forum

Reol - No title

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
iza-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, June 19, 2016 at 12:34:03 AM

Artist: Reol
Title: No title
Source: No title-
Tags: reol giga gigap okiku
BPM: 200
Filesize: 8123kb
Play Time: 03:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. [ ] (5.41 stars, 995 notes)
Download: Reol - No title
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

yes, another no title but i had some ideas for part of the map, so tell me what you think!

tried using the unicode quotation marks like in the video in diff name and got error D:

everything except metadata, timing, and map are from fanzhen's mapset https://osu.ppy.sh/b/560874

please help! thanks :)
TenkaiPalm
Hi there :D
Here are some of my opinions~

[]

00:10:832 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is just more of an opinion, but I think a triangle jump would be nicer here.
00:43:682 (2,3,4,5) - This part, and others like it, kind of sound out of place. (?) Not that the placement has something wrong, but the number of beats.
01:05:882 (5,1) - The gap between the new combo and the old one, maybe make it a little closer?
01:09:632 (1) - Keep this a part of the old combo instead of starting a new combo
01:49:232 (6) - Maybe change the direction of the slider?
02:50:882 (5) - Consider making this a jump as well.
03:20:282 (1) - This note is lonely in it's own combo :< Maybe put it in with another combo?
03:29:432 - I've noticed you have little breaks in the chorus of the song, and that's completely fine because it fits with the vocals. However, maybe consider making it continuous since this is the last chorus and the end of the song?

Overall:
I understand since this is a song, it's going to have hard spacing between notes obviously, but the discrepancy between the distance of some note and others are kind of large. To the point where it feels like it doesn't fit the song. I'm not saying there shouldn't been any differential spacing between the notes, but it's up to your opinion. Maybe it's just because I personally can't pass the map, but you can decide on what you want to do :o

Also I believe the bit rate of your mp3 needs to be 192kbps or less~ You can use this if you'd like~

Good luck on getting ranked!
Topic Starter
iza-

TenkaiPalm wrote:

Hi there :D
Here are some of my opinions~

[]

00:10:832 (1,2,3,4,5) - This is just more of an opinion, but I think a triangle jump would be nicer here. fixed
00:43:682 (2,3,4,5) - This part, and others like it, kind of sound out of place. (?) Not that the placement has something wrong, but the number of beats. yeah, i agree that this one is a bit awkward to execute but i like some of the other ones (these are great examples of kick sliders :)
01:05:882 (5,1) - The gap between the new combo and the old one, maybe make it a little closer? there is a strong beat in music, and i emphasize it with a NC and a finish so i disagree; i'm also going for the large triangle pattern
01:09:632 (1) - Keep this a part of the old combo instead of starting a new combo meh okay
01:49:232 (6) - Maybe change the direction of the slider? the music is just an echo of the previous notes, but i changed the shape of both sliders
02:50:882 (5) - Consider making this a jump as well. fixed
03:20:282 (1) - This note is lonely in it's own combo :< Maybe put it in with another combo? whoops, fixed
03:29:432 - I've noticed you have little breaks in the chorus of the song, and that's completely fine because it fits with the vocals. However, maybe consider making it continuous since this is the last chorus and the end of the song? ? i don't do it where you've marked? i do the kiai break for the fountain effect
Overall:
I understand since this is a song, it's going to have hard spacing between notes obviously, but the discrepancy between the distance of some note and others are kind of large. To the point where it feels like it doesn't fit the song. I'm not saying there shouldn't been any differential spacing between the notes, but it's up to your opinion. Maybe it's just because I personally can't pass the map, but you can decide on what you want to do :o thanks, i'll keep that in mind :)

Also I believe the bit rate of your mp3 needs to be 192kbps or less~ You can use this if you'd like~ thanks, i was wondering how to fix that

Good luck on getting ranked!
thanks so much for the mod! i'm currently getting your mod done too, but it might take a bit of time because of the amounts of diffs :)
ur my first mod ever ;) btw