forum

My marathon map can't submit to Pending.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roby32
My Culture Beat - Anything marathon map can not submit to pending. And yes, the diff. name is Marathon, as osu!wiki says:
It is possible for Marathon difficulties to have only 1 difficulty, but it must be named Marathon for the BSS to allow the submission to pending.
And yes, the drain time is nearly 6 minutes. BTW, when I wanna click "Pending", it says "You must have TWO diffs before submitting this map to pending".
sheela
For one difficulty maps, you can upload it only in Work-in-Progress, and it's totally fine. When you have an icon (a bubble) on your map, a staff can move it to pending.
Topic Starter
roby32
Thanks!
Bara-

sheela wrote:

For one difficulty maps, you can upload it only in Work-in-Progress, and it's totally fine. When you have an icon (a bubble) on your map, a staff can move it to pending.
No longer relevant. Maps in WIP can get bubbled and qualified, no need for them to be moved to pending
sheela

Bara- wrote:

No longer relevant. Maps in WIP can get bubbled and qualified, no need for them to be moved to pending
Yep, that's true. But I didn't say it was an obligation, emphasis on "can".
numbermaniac
But if it has to be named Marathon, how do all the marathon maps have custom difficulty names?
Bara-
It doesn't need to be that way, unless the file size is too large
hyouri
didn't even know about this owo