forum

Any good offline game recommendation?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DeathHydra
Title. My internet got a bit shitty lately so I need some offline games (beside osu!). Any genre is fine, but please no NSFW. Thanks in advance.
Zain Sugieres
What are your genre preferences etc?
La Volpe
I'm not sure what type of game you like, but Stardew Valley is very addicting. It's like Harvest Moon with lots more to do. It's on Steam if you want to check it out.
ciara_old_1

La Volpe wrote:

I'm not sure what type of game you like, but Stardew Valley is very addicting. It's like Harvest Moon with lots more to do. It's on Steam if you want to check it out.
having trouble earning money on that ):
La Volpe

Nesoi wrote:

La Volpe wrote:

having trouble earning money on that ):
You can make decent money by farming berries. Spring: Strawberries, Summer: Blueberries and Fall: Cranberries. If you know how to make wine, it's also very profitable.
Topic Starter
DeathHydra

La Volpe wrote:

Will check that out later. Thanks

Zain Sugieres wrote:

What are your genre preferences etc?
Any is fine tbh. But in this situation I prefer some adventure games with quite a long story so that it will take some time to finish it.

Oh, and also I prefer free to play games.
Akemi-kun
touhou
hyouri
IWBTG
Rurree
I Wanna Be The Boshy. Fun time waster.
Pawsu
Risk of Rain! It's not free, but is recommended. Really fun game.
Also 140!
ExMono
Dark Soul Series...
epic offline game's....
Fourth
Witcher III ? It's really good
Lanturn
Cave Story is a good one. I have no idea if it's still free or not though. If you like metroid, then you'll probably enjoy this.
TicClick
Ankanogradiel
Bioshock 1/2(/infinite)
Metro 2033 & last light.
I also enjoyed skyrim.
darksiders 2 was fun too ;p
Samurai
The Dark Souls Series (Counting out the terrible Dark Souls 2 and opinionly, Bloodborne)
Hyper Light Drifter has a really nice story to tell without using words, and it's fun.
Those two games are very similar too.

Touhou is good,
Risk of Rain is fun.

Basically, what everyone else recommended, heheheh.
Adder
I think OP's connection is ok by now, someone lock this
Jinn
undertale kappa
Guri
prison architect :D
Rumberkren
Left 4 Dead 2
Borderlands 2