YES.
S a n d
Hyped as fuck
Wheelcakes
Hope this is as good as last years!
Midnaait

signup when
Mekelemembe
TW got strong team but we got DANK MEMES :^)
Eiuh
Can I suggest maps even if I'll participate? :^)
Garpo
I'll be sure not to fall asleep while streaming matches again :^)
mliencheng
hype hype hype hype hype hype
Gordon
Willing to ref and commentate if I can make the commitment.
Chromoxx
dank memes
Niko-nyan
hype guys :> can i be the referee again (only for this ;w; not for other lms like last year that being messed up by the player :C )
PatZar
wanna join, but im too noob :(, i got RSI for a months ago
Akib
Good Luck o/
Thelma
o shit
roufou
register or not register, registration is dead or alive
pmriva
hype hype hype
Niko-nyan
hype indo with 2 teams owo (or more if there are stupid people lol)
Kuro
time to... HYPE!
Topic Starter
Backfire
Im drawing a line, please no more "Japan and Taiwan" teams, there are way too many of you signing up and we don't know how to deal with them, because there cannot be 5 taiwan teams. Bi-national teams are for countries without players, NOT super-country teams. You can have sort of mixed (like 2 japanese and 4 taiwan) but you also must realise there is already a bunch of people we aren't putting on the team list because of these mixed teams problem.

For the seeable future, that is. There is still some time left after all, maybe we can change this stuff and get things proper, but otherwise, I want to point out only to japanese and Taiwan players, please communicate with your fellow players so we don't have to tell anyone unnecessary "no we can't accept you"s :( I want us to have fun, but like 10 japanese and taiwan teams is going to be hard to balance.

With that said, we DO have a plan for countries with more than A and B teams. If your country has more than 2 teams, you will face off on the weekend before groups stage in a modified finals-level pool to determine who is the overall strongest two countries. This is simply for balance, no hard feelings, we had planned this system in advance but with so many people signing up, it is imperative that I tell you this. We will announce the pool for those matches sometime soon.
Pochacco
HYPE! but no represent team from PH...
Acrith
HYPE D:
Lunasaa
I waited a year for this, definitely gonna win lose less badly this time round
Jonah
Hype Hype Hype
Jaye
Looking for team D:
Peach_Tea
hype hype hype
Warfu

dajayeway wrote:

Looking for team D:
Same, I had to sign up as an individual player ;w;
Niko-nyan

dajayeway wrote:

Looking for team D:
not sure but no australia team?
Jaye

Niko-nyan wrote:

dajayeway wrote:

Looking for team D:
not sure but no australia team?
Australia is rip this year, unfortunately.
Pochacco

dajayeway wrote:

Looking for team D:
dont worry PH is rip either... we can make a Binational team haha!!! i hope so ;w;
ptar124
I really hope we can make a bi-national team, Thailand is also RIP this year. Nobody can join in D:
Warfu
I have a feeling that they will not do the bi-national team for the individual players ;_;
Perhaps because of large time zone differences...
Topic Starter
Backfire

Warfu wrote:

I have a feeling that they will not do the bi-national team for the individual players ;_;
Perhaps because of large time zone differences...
Well to answer this question, it would actually more than likely depend on who signs up. Like for example if brazil and mexico did not sign up as teams but they wouldnt mind doing a binational team with other individual players, we would allow something like that. I think we would mostly prefer people to sign up with countries near them but I believe we will give you a choice in the matter.
ptar124
Eyy Backfire, just curious but why are we not doing free poly-national teams instead of bi-national ones? I know about the time zone difference and all but can't we just make a free grouping kind of thing and have it totally up to the players?
Topic Starter
Backfire

ptar124 wrote:

Eyy Backfire, just curious but why are we not doing free poly-national teams instead of bi-national ones? I know about the time zone difference and all but can't we just make a free grouping kind of thing and have it totally up to the players?
No
Jaye
Good news folks; your resident Aussie taco player has entered the Hippodon of Katstantinople
Niko-nyan

dajayeway wrote:

Good news folks; your resident Aussie taco player has entered the Hippodon of Katstantinople
what's the mean of this quote
Warfu
I just know that I like tacos :3
Okay, we'll have to wait until the end of the sign-ups :roll:
show more