only gonna do the first five minutes hope u dont mind.
- 00:14:108 (3,4,5,6,7) - blanket potentially? i don't think that would fit with the spacing
- 00:45:063 (2) - why not put this below (3) so the flow is better and its not covered by the previous stream? would kinda break the flow imo
- 01:04:699 (2,3,4,5,6) - this is gonna be really hard. could you by chance decrease the angle degree from object to object to keep this more doable? ok
- 01:18:063 (1,2,3,4,5) - space this closer because its quiet and lower to the rest of the song? makes for some cool contrast with the start of the next section. done
- 01:33:881 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,1,2,3,4,5,6) - this shouldnt be spaced the same as everything else because its super quiet. consider toning it down? it's quiet but it's the only instrument so it needs some kind of highlight, it's not like it's a quiet beat or anything, it's quite intense
- 03:47:506 (4) - u use a slider for this noise a lot and i feel like at this choice for density its just incorrect. there two distinct sounds that deserve circles that our louder and higher pitched. if anything swap this pattern use so it goes slider circle slider. this also provides contrast for the slider that comes after it. refer to the other replies on "higher pitch sliders/rhythm contrast" on previous mods
- 05:50:915 (10,11,12) - compared to the rest of the map this looks kind of unpolished. ctrl g 05:51:051 (11,12) - and then place twelve further to the right and eleven further to the upper right ill just stack 10,12 lol
thats all from me! let me know if youd like me to mod more!