars, 666 notes)
  2. Easy (1,28 stars, 151 notes)
  3. Insane (5 stars, 697 notes)
  4. lolcubes' Hard (4,8 stars, 466 notes)
  5. Mafia's Normal (3,22 stars, 209 notes)
  6. Meon-chan's Taiko (4,83 stars, 1544 notes)
Download: Denkare - Tenshi no Shitone
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Thanks everyone for their guest difficulties!!
Mafiamaster, Doomsday, lolcubes, Medi-chan and Pheon :3

All done, hope you enjoy it!
regenz
a bit hard for me but i think a lot of pro player can play this insane like a piece of cake. :)
Omega
A couple of IRC mods(Over a long while). That, and I think the map is pretty decent. Even if over 15 millions is a bit too much.

Star. I can marry the map and song :D
Topic Starter
Kite
Thank you for modding Omega, was quite a lot of help
Omega
You are welcome :D I'd be glad to mod it again. But I'm bad at it.
Teras
Might as well rename the Artist to Karen. All other maps are named Karen anyways and not Denkare.

Denkare - Karen - Yousei Teikoku

Add Yousei Teikoku to tags if you haven't. Since She goes under the name Denkare/karen when she does those Metal horror VN songs and stuff.
Topic Starter
Kite
ill add yousei teikoku to tags (just because its the same person that does vocals for Denkare, but relatively unrelated tag for the whole thing imo)

Keeping Denkare as artist though, since Karen is only the vocalist and not name of the band
Sander-Don
irc modded Pheon's taiko and made the BG~ star good luck on getting it ranked~! ヾ(・∀・)ノ
Andrea
Here you are, mp3 with better volume.
Pheon
Kinda late, but eh, made you a guestdiff for ya ^^.
Star~

Will do some modding tomorrow.
h3k1ru
w
rockleejkooo
star~ :3 good map
Omega
Kuduso star just because I want to. :D
aspara
denkare :)
Saten
Starr~~
Mafiamaster
Topic Starter
Kite
added! thanks
Cyril Scarlet
:D
lolcubes
Hey, here is some minor stuff. :)

Overall:
  1. I would consider changing combo colors. My suggestion is 16 192 48 for first (green), 32 112 224 for second (blue) and 212 0 0 for third (red). Wouldn't use the 4th color.
  2. The background is a 950KB .png, consider changing it to a ~200KB .jpg (not a big deal but if it's possible to reduce the filesize then why not).
  3. Consider adding 'Pheon' in the tags of all diffs, since he made the taiko diff.
Mafia's Normal:
  1. (nazi) The preview point is different to other diffs (143350 where both insane and taiko have 143338). Either change this one or change the other two. Feel free to completely disregard this though, since it's unnoticeable unless you open the files with a text editor.
Insane:
  1. If possible, increase HP drain rate by 1. Would fit the the difficulty perfectly, but would increase the maximum score even further (which is bad I guess). To balance out, consider reducing the overall difficulty by 1.
Take note that things listed are not critical and I couldn't find anything wrong with the maps themselves. Consider making a difficulty between normal and insane though, the gap between those two is big.
Really liked the maps, good luck and hope it gets ranked. :3
Topic Starter
Kite
Thanks for the kind mod.
Changed the combo colors to the ones you suggested, fixed preview point on Mafia's GD and HP+1 OD-1 on Insane.
Also changed background format from png to jpg.

I forgot to say that Doomsday is mapping a Hard difficulty for this mapset, but he's being lazy :3 (edited it into the opening post now)
Komeiji Yuki
:3 star
Medi-chan_old
Here's the new collaberated taiko diff between me and Pheon as you asked for it. http://puu.sh/1fLy
The bookmark is where my section starts, almost forgot to tell you.
Pheon named it just so you know :P
Also Star because I love the song~

And of course I'd put the wrong link in here. Edited to the right one.
zozozofun
I love this map for no reason :P
Topic Starter
Kite
Aaaah... I hope Doomsy will finish his diff soon xD
Doomsday
It's a long time coming, but here you go:

Download: Denkare - Tenshi no Shitone (Kite) [Doomsday].osu

8-)
show more