Oshimizu Nako (CV:Toyosaki Aki) - Diamond

posted
Total Posts
177
show more
Hobbes2
The PP from this mapset is officially endorsed by Hobbes2
0109-
nice please let me have 1 ranked gd uhu
Kurai
Hi

[General]
  1. Your map is above 10MB and you don't have any SB or video. The reason is because most of the background images used in your map are above 1MB or even 2MB which is absurdly high for .jpg images. Please reencode your background images, none of them should really go beyond 400KB. Think of those people with slow Internet connections or who don't have that much disk storage available. :(


[Lasse's Extra]
  • Just a couple of suggestions:
  1. 00:14:841 (2) - Maybe ctrl+G it? It gives a better flow imo
  2. 01:34:324 (1,2) - This stack kinds of breaks the flow and it's rather misleading. I think a regular spacing would work better here.


I'll qualify once the background images issue is fixed!
Lasse

Kurai wrote:

[Lasse's Extra]
  • Just a couple of suggestions:
  1. 00:14:841 (2) - Maybe ctrl+G it? It gives a better flow imo really prefr to keep the distance snapped linear movement as the part is pretty calm overall, using slider leniency + more spacing seems a bit too intense there to me
  2. 01:34:324 (1,2) - This stack kinds of breaks the flow and it's rather misleading. I think a regular spacing would work better here. changed this by making 1 into a 1/1 slider which fits guitar better anyways and rearranging some things
thanks!
https://0paste.com/15376.txt

also checked my bg and it's only like 500kb
Topic Starter
Yamicchi
k fixed all the BG, sorry about that xD now the maximum is just ~700kb and mostly all the other images file are 400~500kb so I think it's fine now (File size 7.3mb)
Kurai
owo

Well since the backgrounds are all pretty colourful, I guess it's optimised enough now, more would just deteriorate the quality of the images, even if it would still be possible to go under 7MB, but that would just be nitpicking.

Anyway, enjoy the qualification!
Topic Starter
Yamicchi

Kurai wrote:

owo

Well since the backgrounds are all pretty colourful, I guess it's optimised enough now, more would just deteriorate the quality of the images, even if it would still be possible to go under 7MB, but that would just be nitpicking.

Anyway, enjoy the qualification!
Thank youuu Kurai >w<
0109-
Nice 150th post
domSaur
that took a long time
grats
Topic Starter
Yamicchi

domSaur wrote:

that took a long time
grats
It has been in grave for months lolol thanks :3
nazzinoz
Sửa lại description đi kìa. Easy xanh dương nhé.
Asaiga
rồi xách chiếu ra ngủ
map chị có pp record trên 400 thì kêu nhé
Shortthu
gonna farm asa's diff
at least yami is not speedrank this set :^)
Rumia-
grats!!
Akitoshi
i still remember u almost gave up on this set for several times lol
gratz!!
-NanoRIPE-
grats!
My Angel Ceui
Grats :3
Doyak
Hello! I'd like to ask you if you have any reference to "Toyosaki Aki" and not "Aki Toyosaki". There were not too many I could find, and they all say "Aki Toyosaki".

https://doyak.s-ul.eu/T6LIuec7 from http://www.toyosakiaki.com/
https://doyak.s-ul.eu/o6KSj2Fp from https://ameblo.jp/toyosakiaki-blog

Also we don't consider the website address as a valid reference. If you have any good reference that supports "Toyosaki Aki", please reply on this thread, thanks!
Topic Starter
Yamicchi

Doyak wrote:

Hello! I'd like to ask you if you have any reference to "Toyosaki Aki" and not "Aki Toyosaki". There were not too many I could find, and they all say "Aki Toyosaki".

https://doyak.s-ul.eu/T6LIuec7 from http://www.toyosakiaki.com/
https://doyak.s-ul.eu/o6KSj2Fp from https://ameblo.jp/toyosakiaki-blog

Also we don't consider the website address as a valid reference. If you have any good reference that supports "Toyosaki Aki", please reply on this thread, thanks!
Ah I dont even remember where I got the metadata uwu if you could DQ and help me with the correct one I'll be very pleased as I cant go online much lately. Thanks!
Doyak
Just use Aki Toyosaki. I couldn't find much else other than those ones I provided.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply