posted
Total Posts
show more
Anxient
ho yl
fieryrage
wow rainbows how gya
Yuii-
Yo, random things that I've found. Nothing gameplay-wise, too lazy to check that huh:

1. Adding both normal-sliderslide and normal-slidertick and silencing both is not a good idea.
  2. When you use the custom hitsound 8 you use whistles. That means normal-hitfinish8.wav is unused.
  3. 00:28:248 (2) - 00:29:492 (2) - 00:34:466 (2) - 00:35:709 (2) - You forgot a hitsound there?
  4. I'm not sure about this since you decided to change the sampleset halfway into the slider, but normal-slidertick17.wav seems to be unused. The slidertick placed on 03:31:513 - is with the 18th sampleset instead of the 17... so yeah, you get it. Also, why would you hitsound 03:30:424 (1,4) - these differently!?!??!?!??!!?!?!?!?¡!?!
Gud lacky

EDIT: Sorry 'bout this. Download is being super buggy. After 3 downloads I've come up with a lot of different errors.
Topic Starter
Spaghetti

Yuii- wrote:

Yo, random things that I've found. Nothing gameplay-wise, too lazy to check that huh:

1. Adding both normal-sliderslide and normal-slidertick and silencing both is not a good idea. aa shit
  2. When you use the custom hitsound 8 you use whistles. That means normal-hitfinish8.wav is unused. redl map i deleted it
  3. 00:28:248 (2) - 00:29:492 (2) - 00:34:466 (2) - 00:35:709 (2) - You forgot a hitsound there? listen to music bass kick isnt there during the intro for some reason
  4. I'm not sure about this since you decided to change the sampleset halfway into the slider, but normal-slidertick17.wav seems to be unused. The slidertick placed on 03:31:513 - is with the 18th sampleset instead of the 17... so yeah, you get it. Also, why would you hitsound 03:30:424 (1,4) - these differently!?!??!?!??!!?!?!?!?¡!?!redl map i deleted it and its different in the music
i
Iceskulls
I didn't really check hitsound throughly ( I don't really think you would do something like that tho lol wtf )
then rip
riffy
Let's get things fixed.
OzzyOzrock
raiden when the fuck did you map this
Garpo

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Basically me whenever I see a Raiden map/gd qualified.
Why rank this when FOTS is waiting.
anyway gl with re-qualifying.
Yuii-
now
Iceskulls
confirmed
hitsound issue fixed
Ascendance
checked, rechecked, seems like issues are fixed

gogo
Raiden

Garpo wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

not my problem I already bubbled fots so yeah fk off bye

gratz spag doggo ^w^
Topic Starter
Spaghetti

Garpo wrote:

OzzyOzrock wrote:

cuz i have bns that want to qualify this and not fots so go cry about it
Ascendance

bonus picture

Kyouren
Nice gay, Gratzz :3
Surono
TEAM DRAGON F- *AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaa* -ORCE, YEAH!!
tatemae
new op eroge kreygasm
Surono

Ascendance wrote:

bonus picture

tai
Zweib
I like the hitsound in this map. It's really good w
Stoof
did you cut the song