forum

osu!idol 2016 Final results!

posted
Total Posts
show more
OzzyOzrock
omg i was gonna remake mine since you guys deserve better but i thought this was off of australian time aka was over :V
CptHampton

OzzyOzrock wrote:

omg i was gonna remake mine since you guys deserve better but i thought this was off of australian time aka was over :V
What's better than perfection?
Endaris
Stefan's performance is beaten. My world is shattered. :o
Zeptaurus
Sent mine in! Now I can worry about now making it through in peace.
dragele
Just a question but when do we submit our entries for stage 1?
Endaris
You can't submit for Stage 1 before the judging of registrations is finished. Based on the amount of entries it could take like whatever. Probably not before 8th I'd guess but it takes as much time as it takes Flan to kick asses of the judges.
Zeptaurus
If you're on vacation during stage 1 I think you can PM Flan your entry, I saw something about that earlier in this thread. Guaranteed, if you don't go through registration you can't enter the next stage.
Topic Starter
Flanster

Zeptaurus wrote:

If you're on vacation during stage 1 I think you can PM Flan your entry.
Yup, if you are confident enough that is :P
Endaris
Oh god, I submitted >.<
If I make it to the next round I will sing the Aria of the Night from The Magic Flute :o
Phor Cillic
My entry is accepted? Glad to hear. I just thought it would be nice to show myself during singing and Nike'd that (just did it). Now I may only have hope I will advance to the next stage. XD
Topic Starter
Flanster

Phor Cillic wrote:

My entry is accepted? Glad to hear. I just thought it would be nice to show myself during singing and Nike'd that (just did it). Now I may only have hope I will advance to the next stage. XD
Underforest
july 1 already
time is running out xd
Zeptaurus

Dawn of the last hour.
Topic Starter
Flanster
I'll most likely check the rest right now.
The document won't be able to be viewed after that by the way~
MillhioreF

Should have kept the white entries above the green ones so it would form a Hungarian flag. Right now it's just sideways Italy.
Topic Starter
Flanster
https://twitter.com/osu_Idol/status/749015056499769344

Registrations are now closed!

Depending on the judges' pace, results should be ready in 1~2 weeks, we do have 150+ entries that will pass.

TOP 100 WILL PASS TO THE STAGES!

NuttyNeko
NOOOOO, I just uploaded it. :(

R.I.P. Too late.

https://soundcloud.com/nuttyneko/osu_idol_2016
Topic Starter
Flanster

Document is now unavailable for viewing,

Whoever still doesn't know if their entry passed or not, heres a list of all the names that pass registrations.

Click

NuttyNeko wrote:

NOOOOO, I just uploaded it. :(

R.I.P. Too late.

https://soundcloud.com/nuttyneko/osu_idol_2016
Come back next year!
Stefan
http://puu.sh/pNce4/ec061de09c.png ;/

Anyways, already excited about your songs, guys! (I haven't heard a single entry yet, just to be excited till end)
Warfu
I got to upload it 15 mins before the deadline, oh god =w="
At the bottom of the list, yay x'D
_Kitteh

Flanster wrote:

https://twitter.com/osu_Idol/status/749015056499769344

Registrations are now closed!

Depending on the judges' pace, results should be ready in 1~2 weeks, we do have 150+ entries that will pass.

TOP 100 WILL PASS TO THE STAGES!

1-2 weeks?! D:
Ah, man, I thought it would be like around 2-3 days! Now I gotta wait even longerrrrrr -3-
I'll be going on vacation soon, too. So this is gonna take yeearss (Excuse my impatient self) >-<
Zeptaurus
Good luck everyone!
Does the judges have any approximated date for when the stage 1 entries have to be turned in? I'll be on vacation so if i pass through this stage I might not be able to send a new entry in.
Kyonko Hizara
*cracks knuckles* Alright let's go
OzzyOzrock
hey friend... the main post says nothing about no trolling allowed : )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Topic Starter
Flanster
I'm not a wizard so stop asking me of approximated dates.
When it gets done, it gets done. Keep an eye out in this thread and on twitter.

OzzyOzrock wrote:

hey friend... the main post says nothing about no trolling allowed : )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
The host of this event is a GMT, need i say more?
Kyonko Hizara
2 hours and 1 bath later and I got all of my judging moved into the sheet and finished the last couple entries. Stay tuned for more.
Topic Starter
Flanster

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

2 hours and 1 bath later and I got all of my judging moved into the sheet and finished the last couple entries. Stay tuned for more.
<3
If only everyone was productive like us.
Zeptaurus
I'm sorry. Worried about if I'll have internet access so I thought I'd ask, but I'll just have to try to get Wi-Fi when I can.
On another note, I was convinced you were a wizard... They don’t exist, do they? Childhood ruined, Flan.
Kyonko Hizara

Flanster wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

<3
If only everyone was productive like us.
It's called I didn't want to judge 100+ entries at once :U
Warfu

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Damn Ozzy x'D
Oinari-sama

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Can't race you this year :P

Good luck to all contestants :D
Topic Starter
Flanster

Oinari-sama wrote:

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

Can't race you this year :P

Good luck to all contestants :D
come back next year babes
[Hiiro Sakaki]
I'm still sad no growls allowed ;w; Flan y u do dat 2 mi?
Zaharin_old
I just bought supporter and changed my name..And i'm on of the contestant..My name is different before i entered osu!idol 2016..How do i let judges know i'm one of the contestant since on 150 entries list different..
Kyonko Hizara

Zaharin wrote:

I just bought supporter and changed my name..And i'm on of the contestant..My name is different before i entered osu!idol 2016..How do i let judges know i'm one of the contestant since on 150 entries list different..
Send a forum PM to Flan with your previous username
Warfu

[Hiiro Sakaki] wrote:

What? No growls!?!? Even for the Rock/Metal round? .____.
Kyonko Hizara

Warfu wrote:

[Hiiro Sakaki] wrote:

What? No growls!?!? Even for the Rock/Metal round? .____.
Because screams are hard to judge
CristopherDLC
Well, can you make a list on what singing techniques are not allowed?
OzzyOzrock
Where are the beatbox submissions!?
Topic Starter
Flanster

CristopherDLC wrote:

Well, can you make a list on what singing techniques are not allowed?
....right. Just put yourself in our shoes and ask yourself "Can this be judged?".

OzzyOzrock wrote:

Where are the beatbox submissions!?
wrong event babes
show more