[b]Teamname
[url]Team Leader's Username[/url]
[url]Member Username[/url]
[u]Timezone for both players[/u]-/b]
You only need 2 players for a team but backups would help alot! Post the team on the thread here.
Rules

^-^
TBA
Staff
(Staff needed)

^-^
Creator: [url]osu.ppy.sh/u/LyonsT[/url]
Streamer
Commentators
Refs
Other Info

^-^
TBA

There will be a live draw if over 64 teams!
The reward is a $10 dollar visa card! That is for the best player match off for the winning team!
- Kameyo -
ooo! interesting! What will the rank limitation be? Or will there even be one? :o I might have a team with spread ranks lol
Topic Starter
LyonsT

- Kameyo - wrote:

ooo! interesting! What will the rank limitation be? Or will there even be none? :o I might have a team with spread ranks lol
No limit
Nevo
When is this happening?
-M I K U-
Wouldnt no limit be unfair for lower ranks?
Rumberkren
anyone want to join with me? :c
-M I K U-

[ RumberkrenZ ] wrote:

anyone want to join with me? :c
Want to team?
- Kameyo -
When will the tournament take place? What date? Will the tournament be streamed? And also. A friend that is restricted at the moment wanted me to post this "I can see there's no rank limit, but hey you should at least show the star difficulty spreading (i dono how's it called actually) under the maps link so we can have an idea of what skill is needed for that tournament"
Topic Starter
LyonsT

Nevo wrote:

When is this happening?
That will be determined once I have enough staff teams and more stuff
Topic Starter
LyonsT
The highest star map is like 7 stars but the lowest is about 4
Topic Starter
LyonsT

DemonLorx wrote:

Wouldnt no limit be unfair for lower ranks?
Every player is different, and if there was a rank limit they would feel left out :)
Histoire
why would you construct a mappool beforehand if you don't even know who is participating? shouldn't you prioritize dates and staff and rules over just the mappool?
- Kameyo -
The mappool feels very hard too. I'd like to see some of these hard difficulties but also some easier difficulties since it is a tournament that is open for all ranks.
Topic Starter
LyonsT

Histoire wrote:

why would you construct a mappool beforehand if you don't even know who is participating? shouldn't you prioritize dates and staff and rules over just the mappool?
Ill redo the map pool after then :) this is a demo I guess
-M I K U-

LyonsT wrote:

Histoire wrote:

Ill redo the map pool after then :) this is a demo I guess
what do i type to register?
Topic Starter
LyonsT
maybe u should look in the register area ;3;
MingTheMelon
Is this or Osu! or osumania?
Topic Starter
LyonsT

MingTheMelon wrote:

Is this or Osu! or osumania?
standard
- Kameyo -
I'll sign up for now but might sign out if the date don't fit our schedules.
Team name: ARFHT
Team Leader and Player X-Blade
Co Leader and Player Viveliam
Player Mark9870
Player - Kameyo -
Player Upondeath
Timezones
X-Blade - Central European Time (GMT+1)
Viveliam - Central European Time (GMT+1)
Mark9870 - Philippine Time (GMT+8)
- Kameyo - - Central European Time (GMT+1)
Upondeath - Atlantic Standard time (GMT-4)
Electovoid
I highly suggest revisiting this with a team of staff to organise. Your mappool seems irregular and random and you should have Hidden/Doubletime/hardrock/nomod/freemod options - and a tiebreaker

Usually mappools will increase with difficulty. Group stages in even the WC were starting at 5*'s - Id suggest 4.5* as a starting point from looking at what you have currently selected. Get a group of individuals who are strong at each mods to select the maps of such mod's. This ensures the maps are of good quality and playable with the selected mods. Or get highly ranked maps which are known to be good for such mods.

You should look at already established tournament threads to figure out all the information you need and to get an idea for mappools!
Here is a well planned out tournament thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/449600
You may not need to put in everything they have but itll give you a good idea on what you need!

I would join up if I believed this was well planned out and would need some information such as
; Schedule? When will the first stages start?
; Rank Limits? Having an unlimited ranked tourny is always a bad idea - i suggest looking at the difficulties of maps you plan on playing
-- For example; 6+* rated maps would not be suitable for ranks below 100k - which is what you currently allow
; How many teams will be accepted?
; Number of rounds?

I really do like the fact you are trying to sort out a tournament and do believe it will be a lot of fun!
I am only trying to help and wish you luck with your tourny!

PS; I will gladly help out with anything in regards to the tournament! :) ^^
show more