1. osu! forums
  2. osu!
  3. Skinning

show more
posted
came in here expecting 2hus

can confirm no 2hus, only cool hitcircles
posted
Huge fan of your skins man. Keep up the good work!
posted
Great Job Loving the skin!
posted
i like the way it was created. but is the followpoint really that fast?
posted
Awesome looking skin man, nicely done!
posted
posted
Oh god, yesss

Why the strange names?? (Xa6r, 2Uyuf, etc)
posted
Oh my god this is actually good skin i love it :D !
posted
Holy moly this is even better that 2Uyuf, looks so clean even with so much detail, great job!

And loving the choice of sound for welcome/seeya, i was already using those one before and these definitely are the best out there :)
posted
good skin shit
posted
A Yugen inspired skin. Pretty nice!
posted
Your skin is best, but i found bug with multiplayer ranking. Something wrong with "ranking-winner" texture. I try resize this texture but it's dont work. If you know what the problem, plz fix it in next update. Thank you.
posted
Really nice skin <3
posted
Super-nice skin

Though "Winner" text in mp results screen is a little cut off
posted
woah looks hot :33! I really like it, including your other skins~ Will definitely use it, keep up the good work :)
posted
posted

DefaltAsriel wrote:

Your skin is best, but i found bug with multiplayer ranking. Something wrong with "ranking-winner" texture. I try resize this texture but it's dont work. If you know what the problem, plz fix it in next update. Thank you.
What's this skin in the picture ?
posted

Hookit wrote:

DefaltAsriel wrote:

What's this skin in the picture ?
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uq1xwou2y46zvlo/7hUSet.osk here :)