forum

osu!idol 2016 Final results!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kaifin
really excited to participate with my boy IGNITE

hopefully we weren't too late in submission, i literally stayed up all night to finish this lol......

fingers crossed it was worth it, submitted via the form but listen and let us know what YOU THINK, hopefully something a little different

https://soundcloud.com/user-13159710/os ... the-garden

im the growly one and he's the not growly one
Endaris
7h and a bit left to submit /o\
*unpacks recording equipment*
Topic Starter
Flanster

Endaris wrote:

7h and a bit left to submit /o\
*unpacks recording equipment*
actually

was retweeted on the idol account.
Endaris
I should still record now because it's not really cool to do it at night when my landlord has his sleeping room above mine. :D
Topic Starter
Flanster

OzzyOzrock wrote:

YO BUT I PROMISE I'LL TRY NEXT TIME THOUGH I'M SORRY LMAO
boi why are you resurrecting what was burried.
Zeptaurus
Asked a question without reading the first post properly. Oops.
Endaris
Generally all official times are UTC but see what Flanster just posted 2h ago here and on twitter.
Also 1st July isn't the last day you have to submit, it's the day you technically can't submit anymore. (starting post states "UNTIL 1st July" so it is not included)
Topic Starter
Flanster

Endaris wrote:

Generally all official times are UTC but see what Flanster just posted 2h ago here and on twitter.
Also 1st July isn't the last day you have to submit, it's the day you technically can't submit anymore. (starting post states "UNTIL 1st July" so it is not included)
https://countingdownto.com/countdown/os ... down-clock
UTC +0
Zeptaurus
So you do have until 12:00 am on July 2nd to enter, according to the timer... But the front page says UNTIL July 1st...

I'm kidding, of course. I'll try to finish up my entry by tonight. And thank you both! I edited my original post before I saw anyone had replied, which was a bad move on my part. Now this all might seem a bit confusing... My apologies!
Endaris
Timer is godlike though.
Guess I can still record an instrumental for my performance x)
Zeptaurus
Timer is indeed OP.
Topic Starter
Flanster
I just added more time since I can close it on Friday mightnight, I really had troubles last year staying 3-4 AM on workdays to close it myself.
More time for entries and more sleep for me, win win, yes?
ztrot
more judging for me T.T but bring on the voices!
Kyonko Hizara
All these last minute entries coming in
Topic Starter
Flanster
I'll go through the last ones on Saturday morning and get everything set up for judging asap!
Kyonko Hizara
I'm hyped to get all of my judging moved into the sheet

Aomi

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

I'm hyped to get all of my judging moved into the sheet

i love you
Phor Cillic
A question, is my entry okay or do I need to download it then upload by soundcloud?
xminuki
Ah why not, trying again this year :0
Kyonko Hizara

Phor Cillic wrote:

A question, is my entry okay or do I need to download it then upload by soundcloud?
The link works and the sound plays so it should be fine. I don't think there has been an entry before of someone recording themselves sing.
Lust

ztrot wrote:

more judging for me T.T but bring on the voices!

Kyonko Hizara wrote:

All these last minute entries coming in
Let the fun begin B)
Catgirl
and now the fear of not making it through to stage 1 begins with all 50 million new entries in the final 2 days of registrations :c
Kyonko Hizara

Catgirl wrote:

and now the fear of not making it through to stage 1 begins with all 50 million new entries in the final 2 days of registrations :c
Only time will tell~
MillhioreF
I hope I win
Pawsu

MillhioreF wrote:

I hope I win
Topic Starter
Flanster

MillhioreF wrote:

I hope I win
What took you so long.
Catgirl
sorry ozzy we have a new winner
OzzyOzrock
omg i was gonna remake mine since you guys deserve better but i thought this was off of australian time aka was over :V
CptHampton

OzzyOzrock wrote:

omg i was gonna remake mine since you guys deserve better but i thought this was off of australian time aka was over :V
What's better than perfection?
Endaris
Stefan's performance is beaten. My world is shattered. :o
Zeptaurus
Sent mine in! Now I can worry about now making it through in peace.
dragele
Just a question but when do we submit our entries for stage 1?
Endaris
You can't submit for Stage 1 before the judging of registrations is finished. Based on the amount of entries it could take like whatever. Probably not before 8th I'd guess but it takes as much time as it takes Flan to kick asses of the judges.
Zeptaurus
If you're on vacation during stage 1 I think you can PM Flan your entry, I saw something about that earlier in this thread. Guaranteed, if you don't go through registration you can't enter the next stage.
Topic Starter
Flanster

Zeptaurus wrote:

If you're on vacation during stage 1 I think you can PM Flan your entry.
Yup, if you are confident enough that is :P
Endaris
Oh god, I submitted >.<
If I make it to the next round I will sing the Aria of the Night from The Magic Flute :o
Phor Cillic
My entry is accepted? Glad to hear. I just thought it would be nice to show myself during singing and Nike'd that (just did it). Now I may only have hope I will advance to the next stage. XD
Topic Starter
Flanster

Phor Cillic wrote:

My entry is accepted? Glad to hear. I just thought it would be nice to show myself during singing and Nike'd that (just did it). Now I may only have hope I will advance to the next stage. XD
Underforest
july 1 already
time is running out xd
Zeptaurus

Dawn of the last hour.
show more