forum

osu!idol 2016 Final results!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kyonko Hizara
Even if you are not sure if you will be passing, I still encourage everyone to at the least pick their songs ahead of time, or if you are not if you can record during the submissions to record ahead of time.

Also nobody cares if you sing the same song as them.
Warfu
I've planning my songs like since 1 year :"v
Very sorry for the inconvenience :?
<<My pic describes me now reading the posts asfdfsfa
Kyonko Hizara

Warfu wrote:

I've planning my songs like since 1 year :"v
Very sorry for the inconvenience :?
<<My pic describes me now reading the posts asfdfsfa
I'm only saying this because I care about you

Shanipika

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Even if you are not sure if you will be passing, I still encourage everyone to at the least pick their songs ahead of time, or if you are not if you can record during the submissions to record ahead of time.
I personally chose a song during judging also recorded it during that time... then after receiving the result i was like meh ok this is just bad so i decided i needed to find a new song and ended up recording almost ont the last day x)
Endaris
I already had a song picked but when I recorded I was like "okay, this is a bad idea".
_DG
I'm sorry Garven, I failed your expectations for this round.
Endaris
Railey told me I would win with this.
Zeptaurus
WOHO last entry day.
- AyDJay -

Endaris wrote:

I already had a song picked but when I recorded I was like "okay, this is a bad idea".
I had the same thought, but went with it anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tokufi
*fighting against time to finish song*
Topic Starter
Flanster
Goin to bed, when I wake up its closin time :)
_Kitteh

Flanster wrote:

Good night, and nice Kotara-san profile pic (idk if i spelled that right lol) ;)
Zeptaurus
To the other contestants: do you like listenting to others entries or do you get too nervous? I can't bring myself to do it, heh.
_Kitteh

Zeptaurus wrote:

To the other contestants: do you like listenting to others entries or do you get too nervous? I can't bring myself to do it, heh.
I get nervous since my voice sucks lol
SaintHarlequinn

Zeptaurus wrote:

Way too nervous. I can't even listen to my own entry after I post it. And for some reason I always check soundcloud to see how many plays the thing has and that just makes me even more nervous. Apparently I hate myself so I ramp up my nerves by doing literally everything that makes me nervous.

I'll just sit here and suffer :')
Cadenza
As long as I get over 22.6 points, I'll be happy with whatever happens!

>inb4 22.5
Saruh

Flanster wrote:

Saruh wrote:

tears of joy bc i have the voice of a manly fat woman and i made it passed registrations, gives hope to ppl born with naturally ugly voices 8-)
too bad i won't be home and available to make a submission until the last day of stage 1 so my luck is over :cry:
PM me for details, we can sort it out ;)
AWW, thank you!! But don't worry, I finally have internet now to make a submission so I'll be fine. :)
_Kitteh

SaintHarlequinn wrote:

Zeptaurus wrote:

Way too nervous. I can't even listen to my own entry after I post it. And for some reason I always check soundcloud to see how many plays the thing has and that just makes me even more nervous. Apparently I hate myself so I ramp up my nerves by doing literally everything that makes me nervous.

I'll just sit here and suffer :')
SAME. Whenever I listen to my submission, I cringe so much its crazy.
Quasar
Fighting against time sucks so much. I'm also really disappointed in my entry. Oh well.

Btw, I've given a listen to all the other entries. Y'all make me jealous. Good luck to everyone!!
Endaris
Mh, 25 entries still missing o_o
I listen to some entries, but not all. For registrations I listened to Bonsai's entry for example cause I wondered what he'd sing (and he didn't disappoint me, comedian harmonists, lol).
And people I enjoyed listening to last year like CptHampton, Slyleaf...
Tokufi
1 HOUR GUYS, GOGOGO WE NEED 24 MORE ENTRIES
[ A v a l o n ]
singing brain power . . . auto wins :P
CptHampton
With an hour to spare I finally got a take I felt like submitting. I'm so tired of listening to my own voice by now... :|
Warfu
Woah I wasn't the only one :'v, I just uploaded it akjskajs.
Under the deadline countdown! aww
Tokufi

CptHampton wrote:

With an hour to spare I finally got a take I felt like submitting. I'm so tired of listening to my own voice by now... :|
OMG U SINGING LANDSLIDE I LOVE YOU <3
Kyonko Hizara

Flanster wrote:

Obligatory

Warfu

Tokufi wrote:

OMG U SINGING LANDSLIDE I LOVE YOU <3
OMG LANDSLIDE?!!? I LOVE YOU X2!!

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Flanster wrote:

Obligatory

dat wake me up for Flanster aksjaks
Tokufi
2 MINUTES, GOGOGOGO 19 MORE ;-;
Topic Starter
Flanster
aaaaaaand closed, stay tuned :P
Zeva[FL]
Not 101 :(
SaintHarlequinn
Oh wow, 21 people didn't submit? :( Sad days
Thievley
/shrug
sonniet

Zeptaurus wrote:

I listen to the ones with familiar titles on soundcloud. I don't really listen to the puush ones and the other ones.
Topic Starter
Flanster

79/101 contestants are on the list!
Due to this, the pass requirements will change, take a look at the first post in this thread for updated information.

Judging can now start, we'll try to do this within a week. Good luck to everyone!
For those who didn't make it or did not wish to continue, see you again next year!

Document is private for now ofcourse.

Meanwhile I'm sick, going to bed immediately.
If I missed anything, PM me.
Daikyi
Would it be possible to make a new google sheet that references the % finished in the phase 1 judging (there's an importrange function)
so that people know how far the judging has progressed and such
Garven

Kaenjyou wrote:

I only expect to be swayed by all of your fine singing! (how did I turn into the really nice judge?)
Pyrka

Garven wrote:

Kaenjyou wrote:

I only expect to be swayed by all of your fine singing! (how did I turn into the really nice judge?)
Well im sure it wasn't because of your awareness of deadlines, I hope you get me ;D
Garven

Lyra wrote:

Well im sure it wasn't because of your awareness of deadlines, I hope you get me ;D
Hush you.
Spazza17
Man I completely forgot about this, oh well I'll just listen to the other entries, good luck everyone :D
Topic Starter
Flanster

Daikyi wrote:

Would it be possible to make a new google sheet that references the % finished in the phase 1 judging (there's an importrange function)
so that people know how far the judging has progressed and such
I'll look into that.

EDIT: Doesn't seem to work, just keeps saying it can't find the spreadsheet even though I'm giving it the correct sheet IDs. Unless im missing something, which I doubt. Second attempt did ask me to connect the sheets but still nothing happened.

show more